Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,015 members, 7,817,992 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:29 AM

. - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / . (2074 Views)

Please, Is There Any Good Phone I Can Purchase With N37,000? / The Item I Ordered From Aliexpress Hijacked In Nigeria? / Suggest A Phone I can Buy For 30k (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

. by wildlife9999(m): 9:12am On Dec 29, 2020
Re: . by Teechukz24(m): 9:17am On Dec 29, 2020
Oga calm down and explain what happened

2 Likes

Re: . by stupidmod1: 9:22am On Dec 29, 2020
wow its like watching bolly wood back wards with translation
Re: . by wildlife9999(m): 9:22am On Dec 29, 2020
Teechukz24:
Oga calm down and explain what happened

Everything is calm what I'm trying to do is instead the phone been rejected and send back to jumia if anyone around that location that can receive the phone and pay. It's pay on delivery item, the woman I order that for due to the fact she traveling out she could not wait, although the item was delayed
Re: . by Nobody: 9:23am On Dec 29, 2020
Local yahoo boy.
Re: . by wildlife9999(m): 9:24am On Dec 29, 2020
stupidmod1:
wow its like watching bolly wood back wards with translation

It's just an idea I'm tendering if the idea is bad or risky you can drop your opinion here
Re: . by stupidmod1: 9:27am On Dec 29, 2020
wildlife9999:

It's just an idea I'm tendering if the idea is bad or risky you can drop your opinion here
u self no even understand. bro wat u just wrote made no sense.
Re: . by wildlife9999(m): 9:29am On Dec 29, 2020
comshots:
Local yahoo boy.

I'm not as a consultant I have already have multiple cancelation on jumia. There is penalty on cancel item or reject item, I might get block from ordering items and I will lost my current unpaid commission
Re: . by wildlife9999(m): 9:31am On Dec 29, 2020
stupidmod1:
u self no even understand. bro wat u just wrote made no sense.
It's my write up
Re: . by Meister(m): 9:37am On Dec 29, 2020
comshots:
Local yahoo boy.

He literally wrote up there that it's pay on delivery
Re: . by wildlife9999(m): 9:41am On Dec 29, 2020
Meister:

He literally wrote up there that it's pay on delivery

It's pay on delivery. Let me attach pictures
Re: . by wildlife9999(m): 9:46am On Dec 29, 2020
Re: . by wildlife9999(m): 9:51am On Dec 29, 2020
Due to this delay she got herself phone and traveled. I'm trying to avoid been banned if anyone will to get phone on with this price. I have the agent number and my client number,.

I should have created this thread since

Re: . by Slynation(m): 10:38am On Dec 29, 2020
it quite simple....use your money and pay for the phone while you settle down and look for a buyer, it will save you your unpaid commission and from getting banned.....!! instead of putting yourself in unnecessary panic
Re: . by Nobody: 10:51am On Dec 29, 2020
wildlife9999:
I ordered a phone infinix smart 4 for my client on 22 of Nov delivery date was 24 and 25

(its was pay on delivery item)

and my client was to travel on 27 with this phone when delivered on jumia stated Date of delivery, so the phone could not deliver on 24/25 due to holiday my clients went to store and get herself a smart 4 and a proceed on her traveling on 27 been Sundays, immediately I order the phone price frame up to 40k I actually phone was 35500 with bonus and discount, since my client has gotten a new phone, the won't be delivery to her again, but I'm asking anyone looking to get a phone with the current price should chat with me, location is ijesha in surelere Lagos. The phone will be delivery today on the say address and it will be rejected price was 35500 when I ordered now is 40k, but I 44k on jumia

edited
is this English? Or Google translate of yoruba language grin
Re: . by billynoni(m): 10:57am On Dec 29, 2020
Apart from OP( don't try to explain anything again abeg)... Can someone kindly let us know, what really happened?

1 Like

Re: . by MrBONE2(m): 11:15am On Dec 29, 2020
Slynation:
it quite simple....use your money and pay for the phone while you settle down and look for a buyer, it will save you your unpaid commission and from getting banned.....!! instead of putting yourself in unnecessary panic
grin

1 Like

Re: . by ikennamadu1(m): 11:18am On Dec 29, 2020
billynoni:
Apart from OP( don't try to explain anything again abeg)... Can someone kindly let us know, what really happened?

him say him client order phone via him from jumia.. him as agent order the phone on 22 hoping the phone go arrive 24/25 but due to holidays jumia no deliver.. so him client instead to wait for a later date .. go shop go buy that same phone ... then travel for Xmas .. so now jumia wan deliver the phone today and tomorrow so him they find who go buy the phone ...

1 Like

Re: . by Babalegba(m): 11:31am On Dec 29, 2020
Sometimes I do wonder how many nairalanders managed to pass their exams.The o.p's predicament is quite plain . Not everybody has 35k spare change in their pocket
Re: . by billynoni(m): 11:58am On Dec 29, 2020
ikennamadu1:

him say him client order phone via him from jumia.. him as agent order the phone on 22 hoping the phone go arrive 24/25 but due to holidays jumia no deliver.. so him client instead to wait for a later date .. go shop go buy that same phone ... then travel for Xmas .. so now jumia wan deliver the phone today and tomorrow so him they find who go buy the phone ...
Thanks... Concise and straightforward.

(1) (Reply)

For business / VIDEO: How I Bought A Fake Iphone 12 Pro Max, Beware Of Scammers / Lollipop Would Be Coming As An Update To Innjoo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.