Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,885 members, 7,817,603 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:17 PM

"I Will Continue To Deliver You Guys Hits"-Davido Changes Mind On Quitting Music - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "I Will Continue To Deliver You Guys Hits"-Davido Changes Mind On Quitting Music (330 Views)

I Will Continue To Deliver Hits — Davido Makes U-turn On Quitting Music / I Begged A Brazilian For 10 Years — Davido Changes His Instagram Name / Davido Changes His Phone Number, Gives Reason (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

"I Will Continue To Deliver You Guys Hits"-Davido Changes Mind On Quitting Music by nwekeugochukwu: 11:59pm On Dec 28, 2020
Davido made a u-turn on his earlier statement that he was going to quit music following his clash with his colleague, Burna Boy in Ghana, IgbereTV reports.

This came after he agreed with a tweet tweet by a Twitter user, @K1Says who said that Davido is being envied because he is from a rich home.

@K1Says tweeted:

''I agree now...the envy is too on this lad..

He didn't ask to be born rich...all he wants to do is make good music and leave a legacy''
https://twitter.com/K1Says/status/1343530558605955072?s=19

Davido posted the tweet on his Instagram page and wrote;

''Everyone knows this is the truth !!! 10 years I been fighting this shit ! But I swear nobody go see me finish again !! I WILL CONTINUE TO DELIVER YOU GUYS HITS!!!! TULE!!!!!"
https://www.instagram.com/p/CJWRj-bhdAw/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

"It’s FUCKING true !!!!! TULE !!!!! MAKE UNA COME KILL ME NA !! WE DEY GAME!!! HITS GO CONTINUE COMMOT!!!"
https://www.instagram.com/p/CJWi9TjhHQL/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

Re: "I Will Continue To Deliver You Guys Hits"-Davido Changes Mind On Quitting Music by nwekeugochukwu: 5:18am On Dec 29, 2020
Lalasticlala
Re: "I Will Continue To Deliver You Guys Hits"-Davido Changes Mind On Quitting Music by tyson98: 5:26am On Dec 29, 2020
That ode burna na mumu....
Re: "I Will Continue To Deliver You Guys Hits"-Davido Changes Mind On Quitting Music by NCarthur(m): 5:31am On Dec 29, 2020
Buy and sing legacy wetin again?
Re: "I Will Continue To Deliver You Guys Hits"-Davido Changes Mind On Quitting Music by OB7Foreva(m): 6:26am On Dec 29, 2020
Okay
Re: "I Will Continue To Deliver You Guys Hits"-Davido Changes Mind On Quitting Music by Goldbw122(m): 6:36am On Dec 29, 2020
He has a baby brain, he needs to grow up...
Re: "I Will Continue To Deliver You Guys Hits"-Davido Changes Mind On Quitting Music by Bornsinner7: 6:43am On Dec 29, 2020
I hate when I hear people talking about his lyrics being empty.. then I ask myself since when did Nigerians care about lyrical content??

Johnny drille, Bez, Brymo, Jesse jagz, Djinee, Gino.. many didn't give them listening ears..

Music in Nigeria is all about bangers.. that's why people like slimcase made it.. Davido should continue to deliver those bangers while his haters continue to wail..

(1) (Reply)

A Celebrity As Apologized After Beating His Wife And Bragging About It / Teacher Fakes Her Own Kidnap In Kwara To Extort N250, 000 From Her Father / My Younger Sister Is Celebrating Tunde Ednut For Comings On Instagram

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.