Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,369 members, 7,812,069 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:37 AM

Eno Okon: Woman Missing During Church Service, Family Seeks Help - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Eno Okon: Woman Missing During Church Service, Family Seeks Help (31098 Views)

Family Seeks Justice As Soldiers Reportedly Kill Their 25yr Old Daughter (Video) / 80-Year-Old Woman Missing In Ondo After Leaving Home To Plait Her Daughters Hair / Ummy Danmusa: Woman Missing In Kaduna As Search Begins (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Eno Okon: Woman Missing During Church Service, Family Seeks Help by NaijaCover(m): 3:31am On Oct 26, 2023
The Ogun State Police Command has said it is investigating the sudden disappearance of a 54-year-old woman, Eno Okon, who allegedly went missing on August 11 while attending the annual programme of a Pentecostal church along the Lagos-Ibadan Expressway.

PUNCH Metro learnt that the woman, who is a resident of Adesan in the Mowe area of the state, offered to follow her neighbour who invited her to the programme.

After some hours into the programme, Eno was said to have told her neighbour she was sitting with that she wanted to visit the restroom.

The neighbour who noticed she did not return after a long time decided to look around for her but could not find her.

While speaking with her correspondent on Wednesday, her husband, Okon, said efforts to locate her whereabouts since then had been futile.

He said, “My wife and I used to live in Lagos before we relocated to Mowe. I was not at home when her neighbour invited her that night. She was also not the only one who followed her, the woman invited other neighbours who followed her to the programme. They all sat together so that they wouldn’t miss each other. When it was around 2am, she told them that she wanted to urinate. When she did not return, they started to look for her. They later thought she had gone home. It was when they got home that they discovered that she was not at home. When I got to know, I went to meet the woman and we went back to the church to look for her. We also went to Sagamu when we thought she mistakenly followed another bus from there.”

Okon said the incident was reported at three different police stations.

He added that the church’s leadership was also informed about the development.

He said, “When we could not find her, we went to the police stations in Mowe, Sagamu and the one located on the church premises. We also reported to a pastor in the church. After reporting to them, they pasted her picture at the entrance of the gate. They also announced it during the Thanksgiving Service held on Sunday which is the third day of the programme.”

When contacted, the Ogun State Police Public Relations Officer, Omolola Odutola, said she was not aware of the report.

“I am not aware. You can send a text for me to do a follow-up.”

She did not respond to the text message sent to her as of the time of filing this report.

Source: https://punchng.com/woman-missing-during-church-service-family-seeks-help/

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Eno Okon: Woman Missing During Church Service, Family Seeks Help by NaijaCover(m): 3:32am On Oct 26, 2023
Please Have You Seen This Missing Woman?

Don't Forget, Bring This Sad News

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Eno Okon: Woman Missing During Church Service, Family Seeks Help by chatinent: 3:39am On Oct 26, 2023
Sadly, evil persons have started bringing their evil doing to the church.

As at now, the church is a place where your phone can go missing anytime. Your child can even be stolen right from your very eyes.

Seun says “trust but verify.” I say don't trust but be open to a benefit of doubt.

Human being bad pass wild animals. Yeah. Wild animals kill for food and not for grudge. A human being can legit kill you just because they feel you'll succeed before their unborn kids in the future.

As I no get friends, only strictly business associates, who dem wan give poison make e put for my drink (wey na only my house I dey drink am)?

46 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Eno Okon: Woman Missing During Church Service, Family Seeks Help by NaijaCover(m): 3:41am On Oct 26, 2023
chatinent:

See More Bad News @ www.. com

1 Like

Re: Eno Okon: Woman Missing During Church Service, Family Seeks Help by caesymore(m): 5:16am On Oct 26, 2023
chatinent:

As at now, the church is a place where your phone can go missing anytime. Your child can even be stolen right from your very eyes.

Seun says “trust but verify.” I say don't trust but be open to a benefit of doubt.

Human being bad pass wild animals. Yeah. Wild animals kill for food and not for grudge. A human being can legit kill you just because they feel you'll succeed before their unborn kids in the future.

As I no get friends, only strictly business associates, who dem wan give poison make e put for my drink (wey na only my house I dey drunk am)?

Boom Dig_it

Check well, you might be existing instead of living... so awful

6 Likes

Re: Eno Okon: Woman Missing During Church Service, Family Seeks Help by STEWpid(f): 6:08am On Oct 26, 2023
Chai..

The value placed on getting human head in that area is alarming!

Meanwhile, they are also in the business of selling tongues!

I pray that she, her "clit", and the whole cunt area is safe.

Amin.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Eno Okon: Woman Missing During Church Service, Family Seeks Help by oz4real83(m): 6:27am On Oct 26, 2023
chatinent:

As I no get friends, only strictly business associates, who dem wan give poison make e put for my drink (wey na only my house I dey drunk am)?
no be only friends or business partners oo, wives, husbands or relations can also be used as agents oo, no man is an island, it just takes the grace of God .

