Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,198 members, 7,818,656 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:00 PM

Chioma And Stefflon Don To Be Blame For Davido And Burnaboy's Fight - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Chioma And Stefflon Don To Be Blame For Davido And Burnaboy's Fight (786 Views)

Burna Boy And Stefflon Don Reunite In Ghana As They Party Together (Video) / Burna Boy Reacts To Lady Advising Stefflon Don To Stop Posting His Photo / Burna Boy And Stefflon Don At The BET Awards (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Chioma And Stefflon Don To Be Blame For Davido And Burnaboy's Fight by moseskalu555: 11:29am On Dec 29, 2020

[b]The shameful act displayed by our very own celebrities in Ghana, is a topic that shouldn't be discussed anywhere because it is a big blow to the country's reputation. These are two matured celebrities who are role models to so many Nigerians, and others across the continent of Africa but they chose to wash their dirty linen in public. A little shift away from the fight let me talk about the consequences of their actions a little. The both of them fully aware of the disaster the pandemic can cause, took no caution and went for clubbing in the first place not minding their safety, nor that of their team. Secondly, this could bring the Ghanian government into this and may decide to penalize them for their ruthless actions.

I write out of pain because they did not just disappoint me, but also the entire country which they came from. I am a fan of Davido and also a lover of Burna boy's songs not all though, but I like some of his songs. There is no justifiable excuses to back up what happened in the club house and no tangible reasons for their beef with eachother. But then, I strongly blame their girlfriends who have not really shown any act of peace nor, tried to settle them in one way or the other.[/b]

SEE REASONS HERE: https://celebrity-profile.com/chioma-and-stefflon-don-to-be-blame-for-davido-and-burnaboys-fight/

Re: Chioma And Stefflon Don To Be Blame For Davido And Burnaboy's Fight by DuBLINGreenb(m): 11:44am On Dec 29, 2020
I chose Stefflon don anything over chioma
Re: Chioma And Stefflon Don To Be Blame For Davido And Burnaboy's Fight by ContentedK: 11:47am On Dec 29, 2020
Op you’re just simply jobless.... go get yourself busy
Re: Chioma And Stefflon Don To Be Blame For Davido And Burnaboy's Fight by moseskalu555: 11:51am On Dec 29, 2020
it is just my opinion, please read the full story
ContentedK:
Op you’re just simply jobless.... go get yourself busy

(1) (Reply)

"Ayanfe Mi, Onife Mi" - Simi & Hubby Celebrate Their Daughter's First Birthday / Troubles As Seyi Shay Revealed More Bombshell, Miscarriage And Pregnancy.. / Abuja Agog As Davido Storms Hustle & Bustle Nightclub

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.