Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,190 members, 7,815,150 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:16 AM

Kim Yo Jong Set To Become World’s First Female Dictator In Modern History (Pics) - Foreign Affairs (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Kim Yo Jong Set To Become World’s First Female Dictator In Modern History (Pics) (79648 Views)

Joe Biden: Secret Service Displays Biggest Motorcade Procession In History(Pics) / Kim Yo Jong Threatens Military Action Against South Korea / Kim Yo-Jong, Jong-Un's Sister To Lead North Korea If He Dies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kim Yo Jong Set To Become World’s First Female Dictator In Modern History (Pics) by tsdarkside(m): 12:31pm On Dec 30, 2020
Neoteny:
Uh oh

Better hide the nukes once every month.

hah....!!

she go launch them sharp sharp....!!
be scared of women....

Re: Kim Yo Jong Set To Become World’s First Female Dictator In Modern History (Pics) by tsdarkside(m): 12:34pm On Dec 30, 2020
you dont want to mess with women....
they are very angry....
Re: Kim Yo Jong Set To Become World’s First Female Dictator In Modern History (Pics) by sharpwriter(m): 12:36pm On Dec 30, 2020
theFilmtric:
lipsrsealed
These N.Koreans are worse than African leaders
Just look at at South Korea
North Korea is worse than Nigeria
And any country poorer than Nigeria is not a country to me
The Kim dynasty have turned the country to a family business
From Kim Il sung to the baby there now
if not for USA's intervention during the korean conflict
If not the whole Korean peninsula would be like N.korea now
And there would be no K Drama cheesy
Only Nuclear warheads

[font=sans]its kinda true
1.North Nigeria=a mess
2.North Ethiopia=Tigray=A mess
3.North Vietnam caused trouble
4.North USA filled with racists
5.The North of the World=Europe=Colonized the rest of the world and Caused 80% of the worlds wars
6.North Korea=A mess
7.North Africa=A breeding ground for Jihadist groups and radicalising Muslims

theFilmtricsay

Maybe because bible says "Out of the North an evil shall break forth upon all the inhabitants of the land" Jeremiah 1:14 grin grin

1 Like

Re: Kim Yo Jong Set To Become World’s First Female Dictator In Modern History (Pics) by Neoteny(m): 12:37pm On Dec 30, 2020
tsdarkside:

hah....!!

she go launch them sharp sharp....!!
be scared of women....

That's the point. Hide the nukes when she's in her period.
Re: Kim Yo Jong Set To Become World’s First Female Dictator In Modern History (Pics) by tsdarkside(m): 12:38pm On Dec 30, 2020
Neoteny:

That's the point. Hide the nukes when she's in her period.

i tell you....

1 Like

Re: Kim Yo Jong Set To Become World’s First Female Dictator In Modern History (Pics) by theFilmtric: 12:41pm On Dec 30, 2020
sharpwriter:

Maybe because bible says "Out of the North an evil shall break forth upon all the inhabitants of the land" Jeremiah 1:14 grin grin
cheesycheesycheesycheesycheesygringringrincheesycheesy

theFilmtricsay

1 Like

Re: Kim Yo Jong Set To Become World’s First Female Dictator In Modern History (Pics) by theFilmtric: 12:43pm On Dec 30, 2020
Crayfish09:

Does the north do? From what I know, I and many bother people (Including Islamic scholars) are against it. I'm very sure the south doesn't agree with everything that their government do
That's what Sharia says and most states follow sharia
They even have Hisbah to enforce it

theFilmtricsay
Re: Kim Yo Jong Set To Become World’s First Female Dictator In Modern History (Pics) by Ghostmode2two(m): 12:51pm On Dec 30, 2020
Her uncle is here in Daura
Re: Kim Yo Jong Set To Become World’s First Female Dictator In Modern History (Pics) by tsdarkside(m): 12:53pm On Dec 30, 2020
pocohantas:

Speaking from experience of working under men too, I will rather work with a woman. My former boss, useless alfa male. The current one is even better- at least he has his moments.

Is it men that are good with power? How do yu people handle your homes? Always looking for who will submit. Buhari is woman ba? Idi Amin, Hitler, Osama, Trump...all women. In fact, all the greatest villains in history were women.

When it is a woman, you people will start crying. Whereas most bosses are men, yet una dey submit to them steady.

