Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,125 members, 7,811,167 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 04:45 AM

'I Like When People Boo Cristiano' -ronaldo Says Playing Without Fans Is'boring - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / 'I Like When People Boo Cristiano' -ronaldo Says Playing Without Fans Is'boring (409 Views)

I Don't Like When Women 'toast' Me —Victor Osimhen / American Fans Boo Players Who Took A Knee During Anthem Before MLS Match / Let The Fight Continue– Cristiano Ronaldo Says After Winning His 5th Ballon d’Or (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

'I Like When People Boo Cristiano' -ronaldo Says Playing Without Fans Is'boring by Pantoo: 6:58am On Dec 29, 2020
The Portuguese star misses both the love and hate he receives from spectators

Cristiano Ronaldo has revealed he likes it when people boo him and finds playing without fans "boring".

Due to the ongoing coronavirus pandemic, spectators have generally been unable to attend games across Europe with some exceptions. 

At Juventus over the past several months, Ronaldo has had to get used to playing in empty stadiums and was even sidelined temporarily after himself testing positive for Covid-19.

As someone who channels the good and bad energy from fans, the 35-year-old conceded he misses the boos just as much as the applause. 

"For me I have to be honest, to play in an empty stadium is boring in my opinion. We, the players, respect all the protocol and health is the most important thing of all, of course, but I don't like it, to be honest," Ronaldo said at the Globe Soccer Awards on Sunday. 

"I do it first of all because I love football. My passion is always football. I play for my family, my kids, my friends, the fans. But I don't like it, to be honest. It's so weird. 

"I like when people boo Cristiano. When I touch the ball they 'boo', I like it. I hope in 2021 they can change the rules and we can see the stadiums full of people." 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4a_00J23ppU
Re: 'I Like When People Boo Cristiano' -ronaldo Says Playing Without Fans Is'boring by popsy2(m): 7:03am On Dec 29, 2020
Goat
Re: 'I Like When People Boo Cristiano' -ronaldo Says Playing Without Fans Is'boring by ebexofficial: 7:08am On Dec 29, 2020
Respect
Re: 'I Like When People Boo Cristiano' -ronaldo Says Playing Without Fans Is'boring by NeoWanZaeed(m): 8:27am On Dec 29, 2020
Ronaldo trolling messi fans . .

(1) (Reply)

'we Turned Down Chance To Sign Cristiano Ronaldo For €17m And I Don't Regret It' / Sure 83 Odds For Today / RONALDO IS THE BEST TO GRACE FOOTBALL

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.