Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,796 members, 7,813,625 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:12 PM

Zulum Inspects Schools, Churches, Police Station, Burnt By Boko Haram (photos) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Zulum Inspects Schools, Churches, Police Station, Burnt By Boko Haram (photos) (926 Views)

Nigerian Air Force Acquires Two New Helicopters To Fight Boko Haram (Photos) / Army Abandons Injured Soldier Fighting Boko Haram (photos) / Young Soldiers Travel To Maiduguri In High Spirits To Battle Boko Haram. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Zulum Inspects Schools, Churches, Police Station, Burnt By Boko Haram (photos) by Insidenaija: 7:09pm On Dec 29, 2020
Governor Babanga Zulum of Borno State has on Monday, inspect schools, churches and a police station burnt by insurgents at communities in Borno state, insidenaija reports.

Insidenaija had previously reported that, at least 10 people were reportedly killed after unknown gunmen suspected to be Boko Haram members attacked four communities in Hawul Local Government Area of the state.

Villages attacked by the territorst include; Tashan Alade, Shaffa and Khiributu, Insidenaija learnt.

Although, governor Zulum in a statement by his spokesperson, Isa Gusauin claimed three people were killed, a local security source said that 10 corpses, mostly men and children, were counted by the villagers.

“The gunmen simply opened fire on both the residents and their livestock. We counted about 10 corpses, mostly men and children,” the source said.

See pictures from the scene as obtained by insidenaija, below;

Source: https://insidenaija.com.ng/zulum-inspects-schools-churches-police-station-burnt-by-boko-haram-photos/

Lalasticlala, Mynd44, Dominique

Re: Zulum Inspects Schools, Churches, Police Station, Burnt By Boko Haram (photos) by kerzhim(m): 7:10pm On Dec 29, 2020
Borno really need God's intervention. What's happening is obviously beyond mankind.
Re: Zulum Inspects Schools, Churches, Police Station, Burnt By Boko Haram (photos) by Freestainworld(m): 7:13pm On Dec 29, 2020
After the inspection what next is what matters.

2 Likes

Re: Zulum Inspects Schools, Churches, Police Station, Burnt By Boko Haram (photos) by Derrylatei: 7:14pm On Dec 29, 2020
This governor really has his people in his heart.

May while, enjoy our cruise boat service for your vacation and relaxation with your love ones, friends and family.

Re: Zulum Inspects Schools, Churches, Police Station, Burnt By Boko Haram (photos) by Kingosytex(m): 7:19pm On Dec 29, 2020
Freestainworld:

I think the structures will be re-built but the issue here is that there is still the possibility of the structures being attacked again in the future.

Boko boys are just weird.
Re: Zulum Inspects Schools, Churches, Police Station, Burnt By Boko Haram (photos) by Kingosytex(m): 7:20pm On Dec 29, 2020
The person or persons that brainwashed the idiots called Boko Haram can never know peace.
Re: Zulum Inspects Schools, Churches, Police Station, Burnt By Boko Haram (photos) by Shedrack777: 7:26pm On Dec 29, 2020
this is not boko haram, because they have been defeated by the nigerian army
Re: Zulum Inspects Schools, Churches, Police Station, Burnt By Boko Haram (photos) by ehinmowo: 7:32pm On Dec 29, 2020
Zulum wants to go and do ceremonial posing again.

He used to be in my list of Nigerians with excellent minds. But after his statement about security in Borno, disappointment was not enough word to describe him.

I know he was compelled to make those statements. I was wondering what it would have caused him to say something like, "Mr. President is trying his best to secure Borno State. But obliviously, the battle is far from over. The president needs everyone's support. I particularly appreciate the president for consistently working to improve security in Borno and NIgeria at large. But like Oliver Twist, we want to encourage him to increase the heat on these unscrupulous elements"

1 Like

Re: Zulum Inspects Schools, Churches, Police Station, Burnt By Boko Haram (photos) by muykem: 7:33pm On Dec 29, 2020
Islam hmmmm. Religion supposed to add positive value to humanity.
Re: Zulum Inspects Schools, Churches, Police Station, Burnt By Boko Haram (photos) by Insidenaija: 7:44pm On Dec 29, 2020
muykem:
Islam hmmmm. Religion supposed to add positive value to humanity.

