Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,780 members, 7,817,228 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:25 AM

Interpol Traces €500,000 COVID-19 Fraud To Nigeria - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Interpol Traces €500,000 COVID-19 Fraud To Nigeria (31106 Views)

Court Convicts Three Brothers For Internet Fraud, To Forfeit Car And ₦3.5 Millio / INTERPOL Uncovers COVID-19 Face Masks FRAUD Destined For Nigerian Account / $5M Fraud: Why Mompha Was Arrested By INTERPOL, EFCC - Tosin Olugbenga (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Interpol Traces €500,000 COVID-19 Fraud To Nigeria by Nobody: 6:15am On Dec 30, 2020
The billions they are stealing from Africa and Africans on a daily via shady business deals with government officials when will they return those ones? Nonsense
Re: Interpol Traces €500,000 COVID-19 Fraud To Nigeria by Focusmind: 6:19am On Dec 30, 2020
Agbegbaorogboye:
I still wonder how the West with all their tech savvy get fooled by fake mails and cloned sites.

The rogues of these transactions may actually be the Oyibos, but will surely use Nigeria as the fall guy. There are lots of organised criminals, highly- sophisticated gangs in Europe and America, but Nigeria and Nigerians would always be used as scapegoat.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Interpol Traces €500,000 COVID-19 Fraud To Nigeria by Basher8583: 6:20am On Dec 30, 2020
Pious101:
Nigeria name Don too cast...how we want take redeem this name now

By giving Biafra to the Biafrans
Re: Interpol Traces €500,000 COVID-19 Fraud To Nigeria by damosade(m): 6:25am On Dec 30, 2020
Beware of this type of mail that was sent to me later week. They always target companies e mail.
Try and check the sender address and do not click on any link. If you do, your account will be taken over .

Re: Interpol Traces €500,000 COVID-19 Fraud To Nigeria by JaneYave(f): 6:26am On Dec 30, 2020
I sensed it. All those unfailing text messages. Survival funds in pipelines
Re: Interpol Traces €500,000 COVID-19 Fraud To Nigeria by StPete: 6:26am On Dec 30, 2020
Why do I feel that slawomiir and his geng are the ones on this table shocked
Re: Interpol Traces €500,000 COVID-19 Fraud To Nigeria by Thomas333(m): 6:27am On Dec 30, 2020
Let's take our oil industry the lifeline of Nigerian Economy.
*We have Big multinationals from Us,China and co stealing our oil .
How? I will tell you . Nigeria don't know how much oil is actually pumped per day. The Nigerian daily barrel per day production figures is given to us by this foreign companies.
We are suppose to get world class computerized live updates of all the crude oil pump stations on giant screen been watch and monitored by Nigerian Government officials. This is what Saudi Arabia is doing.

But no we trust white people and foreign nationals they are saints .White people love money more than black. And they steal more than blacks but they are just very smart about it with cooperation of your Nigerian Government officials and indiscipline greed, ineptitude and corruption.

*Nigeria has the highest cost of extraction of crude oil in World.
Let's think here. This foreign companies inflat production costs in order to cheat Nigeria of it Revenue.

There is an Investigative Report of this theft by foreign oil companies (Shell,Chervon and co.)in Nigeria done by Aljazeraa News.
If you want the link I will post it for we all to watch.

So foreigners companies from the so called saintly nations are still milking us infact far worse than before.

1 Like

Re: Interpol Traces €500,000 COVID-19 Fraud To Nigeria by Brunicekid(m): 6:28am On Dec 30, 2020
Racoon:
shocked Such a magnitude of corruption even with the COVID-19 burden in Nigeria? This nation is really under a spell.
It's not the nation...Naa those people wey "spell" themselves.
Re: Interpol Traces €500,000 COVID-19 Fraud To Nigeria by biden123(m): 6:29am On Dec 30, 2020
Neddstark:

I am not ignorant. Stop being sentimental. Answer the bloody question
"Who kidnapped and sold off Africans as slaves to the White man?"
"Africa had kings then. Why did they keep mute during slave trade if they were not benefiting from it?"
Have you read about King Jaja of Opobo?

