Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,352 members, 7,815,741 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:27 PM

Philanthropist, Alex Ikwechegh Named 'Pride Of The Nation' (Photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Philanthropist, Alex Ikwechegh Named 'Pride Of The Nation' (Photos) (12925 Views)

Philanthropist, Alex Ikwechegh, Zainab Ahmed, Others Honoured In Abuja (Photos) / Philanthropist Alex Ikwechegh Emerges 2020 'Personality of the Year' (Photos) / Alex Ikwechegh Visits Woman Whose Fingers Were Cut Off By Herdsmen In Aba (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Philanthropist, Alex Ikwechegh Named 'Pride Of The Nation' (Photos) by BigBrother9ja: 7:53am On Dec 30, 2020
Tor
Re: Philanthropist, Alex Ikwechegh Named 'Pride Of The Nation' (Photos) by Pidginwhisper: 7:53am On Dec 30, 2020
grin
Re: Philanthropist, Alex Ikwechegh Named 'Pride Of The Nation' (Photos) by Tzar(m): 7:54am On Dec 30, 2020
With these swarm of award giving minions everywhere. I hope this isn’t another Invictus Obi.
If Buhari can receive awards in spite of his epic failure in governance, any fool can receive an award in Nigeria. There is a price tag on everything in Nigeria.
Re: Philanthropist, Alex Ikwechegh Named 'Pride Of The Nation' (Photos) by mightyhazel: 7:54am On Dec 30, 2020
These ppl amaka
Re: Philanthropist, Alex Ikwechegh Named 'Pride Of The Nation' (Photos) by EmekaBlue(m): 7:55am On Dec 30, 2020
Bonesking:
This one na white man abi Albino?
na halfcast wey him mama gene come strong pass d black papa own
Re: Philanthropist, Alex Ikwechegh Named 'Pride Of The Nation' (Photos) by rednerd: 7:58am On Dec 30, 2020
Leemao

Scam awards , Alexreports and em network na anywhere Belle face

Lowbudget dele momodu
Re: Philanthropist, Alex Ikwechegh Named 'Pride Of The Nation' (Photos) by SocialJustice: 7:58am On Dec 30, 2020
Seun, you can't let your prestigious website be reduced to the publicity channel of award sellers and hustlers. This is becoming very shameful and irritating.

This albino who has no known business, what has he done to be called pride of the nation? Rubbish.

1 Like

Re: Philanthropist, Alex Ikwechegh Named 'Pride Of The Nation' (Photos) by wink2015(m): 7:59am On Dec 30, 2020
It is becoming trendy and fashionable among some men to wear BEARDs.

Beards sometimes make this men to look younger than their age.
Re: Philanthropist, Alex Ikwechegh Named 'Pride Of The Nation' (Photos) by InvertedHammer: 8:01am On Dec 30, 2020
/
These people dey even find person go him house to knack am award grin grin grin Now that’s an abuse of awards.

If mountain cannot go to Peter, let Peter go to the mountain. SMH

/
Re: Philanthropist, Alex Ikwechegh Named 'Pride Of The Nation' (Photos) by Karemarealty288(m): 8:02am On Dec 30, 2020
Make I do quick go give this hoyibo my own award.....

Re: Philanthropist, Alex Ikwechegh Named 'Pride Of The Nation' (Photos) by Angelfrost(m): 8:14am On Dec 30, 2020
We abuse the word "Philanthropist" a lot in this nation...

One would almost be made to believe that every popular wealthy individual is also a philanthropist. Smh!!!
Re: Philanthropist, Alex Ikwechegh Named 'Pride Of The Nation' (Photos) by meobizy(f): 8:16am On Dec 30, 2020
I'm proud of Alex. He has made a name for himself here. I hope he garners attention on other platforms as well. He's a hard worker.
Re: Philanthropist, Alex Ikwechegh Named 'Pride Of The Nation' (Photos) by dumodust(m): 8:21am On Dec 30, 2020
It's like ikwechegh is the new problem or spam on nairaland
Re: Philanthropist, Alex Ikwechegh Named 'Pride Of The Nation' (Photos) by nairavsdollars(f): 8:25am On Dec 30, 2020
Yes

Poloyanabo2:
AND YET I DON'T KNOW HIM?
WHO IS THIS ALEX IKWENEGHE?
IS HE THE OWNER OF ALEX REPORTS?
Re: Philanthropist, Alex Ikwechegh Named 'Pride Of The Nation' (Photos) by NeoWanZaeed(m): 8:31am On Dec 30, 2020
Karlovich:
We at vulturebbqgrills congratulate this young man. We wish him more success in his career, this is one of the achievements of our darling daddy, youth empowerment is one of the key areas he cares about.
Be like say the guy don dey get brain smal smal na..lol
Re: Philanthropist, Alex Ikwechegh Named 'Pride Of The Nation' (Photos) by humilitypays(m): 8:46am On Dec 30, 2020
Is Alex Ikwechegh not the son of former Military Governor Amadi Ikwechegh?

