Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,000 members, 7,810,786 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:22 PM

Pastor Pleads For Mercy After Being Caught Wearing Full Camo (pic/video) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Pastor Pleads For Mercy After Being Caught Wearing Full Camo (pic/video) (57901 Views)

Hushpuppi Emerges ‘Best Bathroom Cleaner In Prison' – Begs judge For Mercy / Young Man Caught Wearing His Sister's Pant After Stealing It In Lagos. Photos / Man Caught Wearing Cloth Stolen From A Boutique In Umuahia Beaten & Tied (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pastor Pleads For Mercy After Being Caught Wearing Full Camo (pic/video) by officialwdhtvv: 5:02am On Feb 01
“I’ll not try it again,” Pastor pleads for mercy after being caught wearing the Nigerian military uniform

#wetindeyhappentv

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iG_-7jySVBs

4 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Pastor Pleads For Mercy After Being Caught Wearing Full Camo (pic/video) by money121(m): 5:04am On Feb 01
Ok

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastor Pleads For Mercy After Being Caught Wearing Full Camo (pic/video) by eepeepook: 5:14am On Feb 01
I will never understand black people. You knew wearing the uniform would expose you to ill treatment from PTSD-suffering dogs, you still donned it. Enjoy the consequences.

278 Likes 20 Shares

Re: Pastor Pleads For Mercy After Being Caught Wearing Full Camo (pic/video) by sleek214(m): 5:14am On Feb 01
This one is a criminal na

34 Likes

Re: Pastor Pleads For Mercy After Being Caught Wearing Full Camo (pic/video) by Nackzy: 5:37am On Feb 01
Were your holy ghost dey

32 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pastor Pleads For Mercy After Being Caught Wearing Full Camo (pic/video) by Wawelexy(m): 6:02am On Feb 01
Please o leave pastor alone, he told his members he will help them wage war against every battle of their lives, that's all his tryna do, please allow him cash out with the camo grin

Jokes aside, there's one pastor that cash out with this tactics back then in Ilupeju Mushin area, forgotten the name of his church, he put on full army camo and organised a crusade themed; War against Satanic kingdom I think. Baba really pulled crowd with that stunts that year grin

111 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pastor Pleads For Mercy After Being Caught Wearing Full Camo (pic/video) by Westerhoffe(m): 6:05am On Feb 01
Nackzy:
Were your holy ghost dey

Did he tell you he has?
Be wary of what you say trying to be funny.

103 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Pastor Pleads For Mercy After Being Caught Wearing Full Camo (pic/video) by BigBlackPreek(m): 6:21am On Feb 01
He may want to start kidnappings businesses or delve into other criminal activities

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pastor Pleads For Mercy After Being Caught Wearing Full Camo (pic/video) by matify83: 6:47am On Feb 01
Camouflage uniform that people wear for fashion or resistant statement in civilized clime.

Our military are just too sensitive in matters that pertains to their uniforms.

One time they wear dragging jersey with the the police mobile force, then it shifted to forest guard and the last time I remembered, it was with one amorphous security group trying to attain national prominence but had to be stopped by the courts.

In 2015, our defense headquarters even banned paramilitary agencies from using camouflage which has today been liberalized to the extent that Super eagles even have a VARIANT.

If not that Nigerians with criminal minds have taken advantage of people with the uniform, what's so special about the camouflage that the military is quick to assault civilians for?

37 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Pastor Pleads For Mercy After Being Caught Wearing Full Camo (pic/video) by mytime24(f): 7:31am On Feb 01
Wrong calling 😔

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pastor Pleads For Mercy After Being Caught Wearing Full Camo (pic/video) by Jennyclay(f): 8:11am On Feb 01
All these rapist and child molesters that call themselves a pastor undecided.

It’s only God that will help me destroy all of you!!

6 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Pastor Pleads For Mercy After Being Caught Wearing Full Camo (pic/video) by Nicepoker(m): 8:25am On Feb 01
.The olosho above has dropped topic for early morning meditation. grin

24 Likes

Re: Pastor Pleads For Mercy After Being Caught Wearing Full Camo (pic/video) by DAREH13: 8:35am On Feb 01
Lol
He dig hand into wetin big pass am

Check out this free app — It Pays to Walk 🚶 https://sweatco.in/i/babaloladare50635360908
Re: Pastor Pleads For Mercy After Being Caught Wearing Full Camo (pic/video) by falcon01: 9:54am On Feb 01
eepeepook:
I will never understand black people. You knew wearing the uniform would expose you to ill treatment from PTSD-suffering dogs, you still donned it. Enjoy the consequences.
seriously, at this point I dint blame the boys

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Pleads For Mercy After Being Caught Wearing Full Camo (pic/video) by ehnukiny: 10:32am On Feb 01
Wawelexy:
Please o leave pastor alone, he told his members he will help them wage war against every battle of their lives, that's all his tryna do, please allow him cash out with the camo grin

Jokes aside, there's one pastor that cash out with this tactics back then in Ilupeju Mushin area, forgotten the name of his church, he put on full army camo and organised a crusade themed; War against Satanic kingdom I think. Baba really pulled crowd with that stunts that year grin