I dey deal with the ones reporting to me when they fckup. If they like, they should resign, another person would enter the next second.

grin grin

nonesense....!!
british empire became most powerful under a woman....

women are extremly dangerous....
Re: Kim Yo Jong Set To Become World’s First Female Dictator In Modern History (Pics) by survivor10(m): 1:03pm On Dec 30, 2020
thesicilian:
A great number of educated females are naturally dictators, it's just that most never get the opportunity to show their true colours. 99.5% of people who have worked under the authority of women can attest to that.

They don show this one pepper �

1 Like

Re: Kim Yo Jong Set To Become World’s First Female Dictator In Modern History (Pics) by primestreams: 1:03pm On Dec 30, 2020
theFilmtric:
lipsrsealed
These N.Koreans are worse than African leaders
Just look at at South Korea
North Korea is worse than Nigeria
And any country poorer than Nigeria is not a country to me
The Kim dynasty have turned the country to a family business
From Kim Il sung to the baby there now
if not for USA's intervention during the korean conflict
If not the whole Korean peninsula would be like N.korea now
And there would be no K Drama cheesy
Only Nuclear warheads

its kinda true
1.North Nigeria=a mess
2.North Ethiopia=Tigray=A mess
3.North Vietnam caused trouble
4.North USA filled with racists
5.The North of the World=Europe=Colonized the rest of the world and Caused 80% of the worlds wars
6.North Korea=A mess
7.North Africa=A breeding ground for Jihadist groups and radicalising Muslims

Okay
Idi amin did his best for Uganda
Hitler did his best for the Germans
Right?
Where would you rather live
USA or N.Korea?
Hypocrites everywhere

theFilmtricsay
grin in summary fear north
Re: Kim Yo Jong Set To Become World’s First Female Dictator In Modern History (Pics) by seunmohmoh(f): 1:11pm On Dec 30, 2020
theFilmtric:

The one I love most is “Crash landing on you” by NetfliX
I'd recommend that Movie(series 1-16) to anybody

theFilmtricsay
E reach season 16? No be after the wicked man go south Korea lowkey and was trying to kill the gal and co. No be there e end?
Re: Kim Yo Jong Set To Become World’s First Female Dictator In Modern History (Pics) by Etinosa1234: 1:47pm On Dec 30, 2020
ruggedtimi:
Most South Korea military movie is about their beef with the north. And they portray the north guys as fierced officers just like how Hollywood portrays Russian soldiers in movies.

Afa u fit mention some of the films for me make I download.. and the links also
Re: Kim Yo Jong Set To Become World’s First Female Dictator In Modern History (Pics) by Slimqueen(f): 2:00pm On Dec 30, 2020
I think she's gorgeous and yet dangerous.
Re: Kim Yo Jong Set To Become World’s First Female Dictator In Modern History (Pics) by mmyfarmsltd(m): 2:05pm On Dec 30, 2020
At least she smiles unlike her brother.
Re: Kim Yo Jong Set To Become World’s First Female Dictator In Modern History (Pics) by theFilmtric: 2:10pm On Dec 30, 2020
seunmohmoh:
E reach season 16? No be after the wicked man go south Korea lowkey and was trying to kill the gal and co. No be there e end?
Yes sis

theFilmtricsay
Re: Kim Yo Jong Set To Become World’s First Female Dictator In Modern History (Pics) by Midas01: 2:12pm On Dec 30, 2020
That makes 100% of men dictators and that's a fact.
thesicilian:
A great number of educated females are naturally dictators, it's just that most never get the opportunity to show their true colours. 99.5% of people who have worked under the authority of women can attest to that.
Re: Kim Yo Jong Set To Become World’s First Female Dictator In Modern History (Pics) by theFilmtric: 2:13pm On Dec 30, 2020
tsdarkside:
[s]nonesense....their were many female dictators throughout history....[/s]

nothing new....

be even scared sef....women will beat everybody up sharp sharp....

mordern history

theFilmtricsay
Re: Kim Yo Jong Set To Become World’s First Female Dictator In Modern History (Pics) by Sheriman(m): 2:19pm On Dec 30, 2020
I think she went to school in Europe?? She ought to have civilized more than that destructive pathway she choose. Even when she was in the University she doesn't have a boyfriend. But I don't think this woman has ever Bleep before? Who is fucking this woman self?
Re: Kim Yo Jong Set To Become World’s First Female Dictator In Modern History (Pics) by boyjo: 2:21pm On Dec 30, 2020
Macsjebs:
Source: https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/13597508/kim-jong-uns-sister-worlds-first-female-dictator/

Abi them don chop her frontal lobe?

