Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,923 members, 7,952,710 topics. Date: Wednesday, 18 September 2024 at 10:08 PM

Philanthropist, Alex Ikwechegh Named 'Pride Of The Nation' (Photos) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Philanthropist, Alex Ikwechegh Named 'Pride Of The Nation' (Photos) (13126 Views)

Philanthropist, Alex Ikwechegh, Zainab Ahmed, Others Honoured In Abuja (Photos) / Philanthropist Alex Ikwechegh Emerges 2020 'Personality of the Year' (Photos) / Alex Ikwechegh Visits Woman Whose Fingers Were Cut Off By Herdsmen In Aba (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Philanthropist, Alex Ikwechegh Named 'Pride Of The Nation' (Photos) by BleedingPen: 10:54pm On Dec 29, 2020
A group, The Ransco Network International has formally recognised and honoured Nigerian philanthropist and Founder of the Alex Ikwechegh Foundation, Chief (Hon) Alex Mascot Ikwechegh, as ‘The Most Inspiring Pride Of The Nation.’

Igbere TV reports that the Founder of GrossField Group and billionaire business mogul was honoured and decorated by Ransco at the award presentation event which held on Tuesday December 29 in Igbere, Bende local government of Abia state.

According to Ambassador Roland Nosakhare, President of the group, who led other members of the delegation to the award presentation event, he said the choice of Alex was for his contribution to humanity and nation building.

Roland said, “We deem it fit to celebrate you as the most inspiring pride of the nation for leading, creating, mentoring and creating a niche as a dependable, charismatic leader in the history of humanity, business, community development and capacity building.”

Ransco described Hon. Alex Ikwechegh as an enigmatic father of development and a leader, “who is persistently very pragmatic and passionate about the crystalization of tangible results in all his utilitarian engagement.”

The group applauded Hon. Ikwechegh for extending his acts of benevolence and programs to Abia state, Nigeria and the world at large, “a sincere desire to impact on many mothers and the teeming youths.”

“We also want to appreciate your inner driven desire towards the great initiatives you have created in different programmes such as free fuel, kerosene, food distribution. Your philanthropic gesture is immeasurable in Abia state, Nigeria and the world.”

The group said they have seen in Hon. Alex a man who is credible, dependable and acceptable as a symbol of national unity, with the requisite intellectual capacity to reform the world.

Insisting that Ikwechegh was found worthy to receive the Ransco Network honour as a distinguished personality, the group called on Nigerians to follow the footsteps of the philanthropist and give him their unalloyed support at all time.

Responding, Hon Alex Ikwechegh thanked the visiting delegation for the recognition, saying it was delightful for Nigerians residing outside his home state to honour, recognise and extend to him a hand of fellowship.

According to him, the gesture by Ransco Network International was an indication that activities of the Alex Ikwechegh Foundation were being closely monitored, watched from afar and scrutinised.

“This goes to show that we(Alex Ikwechegh Foundation and Ransco Network) are in alignment of propagating and making Nigerians believe or see reasons to accept any Nigerian from anywhere as a brother.

“I am ex​u​ber​at​ed, and invigorated to even do more,” Hon. Alex said, adding, “I understand this Award is based on merit, after Ransco had scrutinized activities and coordinate of the Alex Ikwechegh Foundation.”

He said the actions of Ransco Network signifies a partnership or establishment of the Organization with the Alex Ikwechegh Foundation, promising to partner with the Network.

“Lets synergize as partners to bring about development for a better society,” Hon Alex said, adding, “as a very positive individual, I believe Nigeria will be better and greater if we begin to see ourselves as one and give opportunity to those who have the intellectual capacity.

“I have always shun mediocre, I shun materialism, and have always propagated intellectual capacity,” saying the Alex Ikwechegh Foundation has no political undertone as it began operations over 13 years ago.

“I was told I am being honoured and given this award not because I am the richest, but because of some of the philanthropic activities of the Alex Ikwechegh Foundation.”

Promising not to take the synergy or partnership with Ransco Network for granted, Hon. Alex said he was grateful for the recognition with a promise to assist the organization in any way he can on their set projects and programs.

Chief (Hon) Alex Mascot Ikwechegh, has, over the years and in recent time, bagged several notable national and international awards and recognition for his contributions to humanity, community development and nation building. So the Ransco award does not come as a surprise to any.

Just recently, Hon. Alex got honoured at the prestigious Leadership Excellence Awards as ‘personality of the year’ 2020 by prominent online medium, Igbere TV. This came weeks after the philanthropist bagged another award by “Project 20:2020”, alongside the minister of finance, Dr. Zainab Ahmed; Governor Nasir El-Rufai of Kaduna state, among several high profile Nigerians, in Abuja.

