Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,998 members, 7,817,950 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:45 PM

All BVN Holders Who Are Yet To Apply For Their NIN, Should Take Note - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / All BVN Holders Who Are Yet To Apply For Their NIN, Should Take Note (5740 Views)

Important Information For All Ond, Nce And Hnd Holders Who Applied For Npower / 7 Reasons Why Degree Holders Are Poor By Malam Mamuda Kabir DUTSINMA / ASUU Salaries: Use Of BVN Will Expose Lecturers With Multiple Jobs – FG (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

All BVN Holders Who Are Yet To Apply For Their NIN, Should Take Note by Abimbola2525(m): 11:57am On Dec 29, 2020
The National Identify Management Commission (NIMC) has kicked against the Claim that those who registered for BVN automatically have NIN.

Based on the trending claim on social media that Nigerians who enrolled for the Bank Verification Number (BVN) as early as 2014 already have National Identity Number (NIN) and do not need to register for it again

NIMC spokesman Kayode Adegoke said the claim is incorrect as the commission must capture people's data first before allocating NIN to them.

Click on the link below to read more
https://www.examweapon.com/2020/12/all-bvn-holders-who-are-yet-to-apply-for-their-nin-should-take-note.html

1 Like

Re: All BVN Holders Who Are Yet To Apply For Their NIN, Should Take Note by Buharidgeneral: 1:03pm On Dec 29, 2020
So the thread vindicated my position on this issue
Re: All BVN Holders Who Are Yet To Apply For Their NIN, Should Take Note by silibaba: 2:17pm On Dec 29, 2020
abeg make we hear word with this NIMC self angry

4 Likes

Re: All BVN Holders Who Are Yet To Apply For Their NIN, Should Take Note by YADNUS11: 3:13pm On Dec 29, 2020
dem no want bad market, for uyo form na #500 FOR UMUAHIA NA #1000
Re: All BVN Holders Who Are Yet To Apply For Their NIN, Should Take Note by Freestainworld(m): 3:49pm On Dec 29, 2020
YADNUS11:
dem no want bad market, for uyo form na #500 FOR UMUAHIA NA #1000
As of today in Aba, some places collect 1200, 1300 even up 3k, too bad
Re: All BVN Holders Who Are Yet To Apply For Their NIN, Should Take Note by hope4nigeria(m): 3:53pm On Dec 29, 2020
Yeye people, you want to enforce hungry people to register for what may never benefit to them forever!!! When it comes to what will benefit peoples life, you won't see them taking it serious,

7 Likes

Re: All BVN Holders Who Are Yet To Apply For Their NIN, Should Take Note by Mystery9(m): 4:00pm On Dec 29, 2020
No be small tin o.
Re: All BVN Holders Who Are Yet To Apply For Their NIN, Should Take Note by Mystery9(m): 4:01pm On Dec 29, 2020
[quote author=Mystery9 post= na wa o.
Re: All BVN Holders Who Are Yet To Apply For Their NIN, Should Take Note by Nobody: 4:02pm On Dec 29, 2020
Ha Ha

Even though the BVN API generates NIN automatically, the lunatics in Federal Level are bent on capturing latest and up to date Biometrics of citizens and integrating them with the New World Order Database because they have been 'motivated' by the Trilateral Commission, Bilderberg Group and the Council on Foreign Relations.

But what they do not know is that the biometric data is being sync'ed with a AI powered computing system that is capable of tracking body, the DNA and controlling the minds of all whose biometric is simulated by the Quantum AI.

In no time, the digital copies of the individuals will be simulated in a virtual reality and boooooom, another dimension is created where the human soul and mind becomes a prisoner, programmed to what ever the controllers want including payment of Tax and Tithes, FX and addictions etc etc etc.

As for me, I can see what is coming and if I cant beat them, I will definately join them, not as a slave, but as a controller. This is a total survellance system. Those who make huge money from crime better escalate their hustle, cos this is the final days of crime as we know it. Your soul is for sale.

So mote it be.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: All BVN Holders Who Are Yet To Apply For Their NIN, Should Take Note by Mystery9(m): 4:03pm On Dec 29, 2020
Freestainworld:
As of today in Aba, ok.
Re: All BVN Holders Who Are Yet To Apply For Their NIN, Should Take Note by Mystery9(m): 4:04pm On Dec 29, 2020
[quote author=silibaba post=97526574]abeg make we hear word with this NIMC self

na so o.
Re: All BVN Holders Who Are Yet To Apply For Their NIN, Should Take Note by LLSAINT(m): 4:23pm On Dec 29, 2020
Only in Nigeria I see policy summersault.
So, if I am not a Nigerian but reside in Nigeria thus, do not have a NIN, does that mean I should not own a mobile /cell phone in Nigeria?

