Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,834 members, 7,810,209 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:58 PM

Citizens Of Which Country Are U According To Your Vpn - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Citizens Of Which Country Are U According To Your Vpn (2150 Views)

FG Urges Citizens To Link NIN To SIM Without Delay / How To Make Sure Your VPN App Turns On Automatically When You Open Twitter / Which Data Subscription Or Free Browsing Are U Using now (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Citizens Of Which Country Are U According To Your Vpn by Sameazy15: 4:51pm On Jun 05, 2021
Yeah, am in UAR buh tweeting from Atlanta

2 Likes

Re: Citizens Of Which Country Are U According To Your Vpn by Coldshisha: 4:54pm On Jun 05, 2021
Florida USA

Lol tongue. Am bored here might move to another country in some minutes time

8 Likes

Re: Citizens Of Which Country Are U According To Your Vpn by Flamees(m): 4:55pm On Jun 05, 2021
Am in Nigeria but twitting from kuwait

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Citizens Of Which Country Are U According To Your Vpn by Abid2020(m): 5:04pm On Jun 05, 2021
Seoul, south korea

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Citizens Of Which Country Are U According To Your Vpn by SkengRay: 5:27pm On Jun 05, 2021
The cold weather in Japan is affecting the my network connection. I'm thinking of relocating to Netherlands grin

9 Likes

Re: Citizens Of Which Country Are U According To Your Vpn by Joanney: 5:30pm On Jun 05, 2021
Seems like the weather in Cape Town is amazing right now.

1 Like

Re: Citizens Of Which Country Are U According To Your Vpn by lexuswagon: 5:34pm On Jun 05, 2021
Oduduwa

1 Like

Re: Citizens Of Which Country Are U According To Your Vpn by Ernerstdavid55(m): 5:48pm On Jun 05, 2021
France nd france self toi like advart

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Citizens Of Which Country Are U According To Your Vpn by Mastakija(m): 6:19pm On Jun 05, 2021
lexuswagon:
Oduduwa
A$$H0LE
grin grin

1 Like

Re: Citizens Of Which Country Are U According To Your Vpn by Mastakija(m): 6:21pm On Jun 05, 2021
Ive not been online for decades now
Cus twitter don suspend my accountgringrin since last year grin
Re: Citizens Of Which Country Are U According To Your Vpn by OutOfContext: 6:27pm On Jun 05, 2021
Japan... grin
Re: Citizens Of Which Country Are U According To Your Vpn by Faber(m): 6:40pm On Jun 05, 2021
I dey Tbilisi, Gerogia right now

The internet is bigger than Buhari and Malami na cattle craze dey worry dem grin grin

6 Likes

Re: Citizens Of Which Country Are U According To Your Vpn by Nobody: 6:59pm On Jun 05, 2021
Nevada, Texas

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Citizens Of Which Country Are U According To Your Vpn by AeroplaneApple: 7:05pm On Jun 05, 2021
Amsterdam.... Netherlands

AeroplaneApple:
Good afternoon, I am in need of an
80,000 Naira Loan

I am willing to provide my NYSC
certificate and NIN as a collateral
as assurance that the loan will be
repaid
I have tried loan apps but not
getting any good results.

Please check my thread
https://www.nairaland.com/6570033/modified-80000-naira-loan
Re: Citizens Of Which Country Are U According To Your Vpn by KrazyDave16(m): 7:14pm On Jun 05, 2021
No County for me grin

Red room visitors will understand wink
Re: Citizens Of Which Country Are U According To Your Vpn by Jennycoolz(f): 7:24pm On Jun 05, 2021
Is it only me that just don't like twitter but instagram
Re: Citizens Of Which Country Are U According To Your Vpn by gloriaunobi(f): 7:24pm On Jun 05, 2021
Vancouver refused to connect so I immediately relocate to Germany, I don't want Nigeria experience in Vancouver.

1 Like

Re: Citizens Of Which Country Are U According To Your Vpn by freeeeme(m): 7:38pm On Jun 05, 2021
Czech republic..Just careful of Covid 19 here

1 Like

Re: Citizens Of Which Country Are U According To Your Vpn by Lanretoye(m): 8:21pm On Jun 05, 2021
UAR
Re: Citizens Of Which Country Are U According To Your Vpn by McStoic(m): 8:27pm On Jun 05, 2021
I am ensconced at a Ranch in Dallas

1 Like

Re: Citizens Of Which Country Are U According To Your Vpn by sodieklucas(m): 8:38pm On Jun 05, 2021
like this now, I dey Los Angeles, the country yaf tire me before sef

1 Like

Re: Citizens Of Which Country Are U According To Your Vpn by Mixedfruit: 11:01pm On Jun 05, 2021
I'm in UAR precisely but navigating from Bangladesh...

1 Like

Re: Citizens Of Which Country Are U According To Your Vpn by DropsMic(m): 12:43am On Jun 06, 2021
Great Britain

1 Like

Re: Citizens Of Which Country Are U According To Your Vpn by gistray: 3:29am On Jun 06, 2021
The secret to life is to love who you are.
Re: Citizens Of Which Country Are U According To Your Vpn by YahooSon(m): 7:18am On Jun 06, 2021
DropsMic:
Great Britain
Which vpn is dis?
Is it free?
Available for Android?
Re: Citizens Of Which Country Are U According To Your Vpn by Raymondj0: 7:45am On Jun 06, 2021
Nigeria... I can't risk using VPN because of binance... I don't want them to lock me out of my account.. So I've been unable to use Twitter since yesterday morning
Re: Citizens Of Which Country Are U According To Your Vpn by Thryphosa(m): 9:50am On Jun 06, 2021
City of London...... Opera mini
Re: Citizens Of Which Country Are U According To Your Vpn by Petyr1: 12:30pm On Jun 06, 2021
New York is not bad
Re: Citizens Of Which Country Are U According To Your Vpn by DropsMic(m): 1:08pm On Jun 06, 2021
YahooSon:

Which vpn is dis?

FAST VPN

YahooSon:

Is it free?

NO

YahooSon:

Available for Android?

I HAVE NO IDEA
Re: Citizens Of Which Country Are U According To Your Vpn by careytommy37(m): 1:11pm On Jun 06, 2021
Paris is cool cool
However, I'm finding it boring cos my French is a little bit rusty cry
I wish to relocate to Florida. kiss
Someone should recommend a good free VPN wink
Re: Citizens Of Which Country Are U According To Your Vpn by DONFRANSKID(m): 3:16pm On Jun 06, 2021
Random country but mostly United states new York city

(1) (Reply)

My Lil Sis Is Putting Her Redmi 9c Up For Sale / CBN Gave Dangote A $9 Billion Loan From Your "Scarce Forex" / How To Unlock A Fingerprint Enabled Smartphone Using A Sellotape

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.