Chief Hon. Alex Mascot Ikwechegh, the ‘Nkuma Dike Ndigbo’ and Igbere pride, has through his Alex Ikwechegh Foundation, over the years, donated to the poor, needy in the society and carried out several unprecedented philanthropic gestures across the country, Africa and beyond.

https://igberetvnews.com/1377157/philanthropist-alex-ikwechegh-honoured-ransco-network-pride-nation-photos/

1 Like

Re: Philanthropist, Alex Ikwechegh Named 'Pride Of The Nation' (Photos) by BleedingPen: 10:54pm On Dec 29, 2020
Lalasticlala

Re: Philanthropist, Alex Ikwechegh Named 'Pride Of The Nation' (Photos) by BleedingPen: 10:55pm On Dec 29, 2020
More..

Congratulations

1 Like

Re: Philanthropist, Alex Ikwechegh Named 'Pride Of The Nation' (Photos) by Whiteangel1234: 10:56pm On Dec 29, 2020
Rubbish

All this una fake and useless Political awards up and Down to same people who have misruled and mismanage Nigeria

To get Stipend from Politicians its becoming boring and irritating

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Philanthropist, Alex Ikwechegh Named 'Pride Of The Nation' (Photos) by sunshineV(f): 10:56pm On Dec 29, 2020
congratulations to him. i dont know him and i dont think he is a nairalander so fvck him

5 Likes

Re: Philanthropist, Alex Ikwechegh Named 'Pride Of The Nation' (Photos) by yanabasee(m): 11:01pm On Dec 29, 2020
God bless every giving hands this day.....
Re: Philanthropist, Alex Ikwechegh Named 'Pride Of The Nation' (Photos) by osamz007: 12:02am On Dec 30, 2020

6 Likes

Re: Philanthropist, Alex Ikwechegh Named 'Pride Of The Nation' (Photos) by Poloyanabo2(m): 12:27am On Dec 30, 2020
AND YET I DON'T KNOW HIM? WHO IS THIS ALEX IKWENEGHE? IS HE THE OWNER OF ALEX REPORTS?

6 Likes

Re: Philanthropist, Alex Ikwechegh Named 'Pride Of The Nation' (Photos) by youngeagle(m): 12:56am On Dec 30, 2020
Getting ready for 2023

3 Likes

Re: Philanthropist, Alex Ikwechegh Named 'Pride Of The Nation' (Photos) by Bonesking(m): 1:18am On Dec 30, 2020
This one na white man abi Albino?
Re: Philanthropist, Alex Ikwechegh Named 'Pride Of The Nation' (Photos) by Karlovich: 1:23am On Dec 30, 2020
We at vulturebbqgrills congratulate this young man. We wish him more success in his career, this is one of the achievements of our darling daddy, youth empowerment is one of the key areas he cares about.

2 Likes

Re: Philanthropist, Alex Ikwechegh Named 'Pride Of The Nation' (Photos) by QualityPro890: 7:46am On Dec 30, 2020
Cool

Get a professional business or company logo done for just 3k only and get all the following files of your logo;

1, High quality 3D logo
2, Transparent background logo for watermark
3, Plain logo for letterhead, business card, Id card etc
4, Pdf copy of your logo.
Call/WhatsApp me via the number on the image below.
The link to my WhatsApp is in my signature

Re: Philanthropist, Alex Ikwechegh Named 'Pride Of The Nation' (Photos) by nairavsdollars(f): 7:46am On Dec 30, 2020
This is our presidential candidate in 2023. Any party that fields him will win by a landslide
Re: Philanthropist, Alex Ikwechegh Named 'Pride Of The Nation' (Photos) by Nobody: 7:47am On Dec 30, 2020
Keep hyping him

That's where your meal come from

4 Likes

Re: Philanthropist, Alex Ikwechegh Named 'Pride Of The Nation' (Photos) by richfriendsng: 7:47am On Dec 30, 2020
Good one

Meanwhile...

1 Like

Re: Philanthropist, Alex Ikwechegh Named 'Pride Of The Nation' (Photos) by BlessedNuel: 7:47am On Dec 30, 2020
Congratulations to him
Re: Philanthropist, Alex Ikwechegh Named 'Pride Of The Nation' (Photos) by Starships4u(m): 7:47am On Dec 30, 2020
Who's this guy btw....?
All these awards up and down...to what end??

