Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,929 members, 7,814,159 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 07:59 AM

Lies And Damn Lies About DIGITAL MARKETING, Don't Fall A Victim. - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Lies And Damn Lies About DIGITAL MARKETING, Don't Fall A Victim. (347 Views)

Scam Alert!!! Do Not Fall A Victim To These 7 Popular Online Scams / 5 Lies About Making Money Online That You Have Been Told / 3 Things Nobody Tells You About Digital Marketing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Lies And Damn Lies About DIGITAL MARKETING, Don't Fall A Victim. by laughplanet: 11:22pm On Dec 28, 2020
A young man graduated with a 2nd class upper from one of the reputable university in the country.

After spending over 4 years searching for white-collar job and couldn't find one, so he decided to create a job for himself and all he needed was a candid advice from someone who have done the job he is dreaming to start which is digital marketing but to his surprise the first person that he meet wasn't wasn't ready to share the know-how with him.

Heartbreaking you call it right? Absolutely it was. But because this young ambition to be successful was greater than that of his failure, he keep knocking and met with another person who happened to be a digital marketer but the person made other excuses and he further got discouraged.

And one of those advice they gave was that he need a degree in business to become a digital marketer while some, that he must be a computer savvy and even some that he must own a laptop to become a digital marketer.

I felt so bad for all those advices and let me SHOCK you , I don't have a single laptop when starting digital marketing but today I owned three laptops (a Dell and 2 HP) And I'm not bragging about that and mind you, I don't have a degree in business. I referred to those advice as a digital lies'

Oh , I didn't study business in the university as may assumed but I have achieved more success managing online business than those with degree in business from the university.

Like I said earlier, I started digital marketing with a smartphone which means I don't even have access to a computer at a time than to talk of operating the computer itself.

Please don't get me wrong as I'm not saying that being computer savvy or getting a degree in business isn't a good start.

They're all good but you don't necessarily need all that and again you can't take away the fact that many of us studied mathematics and some medicine and others different disciplines and are all doing fantastic in the business

Don't let anybody kid you that you're are not eligible to be a digital marketer irrespective of current qualification - E choke �

Don't bury those your dream of becoming a digital maketer. All you need to become a digital marketer is simply those skills that a typical digital marketer should have and with just a smartphone you're good to start.

Again, nobody is born a digital marketer but through learning and practice.

If your goal for 2021 is to get a skill that can fetch you money then digital marketing should be included in your bucket list.

I'm not the best digital marketer in town but I'm making it and 2021 will be the greatest hit for person like me.

Do you want to become a digital marketer? I mean digital marketer ready to make money in few weeks time even with your ZERO knowledge of online business or how without a computer skills?

If your answer is a BIG YES, then pick your phone to call my line directly on (07019221196) between 7am to 9pm (Monday to Friday) or leave me a WhatsApp message and I'll respond to you.

You can decide to have online training or a physical training with me where I'll be digging the secret that I used to work with multinational brand and many other businesses across Nigeria.

Like my mentor put it, "Indecision is a decision" you can decide to make 2021 your best year ever by chatting me up now on (07019221196) or keep complaining in 2021.

And please don't chat me if you're not ready to put in the effort to earn LEGIT money using what you'll learn during this training.

And before chatting me I assumed that you have a smartphone/laptop of you're learning online whereas you can use my personal PC if it's an offline training

I'm a 7-figure digital marketer/instructor, an entrepreneur and someone that want a better world for all.

Compliments of the season and meet on the training let's prepare for a fantastic 2021�

Follow me on all socials @edwardbests.

1 Like

Re: Lies And Damn Lies About DIGITAL MARKETING, Don't Fall A Victim. by Mide3367: 11:43am On Dec 29, 2020
Them don start with their lies. After paying for the course, he will start erratic teaching and final ghosting. 80% of everyone from nairaland did that shit to me including one that calls himself timothy

1 Like

Re: Lies And Damn Lies About DIGITAL MARKETING, Don't Fall A Victim. by laughplanet: 8:25pm On Dec 31, 2020
Sorry for getting such experience. But I'm not selling ebook as you may think. I shared practical knowledge of what I have done with results.

(1) (Reply)

Top 1 Wholesale Eyelash Extensions And Mink Eyelash Manufacturer / BREAKING: Samsung Boss ‘lee Jae-yong’ Sentenced Over Corruption / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.