Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,459 members, 7,816,079 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:51 AM

What's Ur Feeling If U R Working In Different Sector Apart From Ur Course In Uni - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / What's Ur Feeling If U R Working In Different Sector Apart From Ur Course In Uni (922 Views)

Working In Abuja Vs Lagos / Feeling Used And Dumped! / Highest Paid Jobs In Nigeria Apart From The Oil Industry. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What's Ur Feeling If U R Working In Different Sector Apart From Ur Course In Uni by MT: 9:24pm On Jul 01, 2007
How does working in different sector apart from the training u had in either university/Polytechnic feel like?. Like some1 that studies engineering working in the bank. Any fulfilment there ?.

Let hear u out
Re: What's Ur Feeling If U R Working In Different Sector Apart From Ur Course In Uni by kpolongo(f): 4:14pm On Jul 05, 2007
I think it's actually a personal thing, I have a friend that did Electrical Electronics (communications option)
He had opportunities to work in GTB and also Elf petroleum but he stood his ground on his decision to working
a communications outfit and today he is with Alcatel.
But I am personally Igbo to the core all that counts is my pay check cos once am trained to do anything
I grasp fast and once i start doing it as a routine i can;t but be a GURU in it!!!!
Re: What's Ur Feeling If U R Working In Different Sector Apart From Ur Course In Uni by BIKINI(f): 6:34pm On Jul 05, 2007
i'll manage if the pay is ok.
but since i don't intend to work for some one for too long, when i am ok and good with that sector i am currently, ;Di 'll scram, with the speed of ligthening.
grin kiss
Re: What's Ur Feeling If U R Working In Different Sector Apart From Ur Course In Uni by sobaas(m): 10:13am On Jul 07, 2007
I want to agree with the first speaker who said it is personal. I also know that for most of the first degree, the education is to make you fit to use your senses aright. So when opportunity comes in other sector, we shouldn't be so myopic as to quickly reject it while doing nothing except we intend sticking to that line.

(1) (Reply)

I Intend Going For An It Programme.i Graduated With An Hnd(pass)in Elect.elect.What shud i do? / Latest Jobs Tests And Interview Date Info / Interview With Federal Civil Service

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.