Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,082 members, 7,821,721 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 05:14 PM

5 Lies About Making Money Online That You Have Been Told - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / 5 Lies About Making Money Online That You Have Been Told (5387 Views)

Can You Tell Your Friend What You Do Online That Gives You Money / What Can I Do Online That Will Guarantee Atleast $4 Daily / The Truth About Making Money On Fiverr As A Nigerian (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

5 Lies About Making Money Online That You Have Been Told by Enrypech: 8:23am On Oct 08, 2019
Making money online has been the most searched terms in the last couple of years and has even turned to a very big niche in the internet market.

A lot of people write about how much easy it is to really make it online and many others go ahead creating products ranging from E-books to Softwares to Videos to Apps that can help one make money online

The truth of the matter is that people actually make lots of cash online even way more than you have seen or heard legitimately . Many others who are still struggling to make their first dollar yet pose as though they have made tons of money

But then, There has been a lot of shitty misconceptions, myths and lies about making money online that a lot of people have deliberately and unintentionally sold out. Sad enough is that a whole lot of people have bought into this lies and are swimming it it with reckless abandon

I have seen, heard and even fallen victim of some of this lies about making some cash online until the truth finally hit me.

I therefore want to use this guide to bring to your attention few of these lies and shirty misconceptions about making money online that you have probably bought into

https://www.nazablog.com/5-terrible-lies-youve-been-told-about-making-money-online-busted/
Re: 5 Lies About Making Money Online That You Have Been Told by Nobody: 8:31am On Oct 08, 2019
Oga blogger!
You are totally number one on the lie list.
I break if i click that link.

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: 5 Lies About Making Money Online That You Have Been Told by Enrypech: 3:40pm On Oct 08, 2019
Which of the lies are you familiar with?
Re: 5 Lies About Making Money Online That You Have Been Told by Enrypech: 3:44pm On Oct 08, 2019
jidemoh:
Oga blogger!
You are totally number one on the lie list.
I break if i click that link.

Oga

I am so sorry to fall in the number one category . But with due respect, you are big f**l and your bitterness will choke you.

I am blogger. Who are you

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 5 Lies About Making Money Online That You Have Been Told by Nobody: 4:03pm On Oct 08, 2019
You are nothing but a trickster my guy. A competent blogger will research for good content to dish out to the public and not try to railroad them to a poorly designed blog with some outrageous trickery.

Enrypech:

Oga

I am so sorry to fall in the number one category . But with due respect, you are big f**l and your bitterness will choke you.

I am blogger. Who are you

11 Likes

Re: 5 Lies About Making Money Online That You Have Been Told by Enrypech: 6:17pm On Oct 08, 2019
jidemoh:
You are nothing but a trickster my guy. A competent blogger will research for good content to dish out to the public and not try to railroad them to a poorly designed blog with some outrageous trickery.

Oh look how I am crying and feeling bad for my poorly designed blog!!!

Firstly, I'm not your guy. I could never be a guy to a frustrated and bitter troll like you

Secondly, I must commend you for trying so hard to distract me, very smart of you.

Thirdly, Let me remind you again that you are a f**l and you don't matter

Thirdly, Having dignified your st*p*d*ty with two replies. I am very certain you now feel satisfied and noticed. You can now crawl back to your hole

Finally, I have met worse people than you on this space, try and upgrade your f**lishn*ss and your trolling expertise. Until then, no more mention from me because you don't exist

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 5 Lies About Making Money Online That You Have Been Told by Nobody: 7:27pm On Oct 08, 2019
Aawwww!

Never knew it would hurt this bad! Last word for you, be the best at what you do and don’t follow the bandwagon of mediocrity for quick attention.

Peace! Over and out.

Enrypech:

Oh look how I am crying and feeling bad for my poorly designed blog!!!

Firstly, I'm not your guy. I could never be a guy to a frustrated and bitter troll like you

Secondly, I must commend you for trying so hard to distract me, very smart of you.

Thirdly, Let me remind you again that you are a f**l and you don't matter

Thirdly, Having dignified your st*p*d*ty with two replies. I am very certain you now feel satisfied and noticed. You can now crawl back to your hole

Finally, I have met worse people than you on this space, try and upgrade your f**lishn*ss and your trolling expertise. Until then, no more mention from me because you don't exist

6 Likes

Re: 5 Lies About Making Money Online That You Have Been Told by Enrypech: 1:30pm On Oct 10, 2019
I doubt you have peace in you. People who have peace don't go about giving unsolicited advice, criticising and being st*p*d.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 5 Lies About Making Money Online That You Have Been Told by Enrypech: 1:31pm On Oct 10, 2019
jidemoh:
Aawwww!