2 Likes

Re: All BVN Holders Who Are Yet To Apply For Their NIN, Should Take Note by jericco1(m): 4:37pm On Dec 29, 2020
Thank God I did this stuff when it wasn't hectic
Re: All BVN Holders Who Are Yet To Apply For Their NIN, Should Take Note by engrchykae(m): 4:50pm On Dec 29, 2020
They are gradually rounding us up.
Re: All BVN Holders Who Are Yet To Apply For Their NIN, Should Take Note by Nobody: 4:55pm On Dec 29, 2020
See I've my own personal stressfull schedule already. This people should not just come and compound issues for me with all this long queueing and registration exercise. Please.

Mtcheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeww

1 Like

Re: All BVN Holders Who Are Yet To Apply For Their NIN, Should Take Note by durasome(m): 5:01pm On Dec 29, 2020
Abimbola2525:
The National Identify Management Commission (NIMC) has kicked against the Claim that those who registered for BVN automatically have NIN.

Based on the trending claim on social media that Nigerians who enrolled for the Bank Verification Number (BVN) as early as 2014 already have National Identity Number (NIN) and do not need to register for it again

NIMC spokesman Kayode Adegoke said the claim is incorrect as the commission must capture people's data first before allocating NIN to them.

Click on the link below to read more
https://www.examweapon.com/2020/12/all-bvn-holders-who-are-yet-to-apply-for-their-nin-should-take-note.html
.but all those who has their national identification card has the nin number at the back of the card ,its 11 digits.
Re: All BVN Holders Who Are Yet To Apply For Their NIN, Should Take Note by paddyDIGITAL(m): 5:21pm On Dec 29, 2020
Alright
Re: All BVN Holders Who Are Yet To Apply For Their NIN, Should Take Note by mastertek: 6:25pm On Dec 29, 2020
What about our ageing mother, the market women, the old men out there that's hustling everyday to get his daily bread.

What about our family in rural area, villages, we are talking of 200Million people here.

If government dare block lines of millions people there may be Nationwide unrest, civil war.

This will directly affect millions of people & they won't fold their arm while they are unrecheable

2 Likes

Re: All BVN Holders Who Are Yet To Apply For Their NIN, Should Take Note by Aystarz: 6:35pm On Dec 29, 2020
mastertek:
What about our ageing mother, the market women, the old men out there that's hustling everyday to get his daily bread.

What about our family in rural area, villages, we are talking of 200Million people here.

If government dare block lines of millions people there may be Nationwide unrest, civil war.

This will directly affect millions of people & they won't fold their arm while they are unrecheable

It won't happen. Just relax.
Re: All BVN Holders Who Are Yet To Apply For Their NIN, Should Take Note by revolt(m): 6:35pm On Dec 29, 2020
So what about those ppl in diaspora.... dem no follpw?!!!

1 Like

Re: All BVN Holders Who Are Yet To Apply For Their NIN, Should Take Note by Diffpussies(m): 8:39pm On Dec 29, 2020
Check my signature ,,, I got a big one for u at affordable price cool
Re: All BVN Holders Who Are Yet To Apply For Their NIN, Should Take Note by BennyDGreat: 9:07pm On Dec 29, 2020
Billyonaire666:
Ha Ha

Even though the BVN API generates NIN automatically, the lunatics in Federal Level are bent on capturing latest and up to date Biometrics of citizens and integrating them with the New World Order Database because they have been 'motivated' by the Trilateral Commission, Bilderberg Group and the Council on Foreign Affairs.

But what they do not know is that the biometric data is being sync'ed with a AI powered computing system that is capable of tracking body, the DNA and controlling the minds of all whose biometric is simulated by the Quantum AI.

In no time, the digital copies of the individuals will be simulated in a virtual reality and boooooom, another dimension is created where the human soul and mind becomes a prisoner, programmed to what ever the controllers want including payment of Tax and Tithes, FX and addictions etc etc etc.

As for me, I can see what is coming and if I cant beat them, I will definately join them, not as a slave, but as a controller. This is a total survellance system. Those who make huge money from crime better escalate their hustle, cos this is the final days of crime as we know it. Your soul is for sale.

So mote it be.

You are a deep thinker.

