Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,265 members, 7,829,543 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:40 AM

Just Imagine Your Child Reading And Speaking Fluently At Early Age! - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Just Imagine Your Child Reading And Speaking Fluently At Early Age! (1198 Views)

White Lady Spotted In Wrapper Using Nigerian Grinding Stone And Speaking Pidgin / Rock Python In My WC! Can You Imagine What My Wife Did To Me? / 13 Things You Need To Teach Your “girl Child” At An Early Age (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Just Imagine Your Child Reading And Speaking Fluently At Early Age! by teefaht(f): 11:38pm On Dec 28, 2020
Modify: We're back again with our wonderful promo. It's going to be holiday period again.

There are different educational games that you can download on this our latest educational tablet.

This is the recommended learning tab!

Amazing educational learning tablet recommended for schools and for e-learning.

It comes with a lot of free gifts which includes: powerbank, otg cable, 3d glass, touch pen, screen protector, leather pouch etc

Free delivery within Lagos and Abuja

Package includes:

• atouch tablet pc
• powerbank
• charger
• usb cable
• wireless earpiece
• 3d glass
• touch pen
• leather pouch
+ optionall standing silicon pouch
price:
atouch tablet with leather pouch only
atouch tablet with leather pouch + additional colorful standing silicon pouch

Remember the saying "catch them young"?

This is the time to get your ward(s) engaged through learning: quizzes, puzzles, reading, dictation, getting familiar with technology because these children do not mind watching cartoons (baby shark to be precise) all day long!
(My children don't mind doing that if you allow them. Lol)

You see those intelligent children did not just become brilliant over night, their parents imbibed the culture of reading into them.

Get your child a novel, educational tabs, puzzles and some other educational materials that can develop their cognitive and psychomotor skills.

This is the time to catch them young.

Our store has decided to help parents that are ready to take this step in engaging their wards into becoming their better self with a promo.

Apart from all the extra gadgets that comes with our tablets, we are also doing free delivery within Lagos and Abuja to compliment the season. (After the promo our delivery fee will go back to 3k nation wide)

It does not stop there, for the time being:
* we are also doing pay on delivery ( so what do you have to lose?)

We are doing everything to make sure that your ward(s) receive the best education.

Our promo did not stop their, our tablet is previously N55,000 but with the season we have reduced the price to N37,500 plus all the extra gadgets that comes with it. You don't have to worry about light, it comes with a free power bank.

Please this is for serious buyer.

All these promo is only for a limited time, after the season it will go back to it's original price.

You can also drop your comments if you are interested.

* Free delivery
* Pay on delivery
* Discounted Price (N55,000 now N37,500)
* Buy one and get free power bank, wireless earpiece, touch pen e. t. c.

Only for a limited time.

Re: Just Imagine Your Child Reading And Speaking Fluently At Early Age! by teefaht(f): 7:36am On Dec 29, 2020
Good morning parents.

I'm up taking order.

I've received several calls this morning. Thank you.

Order will be processed by 12pm.

You can still meet up for today's dispatch.

You are not paying any penny until you receive your order.

Whatsapp: https:///wkxp2h
Re: Just Imagine Your Child Reading And Speaking Fluently At Early Age! by teefaht(f): 8:26am On Dec 29, 2020
Still ob
Re: Just Imagine Your Child Reading And Speaking Fluently At Early Age! by teefaht(f): 11:51am On Jan 04, 2021
If you've called me for tabs and I haven't gotten back to you, it's because I lost the numbers that called.

Please kindly call back or message me.

Thank you!
Re: Just Imagine Your Child Reading And Speaking Fluently At Early Age! by Yankiss(m): 9:20am On Aug 26, 2021
teefaht:
Remember the saying "catch them young"?

This is the time to get your ward(s) engaged through learning: quizzes, puzzles, reading, dictation, getting familiar with technology because these children do not mind watching cartoons (baby shark to be precise) all day long!
(My children don't mind doing that if you allow them. Lol)

I could remember during the first week of the holiday, my friend's children do not mind watching cartoons day and night, whereas she has a 6 years old boy battling with sounds, rhymes and phonics.

There was a day I visited them and was sharing money to them when I was about leaving but this particular boy kept pushing my hand, asking me to leave his front because I was obstructing his view. He didn't even know what was going on. For you to know how bad it was. If your children are like that it is time to take a step now.

Thanks to this educational tablet that I introduced to her (my freind). Now the boy can blend well and can even practice spellings on the tab. (Though, he's still learning but he has really improved)

You see those intelligent children did not just become brilliant over night, their parents imbibed the culture of reading into them.

Get your child a novel, educational tabs, puzzles and some other educational materials that can develop their cognitive and psychomotor skills.

This is the time to catch them young.

Our store has decided to help parents that are ready to take this step in engaging their wards into becoming their better self with a promo.

* Buy one educational tablet from us and get one free.

Yes! You read that right.

Not only that, we've also decided to do free delivery nation wide to compliment the season. (After the promo our delivery fee will go back to 3k nation wide)

It does not stop there, for the time being:
* we are also doing pay on delivery ( so what do you have to lose?)

We are doing everything to make sure that your ward(s) received the best education.

Our promo did not stop their, our tablet is previously N20,000 but with the season we have reduced the price to N17,500 plus one extra tablet.

Please this is for serious buyer.

If you are interested WhatsApp/Call: 08105665113
My name is Latifat

All these promo is only for a limited time, after the season it will go back to it's original price.

You can also drop your comments if you are interested.

* Free delivery
* Pay on delivery
* Discounted Price (N20,000 now N17,500)
* Buy one and get one free.

Only for a limited time.
Good day. Is this still available? and how do I get them. I reside at Irete near Owerri.

4 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Just Imagine Your Child Reading And Speaking Fluently At Early Age! by teefaht(f): 11:15am On Aug 26, 2021
Yankiss:

Good day. Is this still available? and how do I get them. I reside at Irete near Owerri.

Hi!

New tablets
Now available

1 Like

Re: Just Imagine Your Child Reading And Speaking Fluently At Early Age! by teefaht(f): 9:40pm On Nov 11, 2021
Check it out
Re: Just Imagine Your Child Reading And Speaking Fluently At Early Age! by teefaht(f): 8:41pm On Nov 12, 2021
Keep the order coming
Re: Just Imagine Your Child Reading And Speaking Fluently At Early Age! by Yankiss(m): 1:50pm On Jul 08, 2022
teefaht:
Good morning parents.

I'm up taking order.

I've received several calls this morning. Thank you.

Order will be processed by 12pm.

You can still meet up for today's dispatch.

You are not paying any penny until you receive your order.

Whatsapp: https:///wkxp2h
Is this still available and how do I get them??

5 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Just Imagine Your Child Reading And Speaking Fluently At Early Age! by teefaht(f): 4:00pm On Jul 08, 2022
Yankiss:
Is this still available and how do I get them??

Hi, not available

(1) (Reply)

Advice For This Young Girl Please / House Clearance Sales. / Finally,e Do Happen.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.