Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,445 members, 7,819,646 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:52 PM

Which Country Will Be Advisable To Travel To - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Which Country Will Be Advisable To Travel To (379 Views)

If You Were To Get Second Africa Citizenship, Which Country Will It Be? / Which Country Will You Like To Come From If Given Another Chance To Be Born? / Which Country Will You Not Go To Even If Given Residence Permit? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Which Country Will Be Advisable To Travel To by Ninobraw(m): 4:41pm On Dec 29, 2020
I am a family man, I have one baby already. I married my wife legally and we re happy in the marriage.

I have 2 flat that I am building almost done with it, I started it during jonathan terms.so before buhari came to power things were very smooth for me, money was coming in cause I sell farm produces. now things re getting harder day by day

Of recent we were thinking of relocating Because things re getting tougher and we don't know what might happen tomorrow and more babies will come so now i am confused.

I am planning of relocating and I don't know which country visa will be easy for me to apply for i have Germany austra canada and america.

So my questions are can i apply for the visa without agent to avoid scam and how do i go about it and what re the requirements
I have 3 million will it be enough for the whole process
Is it advisable i travel with my family or I can travel alone first and later relocate them.

Please I need help

Re: Which Country Will Be Advisable To Travel To by RedPanthar: 4:50pm On Dec 29, 2020
Sorry but One million is good to do business and stay afloat and even expand
Re: Which Country Will Be Advisable To Travel To by dawnomike(m): 5:32pm On Dec 29, 2020
Ninobraw:
I am a family man, I have one baby already. I married my wife legally and we re happy in the marriage.

I have 2 flat that I am building almost done with it, I started it during jonathan terms.so before buhari came to power things were very smooth for me, money was coming in cause I sell farm produces. now things re getting harder day by day

Of recent we were thinking of relocating Because things re getting tougher and we don't know what might happen tomorrow and more babies will come so now i am confused.

I am planning of relocating and I don't know which country visa will be easy for me to apply for i have Germany austra canada and america.

So my questions are can i apply for the visa without agent to avoid scam and how do i go about it and what re the requirements
I have 3 million will it be enough for the whole process
Is it advisable i travel with my family or I can travel alone first and later relocate them.

Please I need help
With 3m, any country you decide to opt for... It is better you first go alone and relocate them later. 3m is not enough for a family to relocate except you win a study scholarship that will cover your travel expenses and still pay you stipends.

NB: If you have to travel alone, avoid the temptation of dating someone abroad... It is the fastest way to abandon your family here in Nigeria

(1) (Reply)

If Someone Is Deported From The United States, Can They Move To The United Kingd / IELTS Exam For Immigration Purpose / Should I Buy A Bicycle?? Does it worth it??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.