Never knew it would hurt this bad! Last word for you, be the best at what you do and don’t follow the bandwagon of mediocrity for quick attention.

Peace! Over and out.

I doubt you have peace in you. People who have peace don't go about giving unsolicited advice, criticising and being st*p*d.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 5 Lies About Making Money Online That You Have Been Told by Enrypech: 1:32pm On Oct 10, 2019
Making legit money online takes time. Watch it

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 5 Lies About Making Money Online That You Have Been Told by Enrypech: 9:21am On Oct 14, 2019
What lies have you already bought into
Re: 5 Lies About Making Money Online That You Have Been Told by Enrypech: 7:35am On Oct 15, 2019
We're you told making money online is the easiest thing to do?
Re: 5 Lies About Making Money Online That You Have Been Told by Enrypech: 8:05am On Oct 16, 2019
Hurry. It's a special day
Re: 5 Lies About Making Money Online That You Have Been Told by Enrypech: 12:02pm On Oct 17, 2019
Knowing the truth to set yourself free from procrastination
Re: 5 Lies About Making Money Online That You Have Been Told by Enrypech: 12:25pm On Oct 19, 2019
Are you still buying into those weak lies
Re: 5 Lies About Making Money Online That You Have Been Told by Enrypech: 11:26am On Oct 21, 2019
How did you feel realizing some bitter truth
Re: 5 Lies About Making Money Online That You Have Been Told by Enrypech: 6:30pm On Oct 22, 2019
Keep digging more truth
Re: 5 Lies About Making Money Online That You Have Been Told by Enrypech: 2:15pm On Oct 23, 2019
Drop the lies
Re: 5 Lies About Making Money Online That You Have Been Told by Enrypech: 7:53am On Oct 24, 2019
Fill your head with truth and the right mindset
Re: 5 Lies About Making Money Online That You Have Been Told by Enrypech: 8:24pm On Oct 25, 2019
Seek only the truth even if it hurts
Re: 5 Lies About Making Money Online That You Have Been Told by Enrypech: 8:14am On Oct 26, 2019
You have to invest time and/or money to start seeing result online
Re: 5 Lies About Making Money Online That You Have Been Told by Enrypech: 6:53am On Oct 27, 2019
Understanding what is trending and what internet users and searching for at any point in time can make you money easily

1 Like

Re: 5 Lies About Making Money Online That You Have Been Told by Enrypech: 7:07pm On Oct 27, 2019
Learning a high on demand skill is the surest way to making money online
Re: 5 Lies About Making Money Online That You Have Been Told by Enrypech: 7:24am On Oct 28, 2019
Be proactive. Get a brand, build the brand, make money. It will take some time nonethess
Re: 5 Lies About Making Money Online That You Have Been Told by Enrypech: 7:35am On Oct 30, 2019
Drop the lies... Stick to the truth and avoid frustration
Re: 5 Lies About Making Money Online That You Have Been Told by Enrypech: 9:26am On Oct 31, 2019
It's throwback Thursday... Remember the first lie you were told about making money online??

Lol
Re: 5 Lies About Making Money Online That You Have Been Told by Enrypech: 9:49am On Nov 01, 2019
You must invest to gain.. Either time or money or both
Re: 5 Lies About Making Money Online That You Have Been Told by Enrypech: 7:21pm On Nov 01, 2019
You will need quality knowledge to make the journey smoother
Re: 5 Lies About Making Money Online That You Have Been Told by Enrypech: 8:02am On Nov 02, 2019
Happy Weekend. Hope you're all winning?
Re: 5 Lies About Making Money Online That You Have Been Told by Enrypech: 8:53am On Nov 04, 2019
You can fire your boss in 30 days of starting an online business... Really?
Re: 5 Lies About Making Money Online That You Have Been Told by Enrypech: 9:11am On Nov 05, 2019
It's a work from home doesn't mean you won't work hard and smart
Re: 5 Lies About Making Money Online That You Have Been Told by Enrypech: 5:21pm On Nov 05, 2019
If you are lazy.. Online hustle is not for you even though it's mostly work from home

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Can Anybody Tell Me What Is The Best And Worst Paying Jobs In Nigeria. / Nigeria Gets $29bn From Shell Jvs In Four Years / How Much Is Moniepoint POS And How Can I Get It In PH ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.