Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,656 members, 7,809,482 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:22 AM

Ejikeme Joy Scores Highest In JAMB, Gets INNOSON N3m Scholarship - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Ejikeme Joy Scores Highest In JAMB, Gets INNOSON N3m Scholarship (41739 Views)

How Mmesoma Ejikeme Joy Forged Her UTME Result - JAMB's Spokesperson / JAMB: Ekene Franklin Scores Highest In 2019 UTME With 347 / Jigawa-born JAMB Candidate Scores Highest With 311 (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ejikeme Joy Scores Highest In JAMB, Gets INNOSON N3m Scholarship by TonyRazor(m): 8:38pm On May 08, 2023
Okada Rider's Daughter Scores Highest In JAMB, Gets INNOSON N3m Scholarship

*Innoson Vehicles Award N3 Million Scholarship To Indigent Overall Best UTME Candidate Ejikeme Joy*

Innoson Vehicles, a leading Nigerian automobile manufacturer, founded by Chief Dr Innocent Chukwuma OFR, has once again demonstrated its commitment to academic excellence by awarding a N3 million scholarship to Ejikeme Joy, the overall best-performing candidate in the Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) for the 2023 academic year.

This gesture by Innoson Vehicles is not only a celebration of academic excellence but also a reflection of the company's dedication to investing in the education of young Nigerians. The scholarship will go a long way in providing financial support to Ejikeme Joy, enabling her to pursue her tertiary education with ease in the next five years.

Innoson Vehicles' decision to award the scholarship to the best UTME candidate is a commendable one, as it not only rewards academic excellence but also serves as an inspiration to other students to strive for excellence in their academic pursuits.

Ejikeme Joy, An indigene of Enugu State, but resides in Nnewi with his Father who is an Okada rider, thanked the Chairman for the scholarship and promised to make him proud.

Ejikeme Joy, a student of Anglican Girls Secondary School in Nnewi, Anambra state, emerged as the overall best student in the 2023 UTME with a score of 362 Joy's scores in English Language, Physics, Biology, and Chemistry were broken down as 98%, 89%, 94%, and 81%, respectively

Picture 1. Miss Ejikeme Joy and Chief Dr Innocent Chukwuma CON
Picture 2. From L-R: The Principal, Anglican Girls, Miss Ejikeme Joy, Chief Dr Innocent Chukwuma CON, Chief Obiego.

Cornel Osigwe
Head Corporate Communications
IVM Innoson Group.
https://twitter.com/innosonvehicles/status/1655634528080125962

106 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Ejikeme Joy Scores Highest In JAMB, Gets INNOSON N3m Scholarship by Nobody: 8:43pm On May 08, 2023
If she's not a science student then I don't rate her intelligence .
Modified
She's a science student and that means she's truly brilliant.
Art students are dull and I don't regard them academically

98 Likes 18 Shares

Re: Ejikeme Joy Scores Highest In JAMB, Gets INNOSON N3m Scholarship by jaeyking(m): 8:47pm On May 08, 2023
Every student is great in his or her own way

The above comment is very bias and unintelligent

An intelligent art student would have a higher EQ and SQ than an intelligent science student.

Test the social survey as most intelligent science students are tagged as introverts

Modified*

Na so una dey look down on art students

Well for those wey dey quote na science student I be oo

203 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Ejikeme Joy Scores Highest In JAMB, Gets INNOSON N3m Scholarship by Samsunny99: 8:57pm On May 08, 2023
Congrats to the girl
More success her way in Jesus name

30 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Ejikeme Joy Scores Highest In JAMB, Gets INNOSON N3m Scholarship by Princeton92(m): 8:59pm On May 08, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
Modified

If you'd read well and saw the subjects and scores you won't be asking this question

75 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ejikeme Joy Scores Highest In JAMB, Gets INNOSON N3m Scholarship by iLoveYouToo(m): 9:52pm On May 08, 2023
TonyRazor where the pics nau?
Re: Ejikeme Joy Scores Highest In JAMB, Gets INNOSON N3m Scholarship by doggedfighter(f): 9:55pm On May 08, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
Modified
You are talking down on arts students but simple primary school reading and comprehension is difficult for you.

Aren't you the dull one ?

285 Likes 25 Shares

Re: Ejikeme Joy Scores Highest In JAMB, Gets INNOSON N3m Scholarship by TheFreshVanilla: 10:56pm On May 08, 2023
The guy is a nuisance.
Princeton92:

If you read well and saw the subjects and scores you won't be asking this question

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ejikeme Joy Scores Highest In JAMB, Gets INNOSON N3m Scholarship by GodIsBiafran: 11:13pm On May 08, 2023
Igbos don't do Okada jobs abeg! The father is not an okada man.

8 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Ejikeme Joy Scores Highest In JAMB, Gets INNOSON N3m Scholarship by MrDoGood(m): 11:32pm On May 08, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
Modified

You just open mouth waaaaa

How old are you?

79 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ejikeme Joy Scores Highest In JAMB, Gets INNOSON N3m Scholarship by Desusi: 12:17am On May 09, 2023
Breakthrough in life and the will to succeed knows no okada rider, it can only be God.Congratulations my girl,wishing you more breakthroughs in life as the journey has started.The bible says " seeth a man diligent in his careers, he will stand before the king and not mean men!"

