Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,213 members, 7,846,024 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 09:32 AM

Davido Plans To Quit Music - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido Plans To Quit Music (139 Views)

Fans Beg DJ Cuppy To Quit Music And Enjoy Her Burnt Dodo Alone (photo) / I Stopped Visiting My Family When I Was Asked To Quit Music –mr. Real / D'banj Blasts A Follower Who Advised Him To Quit Music (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Davido Plans To Quit Music by OfficialR(m): 6:28pm On Dec 29, 2020
Nigerian Pop Singer, David Adeleke popularly called Davido has sparked a train of reactions on Twitter after talking about quitting music.

“I go leave this music for una,” Davido tweeted on Monday.

Although, the FEM crooner has yet to reveal why he is considering leaving music, his tweet has caused a Twitter storm with his name dominating trends.

Many of his fans in reaction pleaded with him not to consider quitting his music career as he has many hits to his name. Some others were indifferent as they compared his music with Burna Boy and Wizkid.

(1) (Reply)

Video: Segxzy - GBOMO GBOMO / Unboxing Best AFFORDABLE Ringlight For YOUTUBE. Beginner Friendly→noye Okeke / Don't Click This Link �

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.