Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,277 members, 7,836,243 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:21 AM

Venita Celebrates Seyi Awolowo On His 31st Birthday - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Venita Celebrates Seyi Awolowo On His 31st Birthday (42976 Views)

Runtown & Fiancée, Adut Akech Loved Up As He Celebrates His 31st Birthday / Yung6ix Celebrates His 31st Birthday Today / Olamide Celebrates His 31st Birthday Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Venita Celebrates Seyi Awolowo On His 31st Birthday by 44Bulldog(m): 5:48pm On Dec 29, 2020
undecided
Re: Venita Celebrates Seyi Awolowo On His 31st Birthday by Enudapan: 5:48pm On Dec 29, 2020
Nah eh! No qualms

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Venita Celebrates Seyi Awolowo On His 31st Birthday by samwillyco1(m): 5:48pm On Dec 29, 2020
piper7:
Guys which do you think is better? Relocate to Yankee and battle with Racism over there (although I'll be rich) or stay here in zoogeria (still be rich) but battle insecurity and the likes.
Opinions please.

If you have a good job or business here in Nigeria don't relocate, go for holidays and business trips and come back, you can enjoy your money here in Nigeria anyhow you like but out there you are monitored.

My humble opinion though ooo
Re: Venita Celebrates Seyi Awolowo On His 31st Birthday by jaxxy(m): 5:50pm On Dec 29, 2020
piper7:
Guys which do you think is better? Relocate to Yankee and battle with Racism over there (although I'll be rich) or stay here in zoogeria (still be rich) but battle insecurity and the likes.
Opinions please.

If ure rich in Nigeria what are u battling?? Are I in the north east
Re: Venita Celebrates Seyi Awolowo On His 31st Birthday by Tareq1105: 5:50pm On Dec 29, 2020
cool
DuBLINGreenb:
Mumu children,

This venita done spoil finish

See how seyi keep head like table tennis board, if him like make him surname dey deceive am

Woman too come dey deceive am on top this boy fit no go far oh?

What has he done now that you're linking his surname?

Na hin surname dey pain you.

Did he stop you from coming to the lineage of late Chief Obafemi Awolowo?

Envy and hatred.

1 Like

Re: Venita Celebrates Seyi Awolowo On His 31st Birthday by Cammo: 5:51pm On Dec 29, 2020
YorubaKinging:
The end is near
Say something new for once.

1 Like

Re: Venita Celebrates Seyi Awolowo On His 31st Birthday by tnerro1(m): 6:04pm On Dec 29, 2020
Venita my venita, if no be say you don born two, I for don wife you put for my lap. Fine baby
Re: Venita Celebrates Seyi Awolowo On His 31st Birthday by sylve11: 6:04pm On Dec 29, 2020
DuBLINGreenb:
Mumu children,

See how seyi keep head like table tennis board, if him like make him surname dey deceive am

why you dey para na? grin cool
Re: Venita Celebrates Seyi Awolowo On His 31st Birthday by Donspicey: 6:05pm On Dec 29, 2020
DuBLINGreenb:
Mumu children,

In Kizz Daniels voice:Na money go give you fake sweet heart......

1 Like

Re: Venita Celebrates Seyi Awolowo On His 31st Birthday by SocialJustice: 6:07pm On Dec 29, 2020
piper7:
Opinions please.
Abeg shift. Go soak garri.

1 Like

Re: Venita Celebrates Seyi Awolowo On His 31st Birthday by Tedpgrass: 6:18pm On Dec 29, 2020
piper7:
Opinions please.

Which fits your future vision..

Which feeds the you that you hope to be in the next 5-10 years..

That answer should help you decide!!

Re: Venita Celebrates Seyi Awolowo On His 31st Birthday by Skmoda360(m): 6:33pm On Dec 29, 2020
piper7:
Opinions please.
Abeg port sharp sharp and do it for your family.
Re: Venita Celebrates Seyi Awolowo On His 31st Birthday by marsman: 6:54pm On Dec 29, 2020
piper7:
Opinions please.
As you don call am zoogeria like that, better leave
Re: Venita Celebrates Seyi Awolowo On His 31st Birthday by Emyzoloye5(m): 7:09pm On Dec 29, 2020
venitas real sugar daddy won't like this
Re: Venita Celebrates Seyi Awolowo On His 31st Birthday by alizma: 7:34pm On Dec 29, 2020
Women! women!! Women and money.
Just imagine a lady of 34 calling a man of 31 her sugar daddy. Which type of tense is this?
Re: Venita Celebrates Seyi Awolowo On His 31st Birthday by Nobody: 8:00pm On Dec 29, 2020
Tareq1105:
cool

What has he done now that you're linking his surname?

Na hin surname dey pain you.

Did he stop you from coming to the lineage of late Chief Obafemi Awolowo?

Envy and hatred.

grin grin his granddad assfvcked their tribe

1 Like

Re: Venita Celebrates Seyi Awolowo On His 31st Birthday by Jennycoolz(f): 8:02pm On Dec 29, 2020
Hbd seyi
Re: Venita Celebrates Seyi Awolowo On His 31st Birthday by olatuns2017: 11:04pm On Dec 29, 2020
DuBLINGreenb:
Mumu children,

Babulaikaye
Re: Venita Celebrates Seyi Awolowo On His 31st Birthday by AFONJACOW(m): 5:30am On Dec 30, 2020
Grandson of otapiapia drinker or should I call it suicidal
Re: Venita Celebrates Seyi Awolowo On His 31st Birthday by ioalert: 7:36am On Dec 30, 2020
Gracedavid125:
Big brother Naija star Venita kpofure has celebrated her fellow reality star Seyi Awolowo who she called her sugar daddy on his birthday.

Venita, 34, shared a video of herself and Seyi on Instagram on Monday.

She said she loves him for who he is.

“I love all of who you are and all you are to and for others and our country,” she wrote.

Seyi turned 31 on Monday.

Venita and Seyi were housemates on the season four edition of the reality show dubbed ‘Pepper Dem’.

She was evicted on the 70th day while Seyi lasted till the last day and emerged in the fifth position.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N_nyqJAF6Pw
Why isn't your channel monetized guy?
Re: Venita Celebrates Seyi Awolowo On His 31st Birthday by 400billionman: 10:32am On Dec 30, 2020
piper7:
Opinions please.

Stay in Nigeria and battle envious neighbors.

Better.

Once you have enough, employ security bodyguards.
Re: Venita Celebrates Seyi Awolowo On His 31st Birthday by Brystonluv19(m): 2:05am On Jan 01, 2021
Happy birthday joor

(1) (2) (Reply)

Timaya Corrects Fan Who Advised Him To Show Off His Wife (snapshot) / Davido And Chioma Sing Inside Car On Their Way Home After Proposal / Tiwa Savage's fashion statement At Channel O Awards. (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.