20 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ejikeme Joy Scores Highest In JAMB, Gets INNOSON N3m Scholarship by Christian36: 4:29am On May 09, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
Modified
My brother don't say that, we have lot of art students that are extremely brilliant. Brilliancy has nothing to do with the class you belong to, it is just a matter of choice that makes people to prefer one department to another.

20 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Ejikeme Joy Scores Highest In JAMB, Gets INNOSON N3m Scholarship by tiswell(m): 4:51am On May 09, 2023
Christian36:
My brother don't say that, we have lot of art students that are extremely brilliant. Brilliancy has nothing to do with the class you belong to, it is just a matter of choice that makes people to prefer one department to another.
no mind the guy

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ejikeme Joy Scores Highest In JAMB, Gets INNOSON N3m Scholarship by ALLNIGERIANSMAD(m): 6:11am On May 09, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
Modified
you must be very full in 2023

6 Likes

Re: Ejikeme Joy Scores Highest In JAMB, Gets INNOSON N3m Scholarship by Sucre6: 7:16am On May 09, 2023
doggedfighter:

You are talking down on arts students but reading and comprehension is difficult for you.

Obviously she is very dull, going by her numerous comments here and sense of reasoning makes that very obvious

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ejikeme Joy Scores Highest In JAMB, Gets INNOSON N3m Scholarship by christejames(m): 7:45am On May 09, 2023
This is lovely...

The Sun ☀ always shines from the East ☺

21 Likes

Re: Ejikeme Joy Scores Highest In JAMB, Gets INNOSON N3m Scholarship by christejames(m): 7:48am On May 09, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
Modified

You must be extremely dull in real life to make such statements.

You mean you won't rate persons like Chimamanda Adichie and Chinua Achebe whom both left medicines for Art?

41 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ejikeme Joy Scores Highest In JAMB, Gets INNOSON N3m Scholarship by TheSuperX(m): 7:49am On May 09, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
Modified
This Dullard is always typing trash everywhere,, don't u have a life outside this forum? jobless thing 😡😡

30 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ejikeme Joy Scores Highest In JAMB, Gets INNOSON N3m Scholarship by Nobody: 7:50am On May 09, 2023
christejames:

You must be extremely dull in real life to make such statements.

You mean you won't rate persons like Chimamanda Adichie and Chinua Achebe whom both left medicines for Art?
No, I'm actually very brilliant and excellent in core sciences. I don't rate chimamanda, I only respect Chinua Achebe

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ejikeme Joy Scores Highest In JAMB, Gets INNOSON N3m Scholarship by Nobody: 7:51am On May 09, 2023
TheSuperX:
This Dullard is always typing trash everywhere,, don't u have a life outside this forum? jobless thing 😡😡
Dull art students are angry over my comment. If you were brilliant you won't have opted for arts

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ejikeme Joy Scores Highest In JAMB, Gets INNOSON N3m Scholarship by TheSuperX(m): 7:57am On May 09, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
No, I'm actually very brilliant and excellent in core sciences. I don't rate chimamanda, I only respect Chinua Achebe
U don't seem like you are brilliant,, prove me wrong by showing your school results

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ejikeme Joy Scores Highest In JAMB, Gets INNOSON N3m Scholarship by Nobody: 7:59am On May 09, 2023
TheSuperX:
Shut the Bleep up, I studied science course in school but you won't see me looking down on arts students.

Are u brilliant than wole Soyinka or Chimamanda? Simpleton! 😡 na your type dey graduate with third class for science courses.
I will never be caught having below an A in core science courses, infact I don't even struggle to pass them. You are an art student else you won't be getting angry over an obvious truth. Brilliant ones go for sciences while the average and dull ones go for art, it's been so since time immemorial

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ejikeme Joy Scores Highest In JAMB, Gets INNOSON N3m Scholarship by Nobody: 8:01am On May 09, 2023
TheSuperX:
U don't seem like you are brilliant,, prove me wrong by showing your school results
As per who you be? Mtcheww. You are obviously an art student disguising

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Ejikeme Joy Scores Highest In JAMB, Gets INNOSON N3m Scholarship by TheSuperX(m): 8:08am On May 09, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
As per who you be? Mtcheww. You are obviously an art student disguising
See the olodo can't prove himself/herself right 😂 don't deviate, prove all of us wrong.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ejikeme Joy Scores Highest In JAMB, Gets INNOSON N3m Scholarship by folake4u(f): 9:02am On May 09, 2023
doggedfighter:

You are talking down on arts students but reading and comprehension is difficult for you.

Lol. The disrespect on Arts students is just alarming.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ejikeme Joy Scores Highest In JAMB, Gets INNOSON N3m Scholarship by Shalashaska: 9:32am On May 09, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
Modified
That's a very myopic opinion. Some the most brilliant people Naija has produced were arts students.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ejikeme Joy Scores Highest In JAMB, Gets INNOSON N3m Scholarship by Nobody: 9:56am On May 09, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
Modified

It is normal for APC supporters to be ignorant

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ejikeme Joy Scores Highest In JAMB, Gets INNOSON N3m Scholarship by Solsix(m): 11:24am On May 09, 2023
Education is not a scam after all

14 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Kwara Polytechnic Student Wears Wedding Gown To Exam Hall (Pictures) / NECO Shocks Students With Upgraded Examination. / What Does Bsc. (hons) Means?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.