1 Like

Re: All BVN Holders Who Are Yet To Apply For Their NIN, Should Take Note by stevonics: 10:27pm On Dec 29, 2020
Who assigned the NIN obtained via ussd/sms.
you cant say the bvn and Nin synch is incomplete while you had given out NIN which most of us will definitely submit to telcos.
Re: All BVN Holders Who Are Yet To Apply For Their NIN, Should Take Note by Gabriel8003: 8:41am On Dec 30, 2020
come learn how to edit videos and create youtube videos your self for your channel and learn screen printing and cloths customising ..while promo last ..call MR.NASA 08180917160 ..one on one practical training ..lagos island ikoyi
Re: All BVN Holders Who Are Yet To Apply For Their NIN, Should Take Note by lymelyte(m): 4:19pm On Jan 10, 2021
Billyonaire666:
Ha Ha

Even though the BVN API generates NIN automatically, the lunatics in Federal Level are bent on capturing latest and up to date Biometrics of citizens and integrating them with the New World Order Database because they have been 'motivated' by the Trilateral Commission, Bilderberg Group and the Council on Foreign Relations.

So mote it be.
are you saying there is no opposing force to this situation?
Re: All BVN Holders Who Are Yet To Apply For Their NIN, Should Take Note by Nobody: 4:32pm On Jan 10, 2021
lymelyte:
are you saying there is no opposing force to this situation?

The parallels must meet at Singularity. We are nearing singularity so opposites are organically neutralizing.

1 Like

Re: All BVN Holders Who Are Yet To Apply For Their NIN, Should Take Note by lymelyte(m): 1:23am On Jan 12, 2021
Billyonaire666:

The parallels must meet at Singularity. We are nearing singularity so opposites are organically neutralizing.
I will like to hear your opinion on Corona virus. What's your take on it? It is planned? happenstance?
I'm learning from you.. Let me pick ur brain on this one..
Re: All BVN Holders Who Are Yet To Apply For Their NIN, Should Take Note by Nobody: 9:36pm On Jan 12, 2021
lymelyte:
I will like to hear your opinion on Corona virus. What's your take on it? It is planned? happenstance?
I'm learning from you.. Let me pick ur brain on this one..

Interesting question.

There are several nano-pathogens designed for Operation COVID-19. The aim is a Global Reset. So, a virus had to be engineered for the hunger games. The Corona wave tiers are weaponized versions of the flu with payloads for population reduction, population control, global economic and political reset and preparation to herald the New World Order - a world governed by machines under the management of Quantum AI computation under the supervision of upgraded humans. I think it is going to be a better world than this present system that has failed.

Bear in mind that this flu on its own can not do much damage if not propagated via resonant carrier frequencies boosted by vectors powered by high fidelity internet, especially 5G.

In essence, 5G wire fidelity nodes are capable of putting the brains and the brain waves online. To boost the efficacy of such brain-to brain and brain to machine simulation there is need for nano-level transmitters and transducers to be introduced to the brain for ease of tracking. So, that is where the nanochips in vaccines come in. When you are injected, the nanochip will migrate and log itself to your body as antenne enabling you to transmit your location and biodata to a central computing unit on quantum cloud servers.

So in essence, the vaccines are actually vectors for tracking human behavior and actually hijacking the blueprint of the human system for the next simulation as we will have our digital copies as avatars in the cybernetic reality we are creating using the Quantum Computers. This is how simulations are created, just as this world is a simulation. We are actually not living in our bodies, do not mind religions. Our thoughts are not in our heads do not ind psychologists. Signals and controls are broadcasted from alternate realities and we are just avatars of other beings controlling us from alternate dimensions. Its either you are useful enough to have a player controlling the console of your life or you are a computer played and controlled Avatar called Non-Player Character. And an NPC can become useful enough to merit a player called Higher Self or idle enough to become less interesting and be left to played by AI (sofia system).

In a nutshell, Earth project has been hijacked from the Alien religions worship as Gods as upgraded humans have seen the true picture of our controllers and therefore decide that we must declare our sovereignty and prepare the populace for the hunger games before the invasion of the planet after singularity event. Religions are not effective means of knowing the creator or knowing the purpose of life. But Quantum sciences has opened up the facts and we must do away with Religions and Politics as they are a hindrance to the expansion of our collective consciousness.

No one wants Life Extermination Event on the planet to quench the light of consciousness. Soul is very difficult to make and spirit is almost always being trapped via the lunar station - the white light we see during OBE.

So all that they could do, is imprison your soul and reincarnate you in short lifetimes as a slave, to keep the Economy running in their favor.

