Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,222 members, 7,818,762 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:00 AM

Kim Yo Jong Set To Become World’s First Female Dictator In Modern History (Pics) - Foreign Affairs (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Kim Yo Jong Set To Become World’s First Female Dictator In Modern History (Pics) (79659 Views)

Joe Biden: Secret Service Displays Biggest Motorcade Procession In History(Pics) / Kim Yo Jong Threatens Military Action Against South Korea / Kim Yo-Jong, Jong-Un's Sister To Lead North Korea If He Dies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kim Yo Jong Set To Become World’s First Female Dictator In Modern History (Pics) by Nobody: 11:08am On Dec 30, 2020
Their men are in trouble angry

Re: Kim Yo Jong Set To Become World’s First Female Dictator In Modern History (Pics) by oluwaseyi0: 11:09am On Dec 30, 2020
V
Re: Kim Yo Jong Set To Become World’s First Female Dictator In Modern History (Pics) by milkyworld(m): 11:09am On Dec 30, 2020
K
Re: Kim Yo Jong Set To Become World’s First Female Dictator In Modern History (Pics) by femmix112(m): 11:09am On Dec 30, 2020
if she is the first in that field who certifies her...
Re: Kim Yo Jong Set To Become World’s First Female Dictator In Modern History (Pics) by afroxyz: 11:10am On Dec 30, 2020
she is set when the brother neva die. its obvious these guys lack what to report

1 Like

Re: Kim Yo Jong Set To Become World’s First Female Dictator In Modern History (Pics) by Gofwane(m): 11:10am On Dec 30, 2020
Generalwoodz:
Who dey fucck her
Does she moan while at it undecided
Has she ever been pregnant angry
I want to ask if she has ever delivered a baby embarassed
shocked oboyyeh, same thoughts running on my mind.

Re: Kim Yo Jong Set To Become World’s First Female Dictator In Modern History (Pics) by bluefilm: 11:10am On Dec 30, 2020
For her to become a dickTATOR, she must be ready to suck so many dîcks.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kim Yo Jong Set To Become World’s First Female Dictator In Modern History (Pics) by NaijaRoyalty(m): 11:10am On Dec 30, 2020
Power belongs to God
Re: Kim Yo Jong Set To Become World’s First Female Dictator In Modern History (Pics) by ednut1(m): 11:11am On Dec 30, 2020
Scary looking punk
Re: Kim Yo Jong Set To Become World’s First Female Dictator In Modern History (Pics) by Ishilove: 11:13am On Dec 30, 2020
The time this dynasty go fall ehn. E go shock everybody
Re: Kim Yo Jong Set To Become World’s First Female Dictator In Modern History (Pics) by BarrElChapo(m): 11:13am On Dec 30, 2020
Make US level these guys once & for all na.

1 Like

Re: Kim Yo Jong Set To Become World’s First Female Dictator In Modern History (Pics) by BarrElChapo(m): 11:15am On Dec 30, 2020
Generalwoodz:
Who dey fucck her
Does she moan while at it undecided
Has she ever been pregnant angry
I want to ask if she has ever delivered a baby embarassed

On a steady she's getting it bro you'd be shocked.

Remember queen cerci in game of thrones ? Everyone needs a release of sexual tension every now & then

1 Like

Re: Kim Yo Jong Set To Become World’s First Female Dictator In Modern History (Pics) by Omezif(m): 11:17am On Dec 30, 2020
If she become first world female dictactor she will only influence korean citizens.
Re: Kim Yo Jong Set To Become World’s First Female Dictator In Modern History (Pics) by kushercain: 11:18am On Dec 30, 2020
A win for the feminists
Re: Kim Yo Jong Set To Become World’s First Female Dictator In Modern History (Pics) by Daum: 11:19am On Dec 30, 2020
thesicilian:
A great number of educated females are naturally dictators, it's just that most never get the opportunity to show their true colours. 99.5% of people who have worked under the authority of women can attest to that.

I once worked under a woman as a teacher. She is the meekest of all women I have seen. Maybe because she had a baby, she was very calm. It was her younger sister that was doing like this dictator. Rubbish girl
Re: Kim Yo Jong Set To Become World’s First Female Dictator In Modern History (Pics) by SavageBoy: 11:19am On Dec 30, 2020
Enudapan:
Nah eh! No qualms This is so unsophisticated
Don't know why i don't really like anything about Korea (especially north Korea) Even to bomb client for there they hard me
There's sometimes wisdom in silence shocked

2 Likes

Re: Kim Yo Jong Set To Become World’s First Female Dictator In Modern History (Pics) by YangaBabe: 11:20am On Dec 30, 2020
but she is lowkey fine sha
Re: Kim Yo Jong Set To Become World’s First Female Dictator In Modern History (Pics) by Bunmhi(f): 11:20am On Dec 30, 2020
See her dry face like Yaba chinchin
Re: Kim Yo Jong Set To Become World’s First Female Dictator In Modern History (Pics) by kingsvictor2: 11:21am On Dec 30, 2020
theFilmtric:

I hope you don't get to live in a country like N.korea
Nigeria is a hundred times better than N.Korea

theFilmtricsay
in what aspect pls?
Re: Kim Yo Jong Set To Become World’s First Female Dictator In Modern History (Pics) by Yoighaman(m): 11:21am On Dec 30, 2020
I keep wondering who will date this kind of a woman.... undecided

