Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,593 members, 7,812,937 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:03 PM

Anybody Heard Of Deefab_signature On Instagram? Scared I May Have Been Scammed - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Anybody Heard Of Deefab_signature On Instagram? Scared I May Have Been Scammed (710 Views)

I'm Scared, I Made A Mistake / Have You Ever Been Scammed? Share Your Experience!! / How To Retrieve Your Money After You Have Been Scammed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Anybody Heard Of Deefab_signature On Instagram? Scared I May Have Been Scammed by nodullin(m): 6:15pm On Dec 29, 2020
Hello fellow Nairalanders,

Please has anyone heard of Deefab_Signature on IG? I made payment for some items and she promised to deliver in 3 days. It's 2 weeks now and she's not responsing to messages after receiving payment. I also noticed she disabled the comment section on her page.

Has anyone encountered her before/or any idea if she's a scam?

Appreciate comments.
Re: Anybody Heard Of Deefab_signature On Instagram? Scared I May Have Been Scammed by OlayemiAshraf(m): 6:19pm On Dec 29, 2020
Nodullin you Don dull yourself...they have scammed you (•‿•)
Re: Anybody Heard Of Deefab_signature On Instagram? Scared I May Have Been Scammed by nifemi25(m): 7:08pm On Dec 29, 2020
Since he wasn't responding again. Am scared you might have been scammed
Re: Anybody Heard Of Deefab_signature On Instagram? Scared I May Have Been Scammed by nodullin(m): 7:47pm On Dec 29, 2020
But the Instagram page keeps posting pictures and items for sale.

Not like she deleted the page on anything
Re: Anybody Heard Of Deefab_signature On Instagram? Scared I May Have Been Scammed by nodullin(m): 7:47pm On Dec 29, 2020
nifemi25:
Since he wasn't responding again. Am scared you might have been scammed

Re: Anybody Heard Of Deefab_signature On Instagram? Scared I May Have Been Scammed by Incredible128: 10:29pm On Dec 29, 2020
A scammer does not stop scamming unless caught and dealt with na! If she deactivates the page, how would she get her next victim? very smart of her to disable the comment section so people won't bring back their testimonies; not that I'm saying so o, but I fear u may have been scammed, I may be wrong though but all fingers point there (lol)
Re: Anybody Heard Of Deefab_signature On Instagram? Scared I May Have Been Scammed by danietohbadt(m): 2:32am On Dec 30, 2020
In Kelly Handsome's voice.

Maga don pay shout alleluia Miguel don pay shout alleluia alleluia! alleluia!! alleluia!!! [i]In Kelly Handsome's voice.

Maga don pay shout alleluia Miguel don pay shout alleluia alleluia! alleluia!! alleluia!!! [/i]In Kelly Handsome's voice.

Maga don pay shout alleluia Miguel don pay shout alleluia alleluia! alleluia!! alleluia!!!
Re: Anybody Heard Of Deefab_signature On Instagram? Scared I May Have Been Scammed by Nobody: 5:34am On Dec 30, 2020
nodullin:

Please has anyone heard of Deefab_Signature on IG? I made payment for some items and she promised to deliver in 3 days. It's 2 weeks now and she's not responsing to messages after receiving payment. I also noticed she disabled the comment section on her page.

Appreciate comments.
report to your bank and her bank, so her will be restricted
Re: Anybody Heard Of Deefab_signature On Instagram? Scared I May Have Been Scammed by nifemi25(m): 7:29am On Dec 30, 2020
nodullin:

He was only posting to find another person to scam. He has already blocked you from exposing him by commenting on his post.
Re: Anybody Heard Of Deefab_signature On Instagram? Scared I May Have Been Scammed by Nobody: 11:00am On Apr 26, 2021
nodullin:

Appreciate comments.
good morning, please i just saw this post and it appears am in this same both too. I want to know if you were able to get the items you paid for? ����

(1) (Reply)

Prophet Nabbed Over Defilement Of 14-year-old Church Member’s Daughter With Moth / Viral Video Of Pastor Wife & Female Member Fight Dirty Inside Church In Umuahia / US Justice Department Recovers Ransom Paid To Hackers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.