Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,714 members, 7,827,590 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 02:03 PM

Anyone In Ghana To Help Accommodate Me For Two Nights - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Anyone In Ghana To Help Accommodate Me For Two Nights (1122 Views)

Where Could These Be In Lagos at Nights? / Who Can Accommodate Me In The UK At 100 Pounds Per Month For 3months? / 10 Nights in Dubai (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Anyone In Ghana To Help Accommodate Me For Two Nights by Ajoself(m): 10:11pm On Dec 15, 2022
Hello Everyone, my name is Joseph. I want to travel to Ghana for the first time to add to my travel experience however I do not know anyone there. Please anyone there that can kindly accommodate me for only two nights is needed. Feeding and other expenses are on me. I am gentle and humble person. You won't regret offering me help. Thanks in anticipation.
Re: Anyone In Ghana To Help Accommodate Me For Two Nights by Laird(m): 11:36am On Dec 16, 2022
Please don't stay with strangers and risk your life or their life. Tip;. Travel light with one of the popular commercial transport bus companies. Stay in their park overnight. Park has toilet and bathroom facilities for a fee.

1 Like

Re: Anyone In Ghana To Help Accommodate Me For Two Nights by DUKEOFIBADAN: 12:13pm On Dec 16, 2022
Ajoself:
Hello Everyone, my name is Joseph. I want to travel to Ghana for the first time to add to my travel experience however I do not know anyone there. Please anyone there that can kindly accommodate me for only two nights is needed. Feeding and other expenses are on me. I am gentle and humble person. You won't regret offering me help. Thanks in anticipation.

Instead of risking your life looking for who to accommodate you for free, why don’t you stay in a cheap hotel. There is a place called Kaf foods not far from OSU it is designed as an eatery but they have rooms with AC and without AC and the price varies. The rooms without AC is 150 Cedis which is about 8k in Naira while the AC room is 300 Cedis which is like 15k in Naira. From GUO park you can get a 30 Cedis taxi to take you there. People there are very friendly and the way that place is designed is like apartments and not an hotel room. You will have your own sitting room, bedroom, kitchen and bathroom for that price. I use there every time I enter Accra late and from there proceed to any resort I booked

13 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Anyone In Ghana To Help Accommodate Me For Two Nights by TinubuShet(m): 9:40pm On Dec 16, 2022
Dm
Re: Anyone In Ghana To Help Accommodate Me For Two Nights by emmaodet: 6:00am On Dec 17, 2022
DUKEOFIBADAN:

Instead of risking your life looking for who to accommodate you for free, why don’t you stay in a cheap hotel. There is a place called Kaf foods not far from OSU it is designed as an eatery but they have rooms with AC and without AC and the price varies. The rooms without AC is 150 Cedis which is about 8k in Naira while the AC room is 300 Cedis which is like 15k in Naira. From GUO park you can get a 30 Cedis taxi to take you there. People there are very friendly and the way that place is designed is like apartments and not an hotel room. You will have your own sitting room, bedroom, kitchen and bathroom for that price. I use there every time I enter Accra late and from there proceed to any resort I booked

Ooohhh…… is 150 cedis now 8k? Good news because the last time I went there, that 150 cedis would have been 15k or 16k sef.

That means flexing in ghana for Nigerians is back

1 Like

Re: Anyone In Ghana To Help Accommodate Me For Two Nights by pseudonomer: 10:28am On Dec 17, 2022
emmaodet:

Ooohhh…… is 150 cedis now 8k? Good news because the last time I went there, that 150 cedis would have been 15k or 16k sef.

That means flexing in ghana for Nigerians is back

Cedi crashing more than Naira.

2 Likes

Re: Anyone In Ghana To Help Accommodate Me For Two Nights by Bimffo(m): 10:49am On Dec 17, 2022
pseudonomer:

You no see Ghanaians on Social Media no dey use their currency boast for us again. grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anyone In Ghana To Help Accommodate Me For Two Nights by pseudonomer: 10:58am On Dec 17, 2022
Bimffo:

You no see Ghanaians on Social Media no dey use their currency boast for us again. grin

Their currency wasn’t even better, the turn Cedis to Cedi, and remove 3 zeros.

https://www.researchgate.net/publication/305807318_REDENOMINATION_OF_THE_CEDI_A_SUGGESTION_TO_THE_BANK_OF_GHANA

1 Like

Re: Anyone In Ghana To Help Accommodate Me For Two Nights by Bimffo(m): 11:05am On Dec 17, 2022
pseudonomer:

Their currency wasn’t even better, the turn Cedis to Cedi, and remove 3 zeros.

https://www.researchgate.net/publication/305807318_REDENOMINATION_OF_THE_CEDI_A_SUGGESTION_TO_THE_BANK_OF_GHANA

Wind don blow, we don see fowl yansh. grin

So they have been living on a lie? Omooor.

2 Likes

Re: Anyone In Ghana To Help Accommodate Me For Two Nights by emmaodet: 11:10am On Dec 17, 2022
pseudonomer:

Well, we thank God for that.
Re: Anyone In Ghana To Help Accommodate Me For Two Nights by okeysoninv: 6:49pm On Dec 17, 2022
pseudonomer:

it's has reversed already 1usd is now 9.70 cedis
Re: Anyone In Ghana To Help Accommodate Me For Two Nights by pseudonomer: 8:08pm On Dec 17, 2022
okeysoninv:
it's has reversed already 1usd is now 9.70 cedis

Not Cedis, Cedi…

1 usd = 9700 Cedis
1 usd = 9.70 Cedi

The purchasing power is same.

Re: Anyone In Ghana To Help Accommodate Me For Two Nights by DUKEOFIBADAN: 10:26pm On Dec 17, 2022
October the rate was 14.5 which mean 100k in naira is 1450 Cedis. In the month of November the rate was 18.5 which means 100k in naira is 1850 Cedis. That Cedis in the picture is 500k in naira

Re: Anyone In Ghana To Help Accommodate Me For Two Nights by MeeztaBugaman: 10:40pm On Dec 17, 2022
Never trust some Nigerians in Ghana. Some will say they will accommodate you but when you enter Ghana their phone won't go through. They might even rob you of the one you have. I don't see the big deal staying in a good hotel for the two nights and know you are more comfortable. Except your intentions are not clear, you want to enter street in Ghana and you will start crying for help.

1 Like

Re: Anyone In Ghana To Help Accommodate Me For Two Nights by okeysoninv: 7:31am On Dec 18, 2022
pseudonomer:

Not Cedis, Cedi…

1 usd = 9700 Cedis
1 usd = 9.70 Cedi

The purchasing power is same.
sorry my mistake. but cedi to dollar has fallen from 14.5 to 9.50 under 3wks this December
Re: Anyone In Ghana To Help Accommodate Me For Two Nights by okeysoninv: 7:33am On Dec 18, 2022
DUKEOFIBADAN:
October the rate was 14.5 which mean 100k in naira is 1450 Cedis. In the month of November the rate was 18.5 which means 100k in naira is 1850 Cedis. That Cedis in the picture is 500k in naira
I'm sure, now the rate has risen. it should be close to 1# to 90cedi
Re: Anyone In Ghana To Help Accommodate Me For Two Nights by BFWestAfrican: 4:31pm On Feb 25, 2023
For clean, newly built flats in Accra contact Lizzy via WhatsApp oo233 five938five4363.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Dry Season In The Beautiful City Of Owerri / Nigerian Dies In Greece While Trying To Escape From Police / Wayas (2nd Republic Senate President), Charly Boy Banned By Arik

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.