Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,984 members, 7,810,742 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:20 PM

I Will Continue To Deliver Hits — Davido Makes U-turn On Quitting Music - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Will Continue To Deliver Hits — Davido Makes U-turn On Quitting Music (35173 Views)

Ella Nnabuchi Is Quitting Music Over Lack Of Finance (Video) / Waje Complaining Bitterly About Quitting Music Due To Lack Of Funds / Davido makes Fan Grope His Privates At Concert. Nigerians react (photos, video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Will Continue To Deliver Hits — Davido Makes U-turn On Quitting Music by IamHeWrites: 3:49am On Dec 29, 2020
Singer Davido has backtracked his statement about quitting music, Igbere TV reports.

The 28-year-old revealed this in a tweet while quoting a fan’s comment on Monday.

The fan had said,
“I agree now…the envy is too on this lad…He didn’t ask to be born rich…all he wants to do is make good music and leave a legacy.”

https://twitter.com/K1Says/status/1343530558605955072?s=20

Davido replied saying he will be delivering hits songs from now on.

“Everyone knows this is the truth !!! 10 years I been fighting this shit ! But I swear nobody go see me finish again !! I WILL CONTINUE TO DELIVER YOU GUYS HITS!!!! TULE!!!!!” he wrote.

https://twitter.com/davido/status/1343594334046851073?s=20

The ‘Fem’ crooner had earlier he would be quitting music after reports of himself and Burna Boy fighting at a club in Ghana went viral.

“I go leave this music for Una,” he wrote.

https://twitter.com/davido/status/1343526261164027904?s=20

17 Likes

Re: I Will Continue To Deliver Hits — Davido Makes U-turn On Quitting Music by dimexy247(m): 4:03am On Dec 29, 2020
Quit or not, that's your problem.

All I know is I am getting the hell outta this shit hole of a country next year.

Before you quote me wrongly, remember this is my life not yours but if you still want to be unfortunate for the rest of life, quote me wrongly and it shall never be well with you and your generation.

Modified
For those quoting me, let me lecture you a bit, this is a faceless forum, people say things that aren't even true or say a thing about them.

Some are the most gentlest you've ever come across but appear to be one wicked soul and a lion. Na lie.

Some are poor but type shit here like they feed the nation and own the refinery.

Some are rich but act like they don't have shishi, awon modest gang

Some are even simps but come here to lecture you on how to take red pills

Some are oloshos but act like housewife material, if you fall for it, oyo lo wa

Some are still learning work but come here to tell us how they've bombed China, USA and all, set awon Yahoo

Some are bitter in their realities but appear as though they are happy.

Some are meanwhile wicked in real life and appear nicer looking for who to fall for their jack shit.

The list is endless.

The truth is most of us here if not everyone come here to catch fun before we go back to face whatever it is we're facing.

Don't take people serious because of their post.

Nobody knows nobody.

If you still don't understand, then you're either running from something or something is running after you.

Wahala for who no understand simple English.

174 Likes 4 Shares

Re: I Will Continue To Deliver Hits — Davido Makes U-turn On Quitting Music by illicit(m): 4:07am On Dec 29, 2020
God of chosen will deliver u.... Amen

18 Likes 5 Shares

Re: I Will Continue To Deliver Hits — Davido Makes U-turn On Quitting Music by WoundedLamb: 4:07am On Dec 29, 2020
You guys take everything quite literally. The expression "I go leave this music for una" is like an African mum saying "you won't kill me, this child". I'm sure y'all know this but ....

157 Likes 7 Shares

Re: I Will Continue To Deliver Hits — Davido Makes U-turn On Quitting Music by Mokason288(m): 4:30am On Dec 29, 2020
I pray people don’t hate or criticize my kids for coming from a rich home

Meanwhile now now Davido you want to quit music... now now you want to continue which one you dey David?

I HOPE I MADE SENSE

11 Likes

Re: I Will Continue To Deliver Hits — Davido Makes U-turn On Quitting Music by AlhajiNatty(m): 4:35am On Dec 29, 2020
People will always envy and hate. It's part of the baggage that came with our humanity. But don't you worry David our in-law, you shall overcome them all maka na Ogo bu chi onye.

7 Likes

Re: I Will Continue To Deliver Hits — Davido Makes U-turn On Quitting Music by Hazlett1988: 4:43am On Dec 29, 2020
Quitting music is like giving your haters what they want,keep giving them hit back to back to put shame on their face,nobody can stop what God has destined for anyone, OBO you are born to be grate and I tap from your grace,OBO to the world

12 Likes

Re: I Will Continue To Deliver Hits — Davido Makes U-turn On Quitting Music by Brown14: 5:06am On Dec 29, 2020
Nobody is envious jare.na that "FEM" song put David for wahala so....
practically the title and the whole song is about Burna boy.

37 Likes 4 Shares

Re: I Will Continue To Deliver Hits — Davido Makes U-turn On Quitting Music by Realhommie(m): 5:17am On Dec 29, 2020
Hazlett1988:
Quitting music is like giving your haters what they want,keep giving them hit back to back to put shame on their face,nobody can stop what God has destined for anyone, OBO you are born to be grate and I tap from your grace,OBO to the world
Please don't involve God in their childishness...

Great..

8 Likes

Re: I Will Continue To Deliver Hits — Davido Makes U-turn On Quitting Music by Realhommie(m): 5:41am On Dec 29, 2020
Brown14:
Nobody is envious jare.na that "FEM" song put David for wahala so....

practically the title and the whole song is about Burna boy.
His fans won't agree, everybody hates OBO. Lol

Everyone keeps shouting hate and envy here and there, i beg to differ.. It's normal for people to have issues/differences in life, i don't agree it's born out of hate and envy.... Hatred for what exactly? Make KRF settle Burna and David matter according to Zlatan, lol.