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Eno Okon: Woman Missing During Church Service, Family Seeks Help by victorclean(f): 6:48am On Oct 26, 2023
Haaa. Check if they did Oro festival that day and check the whole OBATALA, Ogun , yemoja etc shrine for her.

Also search all the babalawo houses around that side.

Skull miners are not relenting. I pray she is safe and alive.

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Eno Okon: Woman Missing During Church Service, Family Seeks Help by Shapeaso: 2:28pm On Oct 26, 2023
Missing person in ogun? Oh lawd, may her soul rest in peace.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Eno Okon: Woman Missing During Church Service, Family Seeks Help by Wealthoptulent(m): 4:04pm On Oct 26, 2023
post=126616677:

Source: https://punchng.com/woman-missing-during-church-service-family-seeks-help/
Ogun state! Hmm, I pray she is found in piece & peace ✌

7 Likes

Re: Eno Okon: Woman Missing During Church Service, Family Seeks Help by tonididdy(m): 4:05pm On Oct 26, 2023
She was

R
A
P
T
U
R
E
D

6 Likes

Re: Eno Okon: Woman Missing During Church Service, Family Seeks Help by Ginanews1: 4:05pm On Oct 26, 2023
Supreme Court Victory: President Tinubu First Speech After Winning at the

We don't need additional distracttion - President Tinubu First Speech After Winning at the Supreme Court

Watch video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=48c2T8qpUtI
Re: Eno Okon: Woman Missing During Church Service, Family Seeks Help by Freedom4us: 4:05pm On Oct 26, 2023
They want to mine the skull,
You see that tribe fear team skull wise.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Eno Okon: Woman Missing During Church Service, Family Seeks Help by Sonnobax15(m): 4:06pm On Oct 26, 2023
lipsrsealed
She will be found alive ijn 🙏

And she will never fall into the hands of skullaship students in🙏

9 Likes

Re: Eno Okon: Woman Missing During Church Service, Family Seeks Help by Passionate888: 4:06pm On Oct 26, 2023
God abeg o. Make them go check alfa house. These our big 3 sef

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Eno Okon: Woman Missing During Church Service, Family Seeks Help by Beniyke1: 4:07pm On Oct 26, 2023
Hmmmm! Ogun? Just forget it. The head is gone.
Rest in peace.

1 Like

Re: Eno Okon: Woman Missing During Church Service, Family Seeks Help by wittywriter: 4:07pm On Oct 26, 2023
Bad news and Ogun State.

Wittyness.
Re: Eno Okon: Woman Missing During Church Service, Family Seeks Help by Passionate888: 4:08pm On Oct 26, 2023
Beniyke1:
Hmmmm! Ogun? Just forget it. The head is gone.
Rest in peace.
Oti lo

1 Like

Re: Eno Okon: Woman Missing During Church Service, Family Seeks Help by gift01: 4:08pm On Oct 26, 2023
They should check the interior villages around the church area. She couldn’t have gone so far

2 Likes

Re: Eno Okon: Woman Missing During Church Service, Family Seeks Help by nkemoma(m): 4:09pm On Oct 26, 2023
They should ask GBola Tifnubu and his boys

1 Like

Re: Eno Okon: Woman Missing During Church Service, Family Seeks Help by Jossiace: 4:10pm On Oct 26, 2023
No one knows how she got missing. Maybe on the way while going or coming home.
She might even called at her friend's place or somewhere.
Re: Eno Okon: Woman Missing During Church Service, Family Seeks Help by sotall(m): 4:10pm On Oct 26, 2023
cool
Missing in Ogun....

I pray her skull is still intact

11 Likes

Re: Eno Okon: Woman Missing During Church Service, Family Seeks Help by Paystack: 4:11pm On Oct 26, 2023
They should count her as minus one already.

When u go missing in that state we know Whatsupp.

Let's pray baba only use non delicate parts for the orishirishi preparation grin

2 Likes

Re: Eno Okon: Woman Missing During Church Service, Family Seeks Help by AdamuKD: 4:12pm On Oct 26, 2023
Her skull don waka

3 Likes

Re: Eno Okon: Woman Missing During Church Service, Family Seeks Help by FireUpNow(m): 4:12pm On Oct 26, 2023
She nor get phone to reach her?
Re: Eno Okon: Woman Missing During Church Service, Family Seeks Help by Jh0wsef(m): 4:12pm On Oct 26, 2023
Sonnobax15:
lipsrsealed
She will be found alive ijn 🙏

And she will never fall into the hands of skullaship students in🙏

grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ogunmola Adejoke Deborah Declared Missing By Daughter (Photos) / Man Charged To Court For Recording Bribery In Ogun (Video) / Nigerian Man On Trial In Court Pretends He Has Spinal Cord Injury

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.