Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,442 members, 7,816,013 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:29 PM

Female POS Operator Disarms Two Armed Robbers In Edo - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Female POS Operator Disarms Two Armed Robbers In Edo (57902 Views)

Bouncer Disarms Gunman In Enugu Bar, Saves Many Lives / 29-year-old Lady Disarms Kidnapper Of AK-47 Rifle, Frees 3 Victims In Plateau / Two Armed Robbers Below 15 Caught In Bayelsa, Face Mob Action (Disturbing Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Female POS Operator Disarms Two Armed Robbers In Edo by MondayOsunbor(m): 11:19am On Dec 30, 2020
cassidy1996:
she's lucky

I petty any man who dares any Edo lady. Anything you find na your own
Re: Female POS Operator Disarms Two Armed Robbers In Edo by raphy(m): 11:22am On Dec 30, 2020
Lucky girl she sabi she don get testimony to make in church be that .

So many guys would hv bee So panicked and give them all .

She is the hero...
Re: Female POS Operator Disarms Two Armed Robbers In Edo by ayusco85(m): 11:29am On Dec 30, 2020
Pochettino:
I am personally disappointed in them. Intern robbers.

Thief
Re: Female POS Operator Disarms Two Armed Robbers In Edo by kanb1: 11:35am On Dec 30, 2020
What a man can a do a woman can do it better!
Re: Female POS Operator Disarms Two Armed Robbers In Edo by AFONJACOW(m): 11:37am On Dec 30, 2020
Upon interrogation, the suspects confessed that they were trying to raise money to take care for their family needs during the Christmas and New Year celebrations.

Please shoot them at close range... The innocent girl unah tried to disposed of her money is doing what , since u come to collect, maybe nah she be central bank of Nigeria unah go steal from
Re: Female POS Operator Disarms Two Armed Robbers In Edo by JordanMichael(m): 11:38am On Dec 30, 2020
Strenght of a woman
Re: Female POS Operator Disarms Two Armed Robbers In Edo by Kessythegeek(m): 11:38am On Dec 30, 2020
Pochettino:
you'll be the next victim.
Re: Female POS Operator Disarms Two Armed Robbers In Edo by ghettochild(m): 11:38am On Dec 30, 2020
NwekeUG:

https://igberetvnews.com/1377151/brave-female-pos-operator-disarms-two-armed-robbers-edo/

Nwabuzor added that policemen have been placed in strategic positions accross the state to deal with criminal elements.

Send policemen breaking someone's nose
Liars...
Re: Female POS Operator Disarms Two Armed Robbers In Edo by dannyspeejay(m): 11:43am On Dec 30, 2020
grin grin grin grin
Re: Female POS Operator Disarms Two Armed Robbers In Edo by GhostWisperer: 11:44am On Dec 30, 2020
Pochettino:
hmmm, as a teacher would be disappointed in his students....or as a professional athlete would frown at the immature moves of a rookie athlete
Re: Female POS Operator Disarms Two Armed Robbers In Edo by MinCeteris: 11:45am On Dec 30, 2020
"the suspects confessed that they were trying to raise money to take care for their family needs during the Christmas and New Year celebrations"

In order to meet your own family needs, you want to deprive other families of their needs. They should both face the law.
Re: Female POS Operator Disarms Two Armed Robbers In Edo by VULCAN(m): 11:51am On Dec 30, 2020
Most Edo and Delta women are made from a different mold in God's factory.

They are mostly Alphas in female bodies.

Very powerful women. Hardworking and Full of Life.

I salute this woman

2 Likes

Re: Female POS Operator Disarms Two Armed Robbers In Edo by sammy7410(m): 12:13pm On Dec 30, 2020
i am personally disappointed in u guys.
what were u looking at? dat a woman will disarms ur rifle. both of u need 2 by 2 every morning of ur life

1 Like

Re: Female POS Operator Disarms Two Armed Robbers In Edo by WaterTheMonk(m): 12:45pm On Dec 30, 2020
That's a real Woman
Re: Female POS Operator Disarms Two Armed Robbers In Edo by golddare: 12:53pm On Dec 30, 2020
Re: Female POS Operator Disarms Two Armed Robbers In Edo by MartinsD12(m): 12:54pm On Dec 30, 2020
NwekeUG:

https://igberetvnews.com/1377151/brave-female-pos-operator-disarms-two-armed-robbers-edo/
She is lucky she successfully disarmed them if not she could have been in mortuary by now, she too a huge risk
Re: Female POS Operator Disarms Two Armed Robbers In Edo by oluogbon0000(m): 12:59pm On Dec 30, 2020
The idiot robbers was staring at boobs they lost focus agile Edo babe got them