And make OBO stop to dey form victim, he isn't so innocent. Handle your shit like a grown man dude and stop always running to the media to whip up sentiments..

And make anybody no dey drag Wizzy into any nonsense abeg, Baba 'Nla no get time. He doesn't even seem bothered, just keeps doing his thing....

60 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Will Continue To Deliver Hits — Davido Makes U-turn On Quitting Music by tillaman(m): 6:10am On Dec 29, 2020
angry
Re: I Will Continue To Deliver Hits — Davido Makes U-turn On Quitting Music by Bornsinner7: 6:46am On Dec 29, 2020
Na hit dey count.. continue to deliver
Re: I Will Continue To Deliver Hits — Davido Makes U-turn On Quitting Music by TANID(m): 7:13am On Dec 29, 2020
CONFUSION!

1 Like

Re: I Will Continue To Deliver Hits — Davido Makes U-turn On Quitting Music by Twoclans(f): 7:28am On Dec 29, 2020
Let us not disturb ourselves about this two people ,KRF will settle the matter. angry

5 Likes

Re: I Will Continue To Deliver Hits — Davido Makes U-turn On Quitting Music by Vyzz: 8:24am On Dec 29, 2020
grin
Re: I Will Continue To Deliver Hits — Davido Makes U-turn On Quitting Music by Blingblings(m): 8:26am On Dec 29, 2020
Obote! Any day men jam you for grd by dog hour you go collect your 4 german...

Na men dey run am and even your kaluba no go save you..

1 Like

Re: I Will Continue To Deliver Hits — Davido Makes U-turn On Quitting Music by DukeJoe17: 9:09am On Dec 29, 2020
My gee.
OBO
30BG
Shekpe

You are a big boy Davido, you should avoid those children like plague.
Keep them all envying brats at arm length,
our forefathers told us to used long spoon when eating with an enemy, as a real niggarr I will not eat with my enemies.

1 Like

Re: I Will Continue To Deliver Hits — Davido Makes U-turn On Quitting Music by sugacoatedmouth(m): 10:27am On Dec 29, 2020
Twoclans:
Let us not disturb ourselves about this two people ,KRF will settle the matter. angry

Pls what or who is KRF
Re: I Will Continue To Deliver Hits — Davido Makes U-turn On Quitting Music by Twoclans(f): 10:34am On Dec 29, 2020
sugacoatedmouth:

Pls what or who is KRF

KRF is short form of korofo,and korofo is a slang/title for the head of aye confraternity .

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Will Continue To Deliver Hits — Davido Makes U-turn On Quitting Music by NaijaOlosho(f): 11:07am On Dec 29, 2020
angry
Re: I Will Continue To Deliver Hits — Davido Makes U-turn On Quitting Music by espn(m): 11:07am On Dec 29, 2020
This dude...
Re: I Will Continue To Deliver Hits — Davido Makes U-turn On Quitting Music by money121(m): 11:07am On Dec 29, 2020
Ok
Re: I Will Continue To Deliver Hits — Davido Makes U-turn On Quitting Music by kambili999(f): 11:07am On Dec 29, 2020
Why can't they just stop hating on this guy?

He may not have the best voice and beats

But the sky is large enough to accommodate a lot of stars

3 Likes

Re: I Will Continue To Deliver Hits — Davido Makes U-turn On Quitting Music by DonBenny77(m): 11:08am On Dec 29, 2020
Difference between Lagos and ph breed....
Lagos fellow go shout tire wit no action ph fellow go just strike without making much noise.
When you tell person to FEM be ready for a fight whenever una meet. Weakling......
Na only you them born with silver spoon?
Shameless cry baby
grin

30 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Will Continue To Deliver Hits — Davido Makes U-turn On Quitting Music by Omihanifa: 11:08am On Dec 29, 2020
If he's saying they saw him finish in the music industry it's because he allowed it to happen undecided

He kept on familiarising with all sorts of questionable people. He forgot the saying that too much familiarity brings contempt angry
He thinks all those people are all happy about his status and wealth at his young age grin

NOTE* am not saying he should not mix with people o but there should be a limit undecided

And as for Burna boy that has made a career in beating up his fellow colleagues. Baba needs to take it slow o ( no be everything person go dey ginger for o)

4 Likes

Re: I Will Continue To Deliver Hits — Davido Makes U-turn On Quitting Music by Roon9(m): 11:08am On Dec 29, 2020
Davido whines like a two year old grin
If truly he had a confrontation with Burna Boy then it's fair to say that baba was seriously bested shocked

13 Likes

Re: I Will Continue To Deliver Hits — Davido Makes U-turn On Quitting Music by Nobody: 11:08am On Dec 29, 2020
I love your music, I love your person. but e be like say you don dey talk too much. Oga Fem!

4 Likes

Re: I Will Continue To Deliver Hits — Davido Makes U-turn On Quitting Music by Lorayne(m): 11:08am On Dec 29, 2020
But, he's not making good music.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Will Continue To Deliver Hits — Davido Makes U-turn On Quitting Music by ettaetta(m): 11:08am On Dec 29, 2020

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Will Continue To Deliver Hits — Davido Makes U-turn On Quitting Music by tesppidd: 11:08am On Dec 29, 2020
I ain't no Davido fan.

Infact Wizkid and Burna boy as well, I couldn't care less about all of them.

But it's really hard to be a celebrity from a rich home around here.

The hating is so much.

90 percent of the people see you and your family as the one who is responsible for their poverty.

12 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Dbanj Sold His Soul To The Devil” – Majek Fashek / Toolz Shows Off Her Curvy Post Workout Body / Olamide Strikes Cute Pose With Son, Miliano

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.