Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,419 members, 7,819,513 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:24 PM

What Are The Addictions You Want To Stop In This 2020? - Nairaland / General (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / What Are The Addictions You Want To Stop In This 2020? (20894 Views)

Man Walks On Rope Across Bridge, Train Tracks At CMS Bus Stop In Lagos (Video) / Habits That You Need To Stop In 2019 / 10 Funny Pictures Of What Girls Should Stop In 2017 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Are The Addictions You Want To Stop In This 2020? by Donspicey: 12:46pm On Dec 30, 2020
Possiblegee:
Women Facebook nairaland Spending anyhow I too generous
Abeg shey na u get Generous Club

1 Like

Re: What Are The Addictions You Want To Stop In This 2020? by Dbeautifulme(f): 12:46pm On Dec 30, 2020
Dreyton36:
The only thing I'm addicted to is making money all day
I know how it feels to be poor so I'm never letting that disease come my way no more

Wells Fargo , capital one , Citibank, SunTrust company azas or individual come forward with online make we share $1m daily till the day u die grin

Lights up my kpoli in peace

I wanna make manay too bruv..
Pls put me through
Can we share contacts?
Really gon appreciate the fav. Sir
Re: What Are The Addictions You Want To Stop In This 2020? by afroxyz: 12:50pm On Dec 30, 2020
I pray not to feed into the negative energy on NL. Its just too much. I hope to zip my mouth when i see useless comments

1 Like

Re: What Are The Addictions You Want To Stop In This 2020? by MartinsD12(m): 12:50pm On Dec 30, 2020
HakimZiyech:
Hey guys, it's less than 48hours for cross-over night! 2021 on my mind!!

what are the addictions you want to stop this 2020 undecided

As for me; the addictions I need to stop are:

* gambling
* gambling
* gambling
* gambling
* gambling
* gambling
* gambling
* gambling
* gambling
* gambling

This shiit has done more harm than good to me.....you ain't wrong if you call me a compulsive gambler; nigga I can stake 10k on a bet nd d game will lose but I won't feel that bad, I have been embarrassed, broke, and starved myself because of this shit - Damn sad
but next year amma stop this shit angry

God won't be happy with me if I gamble with any bookie next year.....I need to get my life back on track.

drop ur comments folks!!
Data subscription I think

1 Like

Re: What Are The Addictions You Want To Stop In This 2020? by Juslaidat: 12:50pm On Dec 30, 2020
HakimZiyech:

* gambling
* gambling
* gambling
* gambling
* gambling
* gambling
* gambling
* gambling
* gambling
* gambling

This shiit has done more harm than good to me.....you ain't wrong if you call me a compulsive gambler; nigga I can stake 10k on a bet nd d game will lose but I won't feel that bad, I have been embarrassed, broke, and starved myself because of this shit - Damn sad

God won't be happy with me if I gamble with any bookie next year.....I need to get my life back on track.

drop ur comments folks!!

My brother no be only you o but God will help us. In Jesus name Amen. Though I don't have plan to stop next year I believe strongly I must recoup all my money they collected it doesn't matter how long it take.
Re: What Are The Addictions You Want To Stop In This 2020? by Auxtin85(m): 12:52pm On Dec 30, 2020
Being too generous

1 Like

Re: What Are The Addictions You Want To Stop In This 2020? by Hassanmaye(m): 12:53pm On Dec 30, 2020
Weed
Re: What Are The Addictions You Want To Stop In This 2020? by Nobody: 12:53pm On Dec 30, 2020
Juslaidat:

My brother no be only you o but God will help us. In Jesus name Amen. Though I don't have plan to stop next year I believe strongly I must recoup all my money they collected it doesn't matter how long it take.
you wan tey for there be that.....goodluck o

1 Like

Re: What Are The Addictions You Want To Stop In This 2020? by kunzzy4me(m): 12:53pm On Dec 30, 2020
Candy crush game
Re: What Are The Addictions You Want To Stop In This 2020? by Nobody: 12:55pm On Dec 30, 2020
Auxtin85:
Being too generous
Can you be generous enough to bless me with 1k sad

1 Like

Re: What Are The Addictions You Want To Stop In This 2020? by Kholar211: 12:55pm On Dec 30, 2020
Masturbation o cheesy
Re: What Are The Addictions You Want To Stop In This 2020? by Davy606(m): 12:56pm On Dec 30, 2020
Xvideoing grin cheesy grin[color=#990000][/color]

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Are The Addictions You Want To Stop In This 2020? by Badonasty(m): 12:56pm On Dec 30, 2020
wanking
Re: What Are The Addictions You Want To Stop In This 2020? by Nobody: 12:56pm On Dec 30, 2020
kunzzy4me:
Candy crush game
That game na for gals....
Re: What Are The Addictions You Want To Stop In This 2020? by hilfinity(m): 12:56pm On Dec 30, 2020
HakimZiyech:

I staked a total of not less than 30k this month! It was spread across different bets....I sat down yesternight and started thinking of my life, logged in my bet9ja acct and checked my deposits and withdrawals history - damn, i've not gained back 10%! Then why am i still gambling, why not invest the money in other things?

I decided to close all my bet accts, blocked my card from funding online "all done this morning"...wrote a 2021 revolution, nxt year I'm done chasing my loss, I QUIT!

It ain't gonna be easy o, but with determination and God; everything z possible.

Plz connect wit me personally bro, let's help each other and other brothers in this mess.

My case is far worse than yours as I've started selling my properties just to raise funds for gambling.

