Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,220 members, 7,825,834 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 01:10 AM

Nothing Must Happen To Kukah, ECWA Warns - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nothing Must Happen To Kukah, ECWA Warns (22382 Views)

Blasphemy In Bauchi: ECWA Pastor Injured, Houses Burnt / FG To Kukah: Calling For Overthrow Of Buhari's Government Is Unacceptable / Akpabio: Nothing Must Happen To Joy Nunieh - Wike (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nothing Must Happen To Kukah, ECWA Warns by shadeyinka(m): 6:59pm On Dec 30, 2020
yarimo:
english is very hard for you to comprehend, make sure someone explain to you in your language before quoting in a public forum grin
Quote Rev'd Kukah before you start accusing someone of non-comprehension!
Is that too big?
Re: Nothing Must Happen To Kukah, ECWA Warns by when2(f): 8:07pm On Dec 30, 2020
yarimo:
is that all ? grin

Your statement now, is a confirmation.
Re: Nothing Must Happen To Kukah, ECWA Warns by NaMeAboki: 10:04pm On Dec 30, 2020
Agbegbaorogboye:

But you said they're in Sokoto. You must have seen them there to say so right?

Much in the same way that I must have seen you and your family in your village flexing.
Re: Nothing Must Happen To Kukah, ECWA Warns by yarimo(m): 10:58pm On Dec 30, 2020
when2:

Your statement now, is a confirmation.
supporters of kukah all over the place are dull?

Re: Nothing Must Happen To Kukah, ECWA Warns by Agbegbaorogboye: 11:04pm On Dec 30, 2020
NaMeAboki:

Much in the same way that I must have seen you and your family in your village flexing.
Which is a lie. So if a is a lie we can safely conclude that b is as well
Re: Nothing Must Happen To Kukah, ECWA Warns by inyenejo(m): 11:17pm On Dec 30, 2020
Nothing must happen to Bishop Kukah else we will burn down this country, Endsars will look like a childs play compare to .....
Re: Nothing Must Happen To Kukah, ECWA Warns by kunkelhanspeter(m): 3:34am On Dec 31, 2020
yarimo:
security wise what those his statements means ?
They should go and neutralize Boko Haram first
Re: Nothing Must Happen To Kukah, ECWA Warns by NaMeAboki: 6:32am On Dec 31, 2020
Agbegbaorogboye:

Which is a lie. So if a is a lie we can safely conclude that b is as well

So you are a liar?
Re: Nothing Must Happen To Kukah, ECWA Warns by Agbegbaorogboye: 6:51am On Dec 31, 2020
NaMeAboki:

So you are a liar?
You seem to be the one doing a and b in this case. It's safe to conclude you're the lying bat better
Re: Nothing Must Happen To Kukah, ECWA Warns by NaMeAboki: 1:09pm On Dec 31, 2020
Agbegbaorogboye:

You seem to be the one doing a and b in this case. It's safe to conclude you're the lying bat better

And it could safely concluded that you must be jobless; judging by the persistent manner with which you have been engaging me with nonsense.
Re: Nothing Must Happen To Kukah, ECWA Warns by ElijahIme1992(m): 4:06pm On Jan 01, 2021
yarimo:
calling for a coup is a crime.
Dats a lie from d pit of hell, Bishop Kukah Neva called for any coup.....u Buhari supporters can formulate lies ehh....He called for a coup and d church is standing by him? Oga lie small small abeg
Re: Nothing Must Happen To Kukah, ECWA Warns by yarimo(m): 4:41pm On Jan 01, 2021
ElijahIme1992:
Dats a lie from d pit of hell, Bishop Kukah Neva called for any coup.....u Buhari supporters can formulate lies ehh....He called for a coup and d church is standing by him? Oga lie small small abeg
please let someone explain to you what he said in your language, it is clear you are finding it difficult to comprehend in english. Thank you
Re: Nothing Must Happen To Kukah, ECWA Warns by knowledgeable: 5:42pm On Jan 01, 2021
225five:
[s][/s]
yarimo:
please let someone explain to you what he said in your language, it is clear you are finding it difficult to comprehend in english. Thank you

Yarimo, let me help you a little bit because you need it.

"Any other President not from the North could have been removed by coup"

This is a statement of fact(truth), within the context of Nigeria political history. This is not "implying", "suggestive" or stating for an outcome of an invent.

In this following example, "Al Bashir of Sudan was over throwned because of his jihadist tendencies through the support of the supporters of APC, nepotism, suppression of the South Sudanese etc"

Security wise, that statement could technically be viewed as implying or suggestive of an outcome of an invent. There is no applicability in the first example unlike the second example. Its just a metaphor. This is just common sense.

The evil now lies in phase shifting the plain truth 45 degrees to mean something else.
Re: Nothing Must Happen To Kukah, ECWA Warns by yarimo(m): 5:58pm On Jan 01, 2021
knowledgeable:

Yarimo, let me help you a little bit because you need it.

"Any other President not from the North could have been removed by coup"

This is a statement of fact(truth), within the context of Nigeria political history. This is not "implying", "suggestive" or stating for an outcome of an invent.

In this following example, "Al Bashir of Sudan was over throwned because of his jihadist tendencies through the support of the supporters of APC, nepotism, suppression of the South Sudanese etc"

Security wise, that statement could technically be viewed as implying or suggestive of an outcome of an invent. There is no applicability in the first example unlike the second example. Its just a metaphor. This is just common sense.

The evil now lies in phase shifting the plain truth 45 degrees to mean something else.
this is what your kukah said when it was a christian president

Re: Nothing Must Happen To Kukah, ECWA Warns by cheruv: 7:35pm On Jan 01, 2021
Samunique:
I was with my Pastor sometimes ago, he was telling me that Nigerians need to pray if they want to escape another civil war between 2021/2022 which will be caused by insensitivity and high mindedness of this present administration and it supporters.

Now take a look at this, you're beating a child with a rod, at the same time asking him not to cry. Do Buhari and his supporters think Nigerians are animals ?
Even animals, when pushed to the wall will fight back !

The intimidations and threats coming out from the northern Muslims Buhari's supporters show why Buhari is so comfortable doing what he's doing while Nigeria bleeds ceaselessly under his watch.

You're oppressive to the people, beating them with a hard rod, yet you don't want them to shout, it's just a matter of time.

I pray he thread with caution concerning Bishop Kukah, or else, the aftermath might not be palatable.

Buhari has done more harm than good to this country.
The pastor of the church i went to for crossover yesterday also said the same thing, mentioning specifically the time frame you gave.
This year and next, Nigeria might not survive it
Re: Nothing Must Happen To Kukah, ECWA Warns by Samunique(m): 7:52pm On Jan 01, 2021
cheruv:

The pastor of the church i went to for crossover yesterday also said the same thing, mentioning specifically the time frame you gave.
This year and next, Nigeria might not survive it
Honestly Bros , I dey fear oo !!!

But then, there's nothing God cannot do!

Judging from what Buhari and his followers are doing, you may call it almost inevitable, then I believe we can still change this through prayers and supplications.

Buhari is annoyingly very annoying, the old man doesn't care if Nigeria burns, we should pray that God remove him instead for the whole nation to perish.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Kwankwaso Made A Political Blunder On Peter Obi - OldNairalander / Simon Ekpa Threatens Banks Over INEC Materials & Scarcity Of Naira / Prince Deji Arrested Over 'No Secret Trial' Protest For Nnamdi Kanu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.