Most of those slaves were forcefully/dubiously taken and any king who would not corporate was seriously dealt with
Re: Interpol Traces €500,000 COVID-19 Fraud To Nigeria by Thomas333(m): 6:30am On Dec 30, 2020
Lets be clear here . I don't support scammers of any nature.if a couple of Nigerians are responsible for fraud they should do their job and find them.
Re: Interpol Traces €500,000 COVID-19 Fraud To Nigeria by zoghys: 6:34am On Dec 30, 2020
GMBuhari:
This is an old story now, the people who got the money already shared and forgot about it

They will all share the time in jail as well.
Re: Interpol Traces €500,000 COVID-19 Fraud To Nigeria by Alanzazani: 6:36am On Dec 30, 2020
Kalusam:
You seems to be knowledgable about slave trade Sir/Ma, but please who called/made this people slaves in the first place? Who kidnapped and sold them off to the white/pink man? Their own families, friends and kinsmen did!

Sadly, this is still happening today, the blackman is the blackman's greatest enemy!

It is appalling how those young men reason. If you are a lazy scammer don't make flimsy excuses to justify your crime.
Re: Interpol Traces €500,000 COVID-19 Fraud To Nigeria by Cutehector(m): 6:36am On Dec 30, 2020
Let them continue, hell is spacious enough for the wicked
Re: Interpol Traces €500,000 COVID-19 Fraud To Nigeria by Neddstark: 6:37am On Dec 30, 2020
biden123:

Have you read about King Jaja of Opobo?

Most of those slaves were forcefully/dubiously taken and any king who would not corporate was seriously dealt with

99% of slaves were captured by we Africans ourselves. We kidnapped and sold our people as slaves for the white man. That is the fact.
Jaja of Opobo's case was more like a coup/deposition. It was a punishment meted out by the colonialist for being too obstinate with them. They decided to do that instead of fighting a war. There is a high possibility that Africans like him were part of those that facilitated the setup.
Re: Interpol Traces €500,000 COVID-19 Fraud To Nigeria by austinvsb: 6:37am On Dec 30, 2020
Neddstark:

I am not ignorant. Stop being sentimental. Answer the bloody question
"Who kidnapped and sold off Africans as slaves to the White man?"
"Africa had kings then. Why did they keep mute during slave trade if they were not benefiting from it?"

Like I said, your history has been revised to you so much that you believe it and sincerely I don't blame you. I actually wouldn't be surprised if you are one of those that bows their head to worship the poster of a white Jesus hanging at the wall in his house. Well, I do not have the responsibility to teach you anything since I am not your parent; moreover, you will grow better when you take the time to seek out information that you'd like to know more of. Ciao
Re: Interpol Traces €500,000 COVID-19 Fraud To Nigeria by TemmyT002(m): 6:40am On Dec 30, 2020
Why na?
Why
Just to impress people and carry girls and feel like an important person.
Wait sef. Ẹ fit be a lady or ladies that are involved ó.
This is stupid behavior. Àwọn olè radarada.
Re: Interpol Traces €500,000 COVID-19 Fraud To Nigeria by Neddstark: 6:41am On Dec 30, 2020
austinvsb:

Like I said, your history has been revised to you so much that you believe it and sincerely I don't blame you. I actually wouldn't be surprised if you are one of those that bows their head to worship the poster of a white Jesus hanging at the wall in his house. Well, I do not have the responsibility to teach you anything since I am not your parent; moreover, you will grow better when you take the time to seek out information that you'd like to know more of. Ciao

Jeez. You just went beating about the subject by insults. Well its ok. The truth is an extremely bitter pill to swallow.

1 Like

Re: Interpol Traces €500,000 COVID-19 Fraud To Nigeria by olagoke29970: 6:42am On Dec 30, 2020
Why do I feel that slawomiir and his geng are the ones on this table
Re: Interpol Traces €500,000 COVID-19 Fraud To Nigeria by Antibot5: 6:42am On Dec 30, 2020
decub:

Anyone can fall for compromised mail.
If for example, I have business correspondences with you and my mail gets compromised along the way, you hardly would notice cos the scammer will diligently play along since he has a history of our mail trail.

On cloned sites, not all biz orgs spend so much on cyber security.

Do you know bout cyber security
Re: Interpol Traces €500,000 COVID-19 Fraud To Nigeria by decub: 6:44am On Dec 30, 2020
Agbegbaorogboye:

If I want to send a mail to a partner on official matters, most times I copy colleagues and higher-ups. When the reply is being sent, the sender does the same. So I wonder how they'll send and receive mails to an individual without copying his other colleagues in the mail. That should raise suspicion in itself.
If a server has been compromised, all addresses linked to that server have been captured.

