Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,286 members, 7,811,849 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:14 PM

Who Can Accommodate Me In The UK At 100 Pounds Per Month For 3months? - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Who Can Accommodate Me In The UK At 100 Pounds Per Month For 3months? (2172 Views)

Anyone In Ghana To Help Accommodate Me For Two Nights / Relocating To Kenya Next Month For Greener Pasture / Living In The Uk/life As A UK Immigrant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Can Accommodate Me In The UK At 100 Pounds Per Month For 3months? by LegitBoyy: 3:19pm On Dec 29, 2020
Hi guys,

I know this request is a little bit off but I will be resuming in Bournemouth University by next month for my Masters Degree. I am self sponsored and with the situation of things right now especially with corona virus, I know it might take me up to 3months to fully settle or get myself.

So I would be happy if any Nigerian abroad can help me with this budget or better still help me look for a way to get an accommodation which is not more than 200 pounds per month.

I will be glad if anyone comes through for me�

1 Like

Re: Who Can Accommodate Me In The UK At 100 Pounds Per Month For 3months? by Ge0grapher(m): 3:27pm On Dec 29, 2020
Sing this song with me

¶ I am about to get scammed
I am about to get scammed
When I meet a Nigerian man I don't know
And I ask for his help
I am about to get scammed ¶

4 Likes

Re: Who Can Accommodate Me In The UK At 100 Pounds Per Month For 3months? by ednut1(m): 3:37pm On Dec 29, 2020
But you showed the visa officer proofs that you had funds. undecided. If na to borrow go borrow. You wouldn't want to end up on the streets if the person disappoints you.

1 Like

Re: Who Can Accommodate Me In The UK At 100 Pounds Per Month For 3months? by LegitBoyy: 4:01pm On Dec 29, 2020
ednut1:
But you showed the visa officer proofs that you had funds. undecided. If na to borrow go borrow. You wouldn't want to end up on the streets if the person disappoints you.

Yeah but economic realities from then is different now plus my parents are my sponsors. E get as e be shaa

1 Like

Re: Who Can Accommodate Me In The UK At 100 Pounds Per Month For 3months? by Fidelismaria: 4:02pm On Dec 29, 2020
Ge0grapher:
Sing this song with me

And I ask for his help

Lol, lovely!!

¶ He's about to get scammed
He's about to get scammed
When he meets a Nigerian man he doesn't
know and ask for his help
He's about to get scammed¶

2 Likes

Re: Who Can Accommodate Me In The UK At 100 Pounds Per Month For 3months? by LegitBoyy: 4:02pm On Dec 29, 2020
Ge0grapher:
Sing this song with me

And I ask for his help

Thank you
Re: Who Can Accommodate Me In The UK At 100 Pounds Per Month For 3months? by justwise(m): 4:38pm On Dec 29, 2020
LegitBoyy:
Hi guys,

I know this request is a little bit off but I will be resuming in Bournemouth University by next month for my Masters Degree. I am self sponsored and with the situation of things right now especially with corona virus, I know it might take me up to 3months to fully settle or get myself.

So I would be happy if any Nigerian abroad can help me with this budget or better still help me look for a way to get an accommodation which is not more than 200 pounds per month.

I will be glad if anyone comes through for me�

LegitBoyy:

Yeah but economic realities from then is different now plus my parents are my sponsors. E get as e be shaa

3 Likes

Re: Who Can Accommodate Me In The UK At 100 Pounds Per Month For 3months? by LegitBoyy: 5:33pm On Dec 29, 2020
justwise:

I know what I'm saying. By self-sponsored, i meant I'm not getting any sponsorship or scholarship anywhere and by my second statement, my parents are supporting me with what they can. I saved for my fees and all.

Besides that is just by the way. Thanks

3 Likes

Re: Who Can Accommodate Me In The UK At 100 Pounds Per Month For 3months? by thiagoteres(m): 6:09pm On Dec 29, 2020
Go on spareroom and check the price of cheapest rooms in Bournemouth.
Have you thought about living expenses also or your host would feed you and transport you to school.
You are better off borrowing that money from whatever source and repay when you are a bit more settled in the UK.
Don't come and suffer yourself o.

4 Likes

Re: Who Can Accommodate Me In The UK At 100 Pounds Per Month For 3months? by LegitBoyy: 8:14pm On Dec 29, 2020
thiagoteres:
Go on spareroom and check the price of cheapest rooms in Bournemouth.
Have you thought about living expenses also or your host would feed you and transport you to school.
You are better off borrowing that money from whatever source and repay when you are a bit more settled in the UK.
Don't come and suffer yourself o.

Thanks I will do that.
Re: Who Can Accommodate Me In The UK At 100 Pounds Per Month For 3months? by Abini2012: 8:22pm On Jan 01, 2021
I pray you find the help you sought.. Do be careful, so you don't become stranded in this cold abeg

1 Like

Re: Who Can Accommodate Me In The UK At 100 Pounds Per Month For 3months? by LegitBoyy: 4:59am On Jan 02, 2021
Abini2012:
I pray you find the help you sought.. Do be careful, so you don't become stranded in this cold abeg

Thank you. I think i will opt to getting a room with a fellow student pending when i settle down fully. I'm not sure it is possible to get such help from strangers.
Re: Who Can Accommodate Me In The UK At 100 Pounds Per Month For 3months? by Ejusni(m): 12:16pm On Jan 02, 2021
LegitBoyy:

Thank you. I think i will opt to getting a room with a fellow student pending when i settle down fully. I'm not sure it is possible to get such help from strangers.

sure you can, just find any Nigerian lady who lives there and try and persuade her to help you ladies are less likely to scam you and more likely to have empathy. just be careful sha don't have anything with her to avoid story that touches.

1 Like

Re: Who Can Accommodate Me In The UK At 100 Pounds Per Month For 3months? by LegitBoyy: 5:49am On Jul 13, 2022
Abini2012:

I am just going through this thread after almost 2years. I really appreciate your kind words.

Looking at my experience and progress so far, I can only be grateful.

7 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Zambia Visa / Nigeria 2nd On The List With Highest Numbers Of Criminals Living In UK / Photos: 100 Nigerians Deported From Sweden,norway, Denmark & Finland

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.