What's the legitimate source of income
Where was his capital sourced from

Let's stop celebrating scam in this part of the world.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Philanthropist, Alex Ikwechegh Named 'Pride Of The Nation' (Photos) by Felixalex(m): 7:48am On Dec 30, 2020
Awards just full everywhere.. nawa
Re: Philanthropist, Alex Ikwechegh Named 'Pride Of The Nation' (Photos) by Zico5(m): 7:48am On Dec 30, 2020
Everyone just want to cut their share. They have eventually turned this man to overnight billionaire businessman mogul just to received their share of his loot when he was a chairman of a local government. They don't even want to care what he passed through to get to that level but I'm sure when the table turned everyone will lie low then his family will continue to carry the cross. The guy needs sense to be true.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Philanthropist, Alex Ikwechegh Named 'Pride Of The Nation' (Photos) by Emaxwell(m): 7:48am On Dec 30, 2020
Scam award the other trend there awarded okorocha that stole money to build University for him self

Only God's knows that I can't accept any Award from any Nigeria Ceremonial Org.

My uncle's once told me no big org in Nigeria can thrive except there are involved in gaining from FG undecided

3 Likes

Re: Philanthropist, Alex Ikwechegh Named 'Pride Of The Nation' (Photos) by MANNABBQGRILLS: 7:50am On Dec 30, 2020
Pride of which nation

Alex Mascot has been on the news on a daily basis lately.
His PR doing a good job for him.
Odiegwu!

henryobinna:
Someone is consistently marketing this Ikwechegh guy on this forum.

What ORM agency that's doing this job, just know that we don't give a sh¡t about him.
Please stop forcing pseudo-news about him down our throats.
Philanthropist ko
Obinna don provoke finish o!
grin cheesy wink

henryobinna:
It's annoying to see the guy poops and it makes nairaland front page, he dances and he makes it.

It doesn't take long for everyone with brain the size of a ground nut to know they're marketing and warming the guy up for one political office.

Na true u talk Obinna.
D tin dey somehow true true

SocialJustice:
Seun, you can't let your prestigious website be reduced to the publicity channel of award sellers and hustlers. This is becoming very shameful and irritating.

This albino who has no known business, what has he done to be called pride of the nation? Rubbish.

Now, this is deep!

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Philanthropist, Alex Ikwechegh Named 'Pride Of The Nation' (Photos) by Griffon: 7:50am On Dec 30, 2020
Every group just dey create awards to cash out on top Alex head cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Philanthropist, Alex Ikwechegh Named 'Pride Of The Nation' (Photos) by samx4real(m): 7:50am On Dec 30, 2020
Hold on.

I don't know him oh.
Re: Philanthropist, Alex Ikwechegh Named 'Pride Of The Nation' (Photos) by 1OLADDESIGNN(m): 7:51am On Dec 30, 2020
In this life HV money ooo
Re: Philanthropist, Alex Ikwechegh Named 'Pride Of The Nation' (Photos) by samx4real(m): 7:51am On Dec 30, 2020
nairavsdollars:
This is our presidential candidate in 2023. Any party that fields him will win by a landslide

Why?
Re: Philanthropist, Alex Ikwechegh Named 'Pride Of The Nation' (Photos) by ChangedMan1999(m): 7:52am On Dec 30, 2020
Phone dealers and repairers in the house please how much is Infinix hot 5 screen.
Re: Philanthropist, Alex Ikwechegh Named 'Pride Of The Nation' (Photos) by contigiency(m): 7:52am On Dec 30, 2020
I know ORJI Uzo Kalu is stylishly marketing this his brother to present him for governor in 2023.

2 Likes

Re: Philanthropist, Alex Ikwechegh Named 'Pride Of The Nation' (Photos) by Dididrumz(m): 7:52am On Dec 30, 2020
Philanthropist, that's very good.

What does He do for a living?
Re: Philanthropist, Alex Ikwechegh Named 'Pride Of The Nation' (Photos) by tooth4tooth: 7:52am On Dec 30, 2020
They turn philanthropists when election is by the corner undecided
Re: Philanthropist, Alex Ikwechegh Named 'Pride Of The Nation' (Photos) by Godpikin4real(f): 7:52am On Dec 30, 2020
Kongratz.
More feathers 2 ur cap, many more wins.
Re: Philanthropist, Alex Ikwechegh Named 'Pride Of The Nation' (Photos) by EmekaBlue(m): 7:53am On Dec 30, 2020
The lady for the last pic short no be small

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

2019: Apc’ll Campaign On Pdp’s Failures–oyegun / APC In Tatters, Oyegun Is A Sycophant - Idahosa, APC Chieftain / Don't Take Our Silence On Restructuring For Granted - Northern Senators

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.