Remember, most cyber criminals are twice as smart/clever.

...and most activities/txns at the heat of the COVID-19 (that had something with preventive measures and palliatives) was treated with utmost urgency.
Re: Interpol Traces €500,000 COVID-19 Fraud To Nigeria by decub: 6:47am On Dec 30, 2020
Antibot5:

Do you know bout cyber security
tongue
Re: Interpol Traces €500,000 COVID-19 Fraud To Nigeria by 1Alex: 6:55am On Dec 30, 2020
MOLOTOVcockTAIL:
Money for flashy cars, hennessy and champaigne
plus girls
Re: Interpol Traces €500,000 COVID-19 Fraud To Nigeria by Mac2016(m): 6:58am On Dec 30, 2020
This is complicated! Unrepentant fraudsters and image destroyers! Smh
Re: Interpol Traces €500,000 COVID-19 Fraud To Nigeria by gp6liveth(m): 6:58am On Dec 30, 2020
Smart Nigeria Yahoo boys may be involved
Re: Interpol Traces €500,000 COVID-19 Fraud To Nigeria by austinvsb: 7:02am On Dec 30, 2020
Neddstark:

Jeez. You just went beating about the subject by insults. Well its ok. The truth is an extremely bitter pill to swallow.

Well, despite the avalanche of information available at your fingertips today, you still chose to dabble in this poppycock that was sold to your parents as gospel: Now that's your choice, and if experience has taught anything, it will also be your choice to find out otherwise. Goodluck
Re: Interpol Traces €500,000 COVID-19 Fraud To Nigeria by PresidentAtiku(m): 7:14am On Dec 30, 2020
Yahoo boys are more cursed than Naija police men and ironically most youths are involved. The future is scary.

Schemes are much on Facebook especially the sportybet sponsored ads, sick children cases posted on church groups etc.

Thunder will fire all scammers. They will end up miserably. Wicked demons

2 Likes

Re: Interpol Traces €500,000 COVID-19 Fraud To Nigeria by Asquare84(m): 7:17am On Dec 30, 2020
Let them furnish us with which account the money was destined for in Nigeria, international crime committed Even without Nigeria involvement will still be link to Nigeria
Re: Interpol Traces €500,000 COVID-19 Fraud To Nigeria by phlame(m): 7:18am On Dec 30, 2020
How many times will this make front page
Re: Interpol Traces €500,000 COVID-19 Fraud To Nigeria by NkemChukwudi: 7:19am On Dec 30, 2020
CodeTemplar:
Stop being stupid. Those captured as slaves are over there enjoying what you don't have in Africa. Go and work your ass off legitimately instead of talking deranged here.

You are indeed a fool for making this slave trade statement.

Enjoying what? Ignoramus!
Re: Interpol Traces €500,000 COVID-19 Fraud To Nigeria by NkemChukwudi: 7:24am On Dec 30, 2020
Neddstark:

99% of slaves were captured by we Africans ourselves. We kidnapped and sold our people as slaves for the white man. That is the fact.
Jaja of Opobo's case was more like a coup/deposition. It was a punishment meted out by the colonialist for being too obstinate with them. They decided to do that instead of fighting a war. There is a high possibility that Africans like him were part of those that facilitated the setup.

I think you are mad with this statement!

Black people are walking to their death/extermination because of half witted brainless members of the population.

Too many idiots in Africa no wonder they are worshipping the picture of a Jewish Jesus. Too many b’tds are in the black population.
Re: Interpol Traces €500,000 COVID-19 Fraud To Nigeria by Jimmyubah2: 7:24am On Dec 30, 2020
Arrest them and put them where you put Hushpuppi.
Re: Interpol Traces €500,000 COVID-19 Fraud To Nigeria by NkemChukwudi: 7:28am On Dec 30, 2020
Racoon:
shocked Such a magnitude of corruption even with the COVID-19 burden in Nigeria? This nation is really under a spell.

Why don’t you just die or get lost. If you hate Nigeria so much why don’t you just leave? Are you one of those ‘abused’ wife that complained bitterly and hatefully about their husband but then refuse to leave the man?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Eno Okon: Woman Missing During Church Service, Family Seeks Help / Man Beheads Mother In Abia, Flees With Her Blood - Vanguard / Fulani Herdsmen Kill Chief Park Ranger Of Taraba National Park (Graphic Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.