Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,456 members, 7,816,057 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:29 AM

20,000 Youths To Be Empowered By Nairaxi "On Demand" Software Company - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / 20,000 Youths To Be Empowered By Nairaxi "On Demand" Software Company (17423 Views)

Taraba Government Sells ₦3,000 Form To 10,000 Youths Only To Employ 160 / You All Asked To Be Empowered. / 200,000 Youths About To Become Jobless As November Approaches (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 20,000 Youths To Be Empowered By Nairaxi "On Demand" Software Company by FarahAideed: 2:38pm On Dec 31, 2020
Noted ...If you you are afloat by 4th quarter I will come partner with you
Re: 20,000 Youths To Be Empowered By Nairaxi "On Demand" Software Company by chinchonglee(m): 2:40pm On Dec 31, 2020
casdoruche:

Its people like you that never see good in anything and never done anything that brings good.

#bad energy stay far away
#postive vibes only
I've seen good things and I'll still leave dis country again for you poor religious citizens.

Has it ever occur in ur dumb head that the more Nigeria get worse, the better for the leaders.
They will do anything/everything to crumble that scheme.

Dull head.
Re: 20,000 Youths To Be Empowered By Nairaxi "On Demand" Software Company by heniford2: 2:41pm On Dec 31, 2020
casdoruche:

Its people like you that never see good in anything and never done anything that brings good.

#bad energy stay far away
#postive vibes only
that's true what he said its true don't kill who said the truth
Re: 20,000 Youths To Be Empowered By Nairaxi "On Demand" Software Company by VillagePeople11: 2:41pm On Dec 31, 2020
them try sha ....checked their apps on google play...looks like some website converted app....but e no easy sha so kudos....again i think they should have concentrated on just taxi and made some more appealing features in it instead of jampackin the heads of different things....Users don't like complicated...

1 Like

Re: 20,000 Youths To Be Empowered By Nairaxi "On Demand" Software Company by Justpassingby45(m): 2:53pm On Dec 31, 2020
Unik3030:
I guess this is igbos propaganda for 2023?

No but the fact
Re: 20,000 Youths To Be Empowered By Nairaxi "On Demand" Software Company by Nobody: 2:57pm On Dec 31, 2020
The WeChat of Nigeria, hope it's well implemented as most naija tech apps lack implementation.

Unemployed youths , over to you cheesy
Re: 20,000 Youths To Be Empowered By Nairaxi "On Demand" Software Company by KingMack(m): 2:57pm On Dec 31, 2020
See as this my guy dey eye D Mama cheesy grin cool

Re: 20,000 Youths To Be Empowered By Nairaxi "On Demand" Software Company by Livesimple: 2:59pm On Dec 31, 2020
Wow just made a call across to them now n they ask me to come for registration from next week as a driver, great initiative from the organization n i pray govt supports them
Re: 20,000 Youths To Be Empowered By Nairaxi "On Demand" Software Company by hstar: 3:00pm On Dec 31, 2020
How do I apply please I'm not happy with the way my life is

1 Like

Re: 20,000 Youths To Be Empowered By Nairaxi "On Demand" Software Company by Ovie56(m): 3:04pm On Dec 31, 2020
Actual story
"20,000 youths to be used as cheap labour"
Re: 20,000 Youths To Be Empowered By Nairaxi "On Demand" Software Company by Livesimple: 3:05pm On Dec 31, 2020
download their app or check their number online n call them
Re: 20,000 Youths To Be Empowered By Nairaxi "On Demand" Software Company by Nobody: 3:11pm On Dec 31, 2020
Ovie56:
Actual story

"20,000 youths to be used as cheap labour"

Exactly how things work in civilised countries.
Re: 20,000 Youths To Be Empowered By Nairaxi "On Demand" Software Company by gbengu(m): 3:21pm On Dec 31, 2020
Bro, that is just the simple truth.

I've to many hausas and other friends from North that, Hausas are one of biggest indigenous people that are not dominated or conquered by the few fulani who migrated to that area to establish what is now known and Kanem-Borno Empire and later to Emirates of the North.

Hausas were invaded from the olden days wars by Jihadist and Islamization from other ethnic groups from other part of Africa. They migrated from North Africa and later on settle into different ethnics in west Africa.

The most daring ethnic the Fulanis who are spread across west Africa. They are herders and this gives them the opportunity to go to different areas and establish themselves as indigenous people there. Most are not always welcomed but they use Islam supremacy they got from the contact from North Africa and the middle East (Arabs) to suppress others.

They often conquered true islamization. They are land grabbers, they believed in expansionism, war of conquest and Jihad.

They usually comes in few with the herders as the forerunners in pretence of herding cows and as times goes on they eventually conquered the area.

Hausas are already conquered and acquired by the few Fulanis. Fulanis migrate, integrate and keep contacts with each other among the west Africa that have spread themselves.

Hausas were conquered in various Jihad wars and systematic killings of males and marrying the females.