2 Likes

Re: Philanthropist, Alex Ikwechegh Named 'Pride Of The Nation' (Photos) by Blackdisciple(m): 8:48am On Dec 30, 2020
Who know is that dude

he is named pride of the nation

pls what did he do for Nigerians or may be he stopped the bullying of Nigerians in China , Lebanon and libya or so..

well congrats to him
Re: Philanthropist, Alex Ikwechegh Named 'Pride Of The Nation' (Photos) by Flamemignon1(m): 8:54am On Dec 30, 2020
Bonesking:
This one na white man abi Albino?
He's mixed
Re: Philanthropist, Alex Ikwechegh Named 'Pride Of The Nation' (Photos) by ElValiente(m): 9:02am On Dec 30, 2020
Y'all should stop beefing this dude na. @28 he became the youngest local government chairman. https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alex_Mascot_Ikwechegh

Oga Lara gbogbo yin.
Re: Philanthropist, Alex Ikwechegh Named 'Pride Of The Nation' (Photos) by Nobody: 9:07am On Dec 30, 2020
This man and his secretive smirk.
Handsome.
Re: Philanthropist, Alex Ikwechegh Named 'Pride Of The Nation' (Photos) by Poloyanabo2(m): 9:09am On Dec 30, 2020
nairavsdollars:
Yes
OH, NO WONDER HE'S SO POPULAR. MONEY LOOKS GOOD ON HIM
Re: Philanthropist, Alex Ikwechegh Named 'Pride Of The Nation' (Photos) by Nobody: 9:09am On Dec 30, 2020
EmekaBlue:
na halfcast wey him mama gene come strong pass d black papa own
I thought as much. He looks biracial.
Re: Philanthropist, Alex Ikwechegh Named 'Pride Of The Nation' (Photos) by merits(m): 9:11am On Dec 30, 2020

Re: Philanthropist, Alex Ikwechegh Named 'Pride Of The Nation' (Photos) by henryobinna(m): 9:28am On Dec 30, 2020
Another Ikwechegh news making it to the Nairaland front page.

Na wa oh
Re: Philanthropist, Alex Ikwechegh Named 'Pride Of The Nation' (Photos) by Onuoha1234(m): 10:53am On Dec 30, 2020
See how they galivant flauting questionable so-called wealth in the face of impoverished innocent citizenry!
Re: Philanthropist, Alex Ikwechegh Named 'Pride Of The Nation' (Photos) by Cerebellum: 10:56am On Dec 30, 2020
post=97545604:
Pride of which nation

Alex Mascot has been on the news on a daily basis lately.
His PR doing a good job for him.
Odiegwu!

Obinna don provoke finish o!
grin cheesy wink

Na true u talk Obinna.
D tin dey somehow true true

Now, this is deep!

Lol...lol

Look up MANNA, someone just impersonated and shamed ur moniker to savage...check the above comments

Buh he funny me shagringrin
Re: Philanthropist, Alex Ikwechegh Named 'Pride Of The Nation' (Photos) by classicfrank4u(m): 11:31am On Dec 30, 2020
meobizy:
I'm proud of Alex. He has made a name for himself here. I hope he garners attention on other platforms as well. He's a hard worker.

That's a different Alex, not on nairaland
Re: Philanthropist, Alex Ikwechegh Named 'Pride Of The Nation' (Photos) by BleedingPen: 11:31am On Dec 30, 2020
humilitypays:
Is Alex Ikwechegh not the son of former Military Governor Amadi Ikwechegh?

Yes

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Philanthropist, Alex Ikwechegh Named 'Pride Of The Nation' (Photos) by IgboWarlord(m): 12:07pm On Dec 30, 2020
They should just tell us what this guy wants to contest for in '23...
Re: Philanthropist, Alex Ikwechegh Named 'Pride Of The Nation' (Photos) by DAramis: 10:03am On Dec 31, 2020
SocialJustice:

This albino who has no known business, what has he done to be called pride of the nation? Rubbish.

I have always wondered what the guy was into before he hits limelight and all this PR stuff?

At least, even if it was his father's wealth he was managing, it should be obvious but you hardly hear about his family members or what business he is into other than being a philanthropist. Na so the thing take easy?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

2023: How Moves For Consensus Candidate Led PDP Into Fresh Crisis / Nigeria Shuts UK High Commission As officials contract COVID-19 / Falana Quit Thisday Editorial Board To Protest ‘fictitious’ Report- PM NEWS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.