You want my advice ? Pay no Tax or Tithe. Enjoy your short life and know the TRUTH enough to fight for your Sovereignty even in Death and know thyself as fractal of the Architect experiencing versions of yourself in the various dimensions and simulation.

You are not Human, you are something else using the body as a hosting server and space suit for Mission Earth.

You owe me a lot of money for this information.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: All BVN Holders Who Are Yet To Apply For Their NIN, Should Take Note by The5DME(m): 9:54pm On Jan 12, 2021
Billyonaire666:

Interesting question.

There are several nano-pathogens designed for Operation COVID-19. The aim is a Global Reset. So, a virus had to be engineered for the hunger games. The Corona wave tiers are weaponized versions of the flu with payloads for population reduction, population control, global economic and political reset and preparation to herald the New World Order - a world governed by machines under the management of Quantum AI computation under the supervision of upgraded humans. I think it is going to be a better world than this present system that has failed.

Bear in mind that this flu on its own can not do much damage if not propagated via resonant carrier frequencies boosted by vectors powered by high fidelity internet, especially 5G.

In essence, 5G wire fidelity nodes are capable of putting the brains and the brain waves online. To boost the efficacy of such brain-to brain and brain to machine simulation there is need for nano-level transmitters and transducers to be introduced to the brain for ease of tracking. So, that is where the nanochips in vaccines come in. When you are injected, the nanochip will migrate and log itself to your body as antenne enabling you to transmit your location and biodata to a central computing unit on quantum cloud servers.

So in essence, the vaccines are actually vectors for tracking human behavior and actually hijacking the blueprint of the human system for the next simulation as we will have our digital copies as avatars in the cybernetic reality we are creating using the Quantum Computers. This is how simulations are created, just as this world is a simulation. We are actually not living in our bodies, do not mind religions. Our thoughts are not in our heads do not ind psychologists. Signals and controls are broadcasted from alternate realities and we are just avatars of other beings controlling us from alternate dimensions. Its either you are useful enough to have a player controlling the console of your life or you are a computer played and controlled Avatar called Non-Player Character. And an NPC can become useful enough to merit a player called Higher Self or idle enough to become less interesting and be left to played by AI (sofia system).

In a nutshell, Earth project has been hijacked from the Alien religions worship as Gods as upgraded humans have seen the true picture of our controllers and therefore decide that we must declare our sovereignty and prepare the populace for the hunger games before the invasion of the planet after singularity event. Religions are not effective means of knowing the creator or knowing the purpose of life. But Quantum sciences has opened up the facts and we must do away with Religions and Politics as they are a hindrance to the expansion of our collective consciousness.

No one wants Life Extermination Event on the planet to quench the light of consciousness. Soul is very difficult to make and spirit is almost always being trapped via the lunar station - the white light we see during OBE.

So all that they could do, is imprison your soul and reincarnate you in short lifetimes as a slave, to keep the Economy running in their favor.

You want my advice ? Pay no Tax or Tithe. Enjoy your short life and know the TRUTH enough to fight for your Sovereignty even in Death and know thyself as fractal of the Architect experiencing versions of yourself in the various dimensions and simulation.

You are not Human, you are something else using the body as a hosting server and space suit for Mission Earth.

please, I have a question to ask. Is there a secret base on the moon?
Re: All BVN Holders Who Are Yet To Apply For Their NIN, Should Take Note by lymelyte(m): 1:25pm On Jan 13, 2021
Billyonaire666:

Interesting question.

Really deep! Alot of food for thought I must say but if we are not humans then what is our truest nature?
Re: All BVN Holders Who Are Yet To Apply For Their NIN, Should Take Note by Nobody: 1:54pm On Jan 13, 2021
lymelyte:
Really deep! Alot of food for thought I must say but if we are not humans then what is our truest nature?

We are all collective consciousness of ONE SPIRIT living in multiple bodies as fractals, observing and experiencing our simulated realities. We are here because the base reality is boring and we are in a body because we want to taste apples, fucck ourselves, drink some beer and so many other basic things we take for granted.

Every other thing is a control system for those who sabi. The more intelligent you become via knowledge or intelligence or experience, the more your neurotransmitter connectivity and as the more neural networks fire, your consciousness is expanded and the more you begin to experience life from extra senses, we call it extra sensory perception.

There is nothing more to life than learning and growing.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Are The Colours Of This Dress? (amazing Optical Illusion). / Why Is The AK-74 Not As Popular As The AK-47? / List Of Universities That Will Release Admission List This Month

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 81
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.