The elites are well educated and are always a willing tools for rogue Europeans or western world to use them in as much their interest is well protected.

To me, Hausas are the dress that Fulani put on, therefore there is no way haussa can be free.

It's just like a man that put on a his cloth he bought with his blood and sweat and you want to remove such cloth from his body, it will be a big fight, in fact it will not be possible to do that. Unless.....eradication.

That's why Ilorin, Kwara State is today neither here no there when it come to "Ojulowo Omo Yoruba"

Then most times, you can quickly spot some fanatics yoruba muslims that are under the pay slip from Fulanis who are often against their fellow Yorubas all because of religious benefits from the Fulani Emirate forgetting that Yoruba fundamentalists, morals and values have been before Christianity or Islam.

casdoruche:
Hausa are not FULANI. Fulani is a minority group. Hausa is a major group. Fulani knowing this now call themselves Hausa/Fulani. The average Fulani doesn't see himself equal to an HAUSA MAN.

All emirs are Fulani in a hausa dominated community. Fulani has not only brainwashed the northern Hausa people but dominted them by using religion to establish their semi-god status.

Furthermore, they also dominate intellectually by making Education accessible to themselves using the glorified elite positions they occupy. They go abroad to get educated.

A cycle of dominance preserved by a minority. The north cannot develop until they understand that their perpetual poverty, ignorance and illiteracy favours the minority Fulani.
Re: 20,000 Youths To Be Empowered By Nairaxi "On Demand" Software Company by merits(m): 3:22pm On Dec 31, 2020
Nasreports77:
OVER 20,000 NIGERIA YOUTHS TO BE EMPOWERED AS NAIRAXI TARGETS $2BN DOLLAR ANNUAL REVENUE FOR NIGERIA ECONOMY
Written by Godson Ikpontu

Source: https://nigerianpilot.news/uber-to-lose-customers-as-nigeria-launches-own-version-nairaxi-nigpilot/
I hope it last long?cuz nothing work for good in this nation.

Re: 20,000 Youths To Be Empowered By Nairaxi "On Demand" Software Company by tobenuel(m): 4:13pm On Dec 31, 2020
Good development, but I don't think the brand
name nairaxi would be sellable.
Thank you
Re: 20,000 Youths To Be Empowered By Nairaxi "On Demand" Software Company by misterjosh(m): 4:29pm On Dec 31, 2020
Not to sound negative... 5000 drivers for FCT? Was it your market survey that told you there is shortage of drivers in FCT? undecided
Re: 20,000 Youths To Be Empowered By Nairaxi "On Demand" Software Company by Obijulius: 4:55pm On Dec 31, 2020
Indian app?

Na wa o!

Re: 20,000 Youths To Be Empowered By Nairaxi "On Demand" Software Company by naijapage(f): 5:54pm On Dec 31, 2020
Generalwoodz:
I want use this opportunity to wish you all Nairalanders a Happy new year In Addy
May 2021 bring forth positive gains
Pain, challenges and midnight crys of Sermon Notes 2020 shall stay in 2020
Brothers and Sisters Joy, favour, blessings, all through 2021.
Even when trouble comes you would emerge unscathed
Re: 20,000 Youths To Be Empowered By Nairaxi "On Demand" Software Company by Coinbased: 7:00pm On Dec 31, 2020
Hmmm
Re: 20,000 Youths To Be Empowered By Nairaxi "On Demand" Software Company by hakeemhakeem(m): 7:47pm On Dec 31, 2020
Depressed101:
this name nairaxi lacks creativity.... Thought it was a crypto currency start up

Your definition of creativity I don't understand person choose naira and taxi.naira is naija symbol

1 Like

Re: 20,000 Youths To Be Empowered By Nairaxi "On Demand" Software Company by Depressed101: 7:56pm On Dec 31, 2020
hakeemhakeem:

Your definition of creativity I don't understand person choose naira and taxi.naira is naija symbol
that is my point naira is a currency name and more closely related to finance than cab hailing...

tell me the truth, did it cross your mind that nairaxi would be a cab hailing app or a crypto/fintech app....
Re: 20,000 Youths To Be Empowered By Nairaxi "On Demand" Software Company by Nfora: 8:13pm On Dec 31, 2020
emmy512:

I bet the owner thought of nairaland before giving the name

The thought lacks creativity.
Re: 20,000 Youths To Be Empowered By Nairaxi "On Demand" Software Company by Nfora: 8:21pm On Dec 31, 2020
hakeemhakeem:

It is not every acronym coinage that make sense.
Re: 20,000 Youths To Be Empowered By Nairaxi "On Demand" Software Company by E2eGAYMl7: 1:59am On Jan 01, 2021

(1) (2) (Reply)

Latest Job/ Business Offers In Sango Ota (ogun State)! / Total E&P Nigeria Limited (TEPNG) Recruitment / Please How Much Does Sahara Group Pay Their Interns/new Entry

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.