This how it started

1 Like

Re: Pastor Pleads For Mercy After Being Caught Wearing Full Camo (pic/video) by officialwdhtvv: 11:28am On Feb 01
mytime24:
Wrong calling 😔

cheesy
Re: Pastor Pleads For Mercy After Being Caught Wearing Full Camo (pic/video) by Myrepublic(m): 11:30am On Feb 01
We are soldiiiiiers. Soldiers of the looooord.. grin

Make he pray make e no be those Hausa soldiers.. He go smell his anus cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Pastor Pleads For Mercy After Being Caught Wearing Full Camo (pic/video) by Thomthom(m): 12:16pm On Feb 01
Wawelexy:

I remember the advert on Television that year

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastor Pleads For Mercy After Being Caught Wearing Full Camo (pic/video) by Nackzy: 12:19pm On Feb 01
Westerhoffe:

Did he tell you he has?
Be wary of what you say trying to be funny.
This one you're taking it perosnal is he your pastor?

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastor Pleads For Mercy After Being Caught Wearing Full Camo (pic/video) by SuperOnyi: 1:14pm On Feb 01
shocked

How can a mere soldier of a 3rd world country touch a soldier of Christ and there is no riot or protest?

Why have Christians chosen peace in a world where the violent always takes the Lion share? What happened to the ancient crusaders who reclaimed Jerusalem from our brothers from the other side?

By the way; if he's picking on people to battle his PTSD, does he know how emotionally scarred a soldier of Christ is, due to the constant fighting of demons and stepping on scorpions and snakes?

Isn't it unfortunate our soldiers are yet to channel all of their anger to that Rock in Aso? At least, our soldiers of Christ have been calling down fire on our enemies and although, it is still on the way — there's no doubt it will surely arrive.

6 Likes

Re: Pastor Pleads For Mercy After Being Caught Wearing Full Camo (pic/video) by diaspoAFRICANS: 2:07pm On Feb 01
ehnukiny:

This how it started

You might as well do well to post the link to that story. Thank you.

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Pleads For Mercy After Being Caught Wearing Full Camo (pic/video) by etrange: 3:20pm On Feb 01
He can actually sue those guys harassing him.

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Pleads For Mercy After Being Caught Wearing Full Camo (pic/video) by Vicyourwriter(m): 4:16pm On Feb 01
He should be arrested
Re: Pastor Pleads For Mercy After Being Caught Wearing Full Camo (pic/video) by TUANKU(m): 5:41pm On Feb 01
matify83:
Camouflage uniform that people wear for fashion or resistant statement in civilized clime.

Our military are just too sensitive in matters that pertains to their uniforms.

One time they wear dragging jersey with the the police mobile force, then it shifted to forest guard and the last time I remembered, it was with one amorphous security group trying to attain national prominence but had to be stopped by the courts.

In 2015, our defense headquarters even banned paramilitary agencies from using camouflage which has today been liberalized to the extent that Super eagles even have a VARIANT.

If not that Nigerians with criminal minds have taken advantage of people with the uniform, what's so special about the camouflage that the military is quick to assault civilians for?
You must be new to Nigeria. I guess you haven't heard stories of Fulani herdsmen, Bandits,Armed robbers,Kidnappers and Boko Haram dressed in military camo just to lure their victims into a false sense of safety before attacking them.
No be everything una go use dey form WOKE, stick to civilian clothing simple...or head to NDA and become a soldier and wear your camo.

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastor Pleads For Mercy After Being Caught Wearing Full Camo (pic/video) by Blakjewelry(m): 7:47pm On Feb 01
If na me, I for say if I be a man of God let fire come down from heaven and consume them.

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Pleads For Mercy After Being Caught Wearing Full Camo (pic/video) by Westerhoffe(m): 7:52pm On Feb 01
Nackzy:

This one you're taking it perosnal is he your pastor?

My Pastor?
Sorry to say, but I can't have him as my Pastor.

I'm talking about saying wrong things to the HOLY GHOST, not the man.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastor Pleads For Mercy After Being Caught Wearing Full Camo (pic/video) by princeade86(m): 10:06pm On Feb 01
Forgive him
Re: Pastor Pleads For Mercy After Being Caught Wearing Full Camo (pic/video) by geoworldedu: 10:08pm On Feb 01
Wawelexy:

Prophet Samsideen Ayorinde

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Pleads For Mercy After Being Caught Wearing Full Camo (pic/video) by Felix6: 10:08pm On Feb 01
I want to commend the owner of this youtube channel for staying discipline; I know it's not very easy to resist the urge of those boring intro and asking for shares and subscriptions.
It shows that you are the type that listens to the yearnings of the people unlike the Emilokan on board.
Let us know when you are running for an elective position so we Can vote for you grin grin.
Let I forget I have subscribed and shared it as well.

8 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Scammers Are Using Dooshima Dennis, Pretty Female Firefighter's Photos / Ann: Nigerian Man Scammed My Heart, My Soul, My Money - American Woman / Two Young Ladies Exchange Blows, Shock Social Media Users (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.