shocked sad shocked
Re: Zulum Inspects Schools, Churches, Police Station, Burnt By Boko Haram (photos) by Arrewa: 7:48pm On Dec 29, 2020
Ok
Re: Zulum Inspects Schools, Churches, Police Station, Burnt By Boko Haram (photos) by olatade(m): 7:50pm On Dec 29, 2020
Freestainworld:

He will share 5, 5k and find his way
Re: Zulum Inspects Schools, Churches, Police Station, Burnt By Boko Haram (photos) by Insidenaija: 7:57pm On Dec 29, 2020
Lalastclala mynd44, Dominique
Re: Zulum Inspects Schools, Churches, Police Station, Burnt By Boko Haram (photos) by Redhot111(m): 9:43pm On Dec 29, 2020
I'm sure they will burn it again. If captured Boko boys are left by Buhari to go back to their trade, what will stop them from burning back what they burnt before.
Re: Zulum Inspects Schools, Churches, Police Station, Burnt By Boko Haram (photos) by Charmingrascal(m): 10:07pm On Dec 29, 2020
I thought he said Bornu was safe and Buhari has improved security in the State.
Re: Zulum Inspects Schools, Churches, Police Station, Burnt By Boko Haram (photos) by bomasek(m): 10:31pm On Dec 29, 2020
Derrylatei:
This governor really has his people in his heart.

May while, enjoy our cruise boat service for your vacation and relaxation with your love ones, friends and family.
How much
Re: Zulum Inspects Schools, Churches, Police Station, Burnt By Boko Haram (photos) by shiki(m): 12:27am On Dec 30, 2020
If North-east are gonna produce President by 2023, it's definitely gonna be this Gov. Zulum and not Atiku
Re: Zulum Inspects Schools, Churches, Police Station, Burnt By Boko Haram (photos) by Wiseandtrue(f): 1:50am On Dec 30, 2020
Yet the arrewas are here insulting Bishop Kukah while everywhere is burning, a pointer to the fact that the cleric is only stating the truth!!!
Re: Zulum Inspects Schools, Churches, Police Station, Burnt By Boko Haram (photos) by Zulum: 12:18pm On Dec 30, 2020
shiki:
If North-east are gonna produce President by 2023, it's definitely gonna be this Gov. Zulum and not Atiku

Thank you

1 Like

Re: Zulum Inspects Schools, Churches, Police Station, Burnt By Boko Haram (photos) by Zulum: 12:21pm On Dec 30, 2020
ehinmowo:
Zulum wants to go and do ceremonial posing again.

He used to be in my list of Nigerians with excellent minds. But after his statement about security in Borno, disappointment was not enough word to describe him.

I know he was compelled to make those statements. I was wondering what it would have caused him to say something like, "Mr. President is trying his best to secure Borno State. But obliviously, the battle is far from over. The president needs everyone's support. I particularly appreciate the president for consistently working to improve security in Borno and NIgeria at large. But like Oliver Twist, we want to encourage him to increase the heat on these unscrupulous elements"

What Gov Zulum said about insecurity in northeast is nothing but pure truth

I was born and raised in Maiduguri, since the start of Boko Haram to date i am inside maiduguri town.

Security has improved in the northeast in Buharis Admin, comopared to GEJ admin.......Note: zulum said northeast not Nigeria alarge
Re: Zulum Inspects Schools, Churches, Police Station, Burnt By Boko Haram (photos) by MadamExcellency: 12:31pm On Dec 30, 2020
And the helicopters are hovering in the East, the most peaceful region in Nigeria.

Mtchewww
Re: Zulum Inspects Schools, Churches, Police Station, Burnt By Boko Haram (photos) by Yujin(m): 12:54pm On Dec 30, 2020
Kingosytex:
The person or persons that brainwashed the idiots called Boko Haram can never know peace.

Do you think book haram were brainwashed? Were Fulani terrorist herdsmen also brainwashed? They have a clear vision.

(1) (Reply)

Good News As NIMC Gives License To MTN, Glo, 9mobile To Begin NIN Registration / Buhari's Government May Be The Last Government In Nigeria- Senator Abaribe / Biafra's Coming As Foretold By The Holy Bible.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.