I'm totally bleeped up.
Re: What Are The Addictions You Want To Stop In This 2020? by berryPee(m): 12:57pm On Dec 30, 2020
Please do people still masturbate??
Bmaster:
I want to reduce masturbation to at least 4 times a week undecided
Re: What Are The Addictions You Want To Stop In This 2020? by Auxtin85(m): 12:58pm On Dec 30, 2020
HakimZiyech:

Can you be generous enough to bless me with 1k sad

Yea I would have been generous enough to give you what you asked for but I’m quitting being generous.

3 Likes

Re: What Are The Addictions You Want To Stop In This 2020? by Nobody: 12:58pm On Dec 30, 2020
Davy606:
Xvideoing grin cheesy grin[color=#990000][/color]
Badonasty:
wanking
Kholar211:
Masturbation o cheesy
3 wise men grin
Re: What Are The Addictions You Want To Stop In This 2020? by harmony75: 12:59pm On Dec 30, 2020
HakimZiyech:

* gambling
* gambling
* gambling
* gambling
* gambling
* gambling
* gambling
* gambling
* gambling
* gambling

drop ur comments folks!!
great..you can no one will do that for you heavens helps those, who help themselves ����
Re: What Are The Addictions You Want To Stop In This 2020? by Nobody: 1:00pm On Dec 30, 2020
Auxtin85:

Yea I would been generous enough to give you what you asked of but I’m quitting being generous.
Before you quit, can you be "kind" enough to help out this last time embarassed

1 Like

Re: What Are The Addictions You Want To Stop In This 2020? by Nobody: 1:03pm On Dec 30, 2020
hilfinity:

Plz connect wit me personally bro, let's help each other and other brothers in this mess.

My case is far worse than yours as I've started selling my properties just to raise funds for gambling.

I'm totally bleeped up.
Woooow....I can feel your desperation to quit.

I'll give you a call, ain't on whatsapp because of gambling (sold my phone just to gamble) sad

Stay strong bruv.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Are The Addictions You Want To Stop In This 2020? by olurili(m): 1:03pm On Dec 30, 2020
shebi moojy don't dash you the money he borrow you
Re: What Are The Addictions You Want To Stop In This 2020? by Charlotte911(f): 1:05pm On Dec 30, 2020
Taking soft drinks, am so addicted to it, I want to stop , Lagos stress and all isn’t help, I hardly eat.

6 Likes

Re: What Are The Addictions You Want To Stop In This 2020? by NwaIgboBoy(m): 1:07pm On Dec 30, 2020
eating junk foods like indomie, bread, soda, snacks etc.
and eat more of vegetables, fruits and fibre rich foods
God bless 2021

4 Likes

Re: What Are The Addictions You Want To Stop In This 2020? by Plus10(m): 1:08pm On Dec 30, 2020
SimplyFacts:
I really wish I don't go back to making use of the loan apps.

They could be life saviours at times thoughangry

That's why I tried not having a default history.

Besides, it's a means of livelihood to some others tongue. The way some even beg you to pay up before the due date really broke my heart. I do not really know much about their system but I'm sure that getting customers to pay early would be to their own advantage, too.
I tell you bro...when I calculated the interest I paid on the loans I collected since the beginning of the year shocked me no be small.Together with the embarrassment if you dare default...No more loan app on my phone come next year by God's grace!
Re: What Are The Addictions You Want To Stop In This 2020? by Auxtin85(m): 1:09pm On Dec 30, 2020
HakimZiyech:

Before you quit, can you be "kind" enough to help out this last time embarassed

I’ll think about it

1 Like

Re: What Are The Addictions You Want To Stop In This 2020? by Nobody: 1:11pm On Dec 30, 2020
Plus10:

I tell you bro...when I calculated the interest I paid on the loans I collected since the beginning of the year shocked me no be small.Together with the embarrassment if you dare default...No more loan app on my phone come next year by God's grace!

Good luck, bro!
Re: What Are The Addictions You Want To Stop In This 2020? by DavSagacity(m): 1:13pm On Dec 30, 2020
Saviolamemphix:
Masturbation
Gambling
Music
God will give you the grace and enablement to Hate masturbation and forsake it.

1 Like

Re: What Are The Addictions You Want To Stop In This 2020? by osazsky(m): 1:14pm On Dec 30, 2020
HakimZiyech:

* gambling
* gambling
* gambling
* gambling
* gambling
* gambling
* gambling
* gambling
* gambling
* gambling

drop ur comments folks!!
i will give u 4 sure odds on jan 1st 2021 at exactly 6 am in d morning so that before evening u can stop
Re: What Are The Addictions You Want To Stop In This 2020? by goshen26: 1:17pm On Dec 30, 2020
Nairaland
Re: What Are The Addictions You Want To Stop In This 2020? by olurili(m): 1:17pm On Dec 30, 2020
Plus10:

pls put me through on how to borrow from them,,,I need it seriously
Re: What Are The Addictions You Want To Stop In This 2020? by nojatto: 1:18pm On Dec 30, 2020
share your strategy it just might help someone
HakimZiyech:

cheesy
I have mapped out how to quit this shit, with God and determination; I won't gamble next year and forever!

Betting ruins, you will win 10% and lose 90%.....damn, bookmakers are ripping us sad

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Stale Rss Feeds On Nairaland? / Photo Of The Day: Man Spotted In UK Airport Carrying His Baby Tied On His Back / South African Court Okays Seizure Of Nigeria’s $9.3m.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.