1 Like

Re: Female POS Operator Disarms Two Armed Robbers In Edo by Nobody: 1:36pm On Dec 30, 2020
This is where karate lessons come in handy
I guess she learnt it from cynthia rotruck
Re: Female POS Operator Disarms Two Armed Robbers In Edo by merits(m): 2:50pm On Dec 30, 2020
Alexandersantos:

must u always display stupidity all the time
I photocopy your statement back to you.must you too shows that your medulla oblongata is switched off.ewuuuu

Re: Female POS Operator Disarms Two Armed Robbers In Edo by merits(m): 3:26pm On Dec 30, 2020
LikeAking:

bETA BUSH MEAT.
Na so bros, you sabi better things.
Re: Female POS Operator Disarms Two Armed Robbers In Edo by Agbebakun22: 3:40pm On Dec 30, 2020
decatalyst:
I fear who no fear who comes from Edo.

Something must have inspired her...if you know, you know. grin

What do u mean bro, we edolite are peaceful and loving people
Re: Female POS Operator Disarms Two Armed Robbers In Edo by Victor700: 3:40pm On Dec 30, 2020
DonVic
Edo girls..get mind! But she need to go for thanksgiving..
Re: Female POS Operator Disarms Two Armed Robbers In Edo by therajah: 3:42pm On Dec 30, 2020
Karlovich:
Amala and Ewedu criminals, they should rot in prison.
Ignorance is a disease!!
Re: Female POS Operator Disarms Two Armed Robbers In Edo by therajah: 3:44pm On Dec 30, 2020
JudasNaCarrot:
Yo' rubber people sef!
The name have exposed them.

Shameless and ingregients.
Prolly we read different stories.. which of the names are yoruba names?
Re: Female POS Operator Disarms Two Armed Robbers In Edo by cooooooks(m): 4:00pm On Dec 30, 2020
Somebody will now marry this woman and want his mother to slap her anyhow. Lool.

@BlueAir.
Re: Female POS Operator Disarms Two Armed Robbers In Edo by bizzibodi(m): 4:07pm On Dec 30, 2020
I dey fear Edo people no b small with their fine face

Re: Female POS Operator Disarms Two Armed Robbers In Edo by soojar(m): 4:51pm On Dec 30, 2020
cassidy1996:
she's lucky

No, she is not. If you know, you know grin
Re: Female POS Operator Disarms Two Armed Robbers In Edo by Whoknowsme: 5:38pm On Dec 30, 2020
Bravo woman, your skills payed off
Re: Female POS Operator Disarms Two Armed Robbers In Edo by mechanics(m): 6:07pm On Dec 30, 2020
Good for them.
Re: Female POS Operator Disarms Two Armed Robbers In Edo by ehinmowo: 6:10pm On Dec 30, 2020
decatalyst:
I fear who no fear who comes from Edo.

Something must have inspired her...if you know, you know. grin

When I was serving in Plateau State (LG withheld), our lodge was attacked by two armed men. One Ekiti boy disarmed them. The guy is still my friend now. I have never experienced that b4.

One was in another room "mending" two boys. The other came to the boy's room (I was in another room sleeping. The commotion woke me) trying to collect his phone. The phone was locked, so he asked him to unlock the phone. The guy said he was just looking at the lanky looking boy with a gun. 'it looked like a joke', he said.

While trying to unlock the phone, the thief was distracted. Naso the guy set blow for hin throat. Omo gun fell off. They scampered for safety. We went to police post to later make report. But we did not disclose the identity of the person to anyone. And we later employed some vigilantes around the the lodge.
Re: Female POS Operator Disarms Two Armed Robbers In Edo by Diffen: 7:04pm On Dec 30, 2020
Hmm! She took a "bravisky" step.
Abeg, nobody in his right senses should try such. Not advisable.
Re: Female POS Operator Disarms Two Armed Robbers In Edo by Timmyspy(m): 7:15pm On Dec 30, 2020
The name's Jane, Jane Blond

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Pastor Pleads For Mercy After Being Caught Wearing Full Camo (pic/video) / Germany-Based Man Dies In Ebonyi Hotel, Dressed As A Ritualist (Graphic) / Ann: Nigerian Man Scammed My Heart, My Soul, My Money - American Woman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.