Huge change between first pic and fourth pic.
Re: Kim Yo Jong Set To Become World’s First Female Dictator In Modern History (Pics) by tsdarkside(m): 2:31pm On Dec 30, 2020
theFilmtric:

mordern history

theFilmtricsay

ohh no no....i mean what i say....throughout history....

nothing new....
Re: Kim Yo Jong Set To Become World’s First Female Dictator In Modern History (Pics) by abikason(m): 2:33pm On Dec 30, 2020
my woman crush
#wcw
Re: Kim Yo Jong Set To Become World’s First Female Dictator In Modern History (Pics) by theFilmtric: 2:35pm On Dec 30, 2020
tsdarkside:

ohh no no....i mean what i say....throughout history....
nothing new....
the op wrote “mordern history” You got things twisted bro
theFilmtricsay
Re: Kim Yo Jong Set To Become World’s First Female Dictator In Modern History (Pics) by tsdarkside(m): 2:40pm On Dec 30, 2020
theFilmtric:

the op wrote “mordern history”
You got things twisted bro

theFilmtricsay

and you dont understand....

i understood the title....i still wrote what i wrote....

you dont think....many women with powerful men were capable to influence their men....

na toto power....
look how jonathan became a cloth to mama peace....

remember....she got her own presidential office....
Re: Kim Yo Jong Set To Become World’s First Female Dictator In Modern History (Pics) by adams123: 2:57pm On Dec 30, 2020
Righteousness2:
Forget all these positions we give to humans.
Humans will always make noise on being this or that..
The truth is that All of us are Nothing..
We are mere dust..

Ordinary flu like virus sent all the so called World and supreme this and that Scampering for Safety..

Whether Kim Jon or Kim yo or whoever, we all are Nothing.

What Makes a Human being something is Your ability to Maintain a Relationship With JESUS Christ.
Once you Have JESUS in you, you are the Greatest.
" Greater is HE that is in you than HE That is in the World "

My brother, start learning Islam before it gets late. Depending solely on bible's knowledge will not serves you better. You still have opportunity to win the battle of eternity as long as blood is still circulating your veins. I'm happy that you are inclined towards the hereafter but you need to carry out a thorough research on ISLAM. BEST OF LUCK!

1 Like

Re: Kim Yo Jong Set To Become World’s First Female Dictator In Modern History (Pics) by Hamiltonii: 3:16pm On Dec 30, 2020
longetivity:
Who dey fvck this crazy woman sef
How dare you speak disrespectfully against a marshall of the Republic?
Re: Kim Yo Jong Set To Become World’s First Female Dictator In Modern History (Pics) by longetivity(m): 3:18pm On Dec 30, 2020
Hamiltonii:
How dare you speak disrespectfully against a marshall of the Republic?
e no go better for the marshal
Re: Kim Yo Jong Set To Become World’s First Female Dictator In Modern History (Pics) by tesseract: 3:21pm On Dec 30, 2020
longetivity:
Who dey fvck this crazy woman sef
She will most likely be gay. The alpha in the relationship.

1 Like

Re: Kim Yo Jong Set To Become World’s First Female Dictator In Modern History (Pics) by KingMack(m): 3:22pm On Dec 30, 2020
This kind woman go wicked angry Na the type wey fit give order mk Dem murder person because the guy no bang her ToTo well grin

Re: Kim Yo Jong Set To Become World’s First Female Dictator In Modern History (Pics) by berryPee(m): 3:29pm On Dec 30, 2020
which labour camp dey worst pass this one wey we dey for Bubu government hand ?
tsdarkside:

better you careful what you say....not that you end up in korean force labor camp.... undecided undecided
you go cry tire for nigerian goverment to come and save you.... undecided undecided

Re: Kim Yo Jong Set To Become World’s First Female Dictator In Modern History (Pics) by BigBrother9ja: 3:38pm On Dec 30, 2020
Macsjebs:
Source: https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/13597508/kim-jong-uns-sister-worlds-first-female-dictator/
Why all these stupîd and senseless hate-speech against the Korean leaders family?

Are you people caused with stupîdity influenced by the west?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Hurricane Irma Destroys Entire Barbuda, Caribbean Island (Photos) / Donald Trump Gives His Victory Speech, Congratulates Hillary Clinton (Video) / Trump Mocks Senator Mitt Romney For Marching With Black Lives Matter Protesters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.