Take that crazy risk at your own peril...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kim Yo Jong Set To Become World’s First Female Dictator In Modern History (Pics) by contigiency(m): 11:22am On Dec 30, 2020
Transparency international and all those politically motivated NGOs masquerading in Nigeria will not see the right place to channel their energy. These are the sort of countries they should focus their attention to.
Re: Kim Yo Jong Set To Become World’s First Female Dictator In Modern History (Pics) by tsdarkside(m): 11:23am On Dec 30, 2020
nonesense....their were many female dictators throughout history....

nothing new....

be even scared sef....women will beat everybody up sharp sharp....
Re: Kim Yo Jong Set To Become World’s First Female Dictator In Modern History (Pics) by HonLord: 11:23am On Dec 30, 2020
ruggedtimi:
Most South Korea military movie is about their beef with the north. And they portray the north guys as fierced officers just like how Hollywood portrays Russian soldiers in movies.

When it comes to war - South Korea will defeat the North, but the South are more concerned about their people wellbeing rather than weapons and tussles.

While at school - anybody that has North "0" failed. So, any place called North - has already failed on arrival. Look at Northern Nigeria - they failed long ago when their name changed from Arewa; if they must do well again, they should reject North and return to their ancestral name because their angel has been shouting and looking for Arewa for his blessings - but could not find him. Same issue goes to the others . . . you know what it means ..

Let me dance first before they will come. . .

2 Likes

Re: Kim Yo Jong Set To Become World’s First Female Dictator In Modern History (Pics) by Neddstark: 11:24am On Dec 30, 2020
theFilmtric:
lipsrsealed
These N.Koreans are worse than African leaders
Just look at at South Korea
North Korea is worse than Nigeria
And any country poorer than Nigeria is not a country to me
The Kim dynasty have turned the country to a family business
From Kim Il sung to the baby there now
if not for USA's intervention during the korean conflict
If not the whole Korean peninsula would be like N.korea now
And there would be no K Drama cheesy
Only Nuclear warheads

its kinda true
1.North Nigeria=a mess
2.North Ethiopia=Tigray=A mess
3.North Vietnam caused trouble
4.North USA filled with racists
5.The North of the World=Europe=Colonized the rest of the world and Caused 80% of the worlds wars
6.North Korea=A mess
7.North Africa=A breeding ground for Jihadist groups and radicalising Muslims

theFilmtricsay

Lol. But racism is in the South of USA. The home of the Confederacy.

4 Likes

Re: Kim Yo Jong Set To Become World’s First Female Dictator In Modern History (Pics) by berryPee(m): 11:24am On Dec 30, 2020
We plenty wei want fvck sense put for her skull
longetivity:
Who dey fvck this crazy woman sef

Re: Kim Yo Jong Set To Become World’s First Female Dictator In Modern History (Pics) by AFONJACOW(m): 11:26am On Dec 30, 2020
So rocket man is Dead , ok
Re: Kim Yo Jong Set To Become World’s First Female Dictator In Modern History (Pics) by tsdarkside(m): 11:28am On Dec 30, 2020
berryPee:
We plenty wei want fvck sense put for her skull

better you careful what you say....not that you end up in korean force labor camp.... undecided undecided
you go cry tire for nigerian goverment to come and save you.... undecided undecided

3 Likes

Re: Kim Yo Jong Set To Become World’s First Female Dictator In Modern History (Pics) by jditimiya(m): 11:28am On Dec 30, 2020
she no even fine self.....Make she go rest for one side i beg her
Re: Kim Yo Jong Set To Become World’s First Female Dictator In Modern History (Pics) by gwinaB(m): 11:28am On Dec 30, 2020
This babe will be harder than her brother.
Re: Kim Yo Jong Set To Become World’s First Female Dictator In Modern History (Pics) by Crayfish09: 11:29am On Dec 30, 2020
theFilmtric:
lipsrsealed
These N.Koreans are worse than African leaders
Just look at at South Korea
North Korea is worse than Nigeria
And any country poorer than Nigeria is not a country to me
The Kim dynasty have turned the country to a family business
From Kim Il sung to the baby there now
if not for USA's intervention during the korean conflict
If not the whole Korean peninsula would be like N.korea now
And there would be no K Drama cheesy
Only Nuclear warheads

its kinda true
1.North Nigeria=a mess
2.North Ethiopia=Tigray=A mess
3.North Vietnam caused trouble
4.North USA filled with racists
5.The North of the World=Europe=Colonized the rest of the world and Caused 80% of the worlds wars
6.North Korea=A mess
7.North Africa=A breeding ground for Jihadist groups and radicalising Muslims

theFilmtricsay

And you think southern Nigeria isn't a mess? Check the front page and see. Just this morning alone, we have more than 3 reports of assassinations, robbery and cult clashes in the southern region

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Hurricane Irma Destroys Entire Barbuda, Caribbean Island (Photos) / Donald Trump Gives His Victory Speech, Congratulates Hillary Clinton (Video) / I Have Slept With 5000 Men- Nairobi’s Oldest Prostitute Who Never Misses Church

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.