Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,841 members, 7,817,490 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:05 PM

Are You Living In Owerri? Drivers Only - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Are You Living In Owerri? Drivers Only (710 Views)

Shoprite Shutdown In Owerri As Police Takeover Premises / Bundles Of Money On The Road In Owerri As They Fall Out Of A Bullion Van / Taxify/uber Partners And Drivers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Are You Living In Owerri? Drivers Only by Camon11: 3:52pm On Dec 29, 2020
Pls if u are into transportation in owerri, pls help i want to enquire something from u
Re: Are You Living In Owerri? Drivers Only by Demolaeby: 5:37pm On Dec 29, 2020
Camon11:
Pls if u are into transportation in owerri, pls help i want to enquire something from u
Yes, what is that
Re: Are You Living In Owerri? Drivers Only by Camon11: 6:31pm On Dec 29, 2020
Demolaeby:
Yes, what is that
Thanks for replying, pls can i send you a mail?
Re: Are You Living In Owerri? Drivers Only by Camon11: 8:06am On Dec 30, 2020
Demolaeby:
Yes, what is that
Ok let me ask the question here, like how much do u make in a day, and cost of maintenance of ur mini bus
Re: Are You Living In Owerri? Drivers Only by Demolaeby: 9:27am On Dec 30, 2020
Maximum of 12k and minimum of 5k. Depending on the day but some people are making up to 15 - 20k this Xmas. It depends on your experience and route you're plying. Like my drivers do highway services, from Owerri to Okpala junction and they make 12k before 5 pm. If you want to buy bus, buy Dahaitsu Higet turbo. Is very good for highway services and that is where the money is. We can help to manage your fleet
Re: Are You Living In Owerri? Drivers Only by Camon11: 12:59pm On Dec 30, 2020
Demolaeby:
Maximum of 12k and minimum of 5k. Depending on the day but some people are making up to 15 - 20k this Xmas. It depends on your experience and route you're plying. Like my drivers do highway services, from Owerri to Okpala junction and they make 12k before 5 pm. If you want to buy bus, buy Dahaitsu Higet turbo. Is very good for highway services and that is where the money is. We can help to manage your fleet
thank u for this information pls how much can i get the hijet turbo and do you know any dear?
Re: Are You Living In Owerri? Drivers Only by Camon11: 7:27am On Dec 31, 2020
Demolaeby:
??
Re: Are You Living In Owerri? Drivers Only by raphemmanuel(m): 7:58pm On Jan 01, 2021
Camon11:
thank u for this information pls how much can i get the hijet turbo and do you know any dear?
Demolaeby please I'm also interested on this
Re: Are You Living In Owerri? Drivers Only by Demolaeby: 8:45pm On Jan 01, 2021
WhatsApp zero nine zero six triple two zero six one three
Re: Are You Living In Owerri? Drivers Only by Demolaeby: 8:52pm On Jan 01, 2021
Price of the bus is not fixed. Depending on the grade and neatness of the vehicle. We have converted one. I mean the one converted from right to Lefty drive and follow come bus. Is always cheaper in Onitsha than Owerri because we have a lot of importers in Onitsha. You should be budgeting around 850 to 1.2m depending on the grade and neatness of the bus. We can expertly manage it for you if you're interested to give us the job. Remember, never give a family man your bus to drive for you to avoid unnecessary excuses

1 Like

Re: Are You Living In Owerri? Drivers Only by bizmania(m): 11:19pm On Jan 01, 2021
Y'all be safe while you do business online. If at any point you need escrow or a third party to go for physical verification. Hit me up. I'm in Owerri at the moment and I have some spare time for small small hustle.
Re: Are You Living In Owerri? Drivers Only by Dimatino: 12:28pm On Jan 13, 2022
Can you brief me pls,planing to relocate to Owerri quote author=bizmania post=97630026]Y'all be safe while you do business online. If at any point you need escrow or a third party to go for physical verification. Hit me up. I'm in Owerri at the moment and I have some spare time for small small hustle. [/quote]

(1) (Reply)

Menial Job Opportunity - Salary 150,000 Naira / Roto Moulding: See How Geepee Tanks Are Manufactured / Why CBN Is Not Giving PTA/BTA To West African Travellers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.