Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,194 members, 7,822,028 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:24 AM

December 31 Without Crossover Service.. - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / December 31 Without Crossover Service.. (17490 Views)

‘Angel’ Caught On Camera During A Crossover Service In Benin Republic (Photos) / Pastor Bathes Female Church Members In Basin During Crossover Service In Ghana / Why I Cancelled Crossover Service — Adeboye (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: December 31 Without Crossover Service.. by Kobojunkie: 11:07pm On Dec 31, 2020
ogascomax:

The gate of hell cannot stand against us. My church is having 31th night inside that Lagos State. We fear nobody I'd you don't know it, know it today.
Stop quoting God out of context...trying to, out of desperation, associate Him even with the absurd.

The work wet im give you do, you don finish am? An to tap about crossover and your church traditions wey I'm no send you you fit stand up.
Re: December 31 Without Crossover Service.. by jornwhite: 11:11pm On Dec 31, 2020
J111333:
What is one benefit of this crossover service or one demerit of no crossover service?
Nigerians and misplaced priorities. undecided

what as misplace priority gat to do with one time service in a whole year, its not as if people leave there almight job to attend a 10pm service.
If i decide to forgo my sleep nd be in a church, how does that depict misplaced priorities, and FIY cross over nite is a nite of celebration all over the world, if you nid benefit drop cashapp 4 bella
Re: December 31 Without Crossover Service.. by Kobojunkie: 11:14pm On Dec 31, 2020
jornwhite:

what as misplace priority gat to do with one time service in a whole year, its not as if people leave there almight job to attend a 10pm service.
If i decide to forgo my sleep nd be in a church, how does that depict misplaced priorities, and FIY cross over nite is a nite of celebration all over the world, if you nid benefit drop cashapp 4 bella
New years eve celebration, I know....Crossover night ritual...i dont know of as far as celebration all over the world is concerned.

1 Like

Re: December 31 Without Crossover Service.. by craves(m): 11:17pm On Dec 31, 2020
Churches in delta are doing their crossover thing... No shaking
Re: December 31 Without Crossover Service.. by Gokoyer0(m): 11:25pm On Dec 31, 2020
grin
Misterdhee1:

Make Una free us from this hell and church waheva talk. The world needs to heal from covid-19 first - that one is already winning against the church, not to talk of hell fire.
Re: December 31 Without Crossover Service.. by IME1: 11:28pm On Dec 31, 2020
Security to and fro is a major concern in anything crossover
Another is the issue of encountering drunk drivers and entitled vigilantes and security persons
Some can't drive at night and there's the risk of entering one chance...
Finally, as you leave your house empty, it's also not always safe

Jesus is Emmanuel,
He is everywhere
Those unfortunately on admission or taking care of someone on admission,
What choice do they have?

Remember most of April to June this year there was no physical church gathering,
So is that not enough lesson to learn that the church is us collectively and not a brick and block building
We are God's Temple and our homes are our first gathering unto the Lord.

Those of us staying alone (at least for now and hopefully lastly this 2020, as we pray for our own families by this time next year), we can still praise, pray and plan into the new year.
Remember Jesus spent many nights physically alone on the mountains praying to our Father.

Salvation is bliss

Leave human dogmas and traditions of men in this 2020 I beg

THE BEST GIFT TO GIVE.
-To your friend - loyalty
-To your enemy - forgiveness
-To your boss - service
-To a child - a good example
-To your parent - gratitude & devotion
-To your mate - love&faithfulness
-To all mankind - charity
-To God - your life
so let that gift be in you and give it out to all.God bless you.
keep being urself that you are. I love you.

2 Likes

Re: December 31 Without Crossover Service.. by MartinsD12(m): 11:33pm On Dec 31, 2020
ikorodureporta:
How would you feel??!
That's what happens when ur villa is more of a town than village or maybe una no travel, here in my village I dey church now, catholic church
Re: December 31 Without Crossover Service.. by ikorodureporta: 11:34pm On Dec 31, 2020
gurunlocker:

Attempted?
na auto cause am
Re: December 31 Without Crossover Service.. by ikorodureporta: 11:37pm On Dec 31, 2020
Coolcalmcollect:

how can we report churches that are doing it.... is there a number someone can call??

where is oyakhilome holding his own with full capacity I'm watching him now
The man still dey say covid na scam..
D govt sef no fit sanction am for misleading comments...

1 Like

Re: December 31 Without Crossover Service.. by E2eGAYMl7: 11:39pm On Dec 31, 2020

Re: December 31 Without Crossover Service.. by Nobody: 11:55pm On Dec 31, 2020
ikorodureporta:
How would you feel??!
PLEASE, what's CROSSOVER service..?
How relevant is it to the present day Nigeria's plights?
Re: December 31 Without Crossover Service.. by 1Sharon(f): 12:05am On Jan 01, 2021
byinks:

I attended in 2019.
At midnight everyone was hugging and congratulating....but I don't know why I just felt empty

That's the thing, these ppl think by 2021 everything will reset and Corona will disappear.

2 Likes

Re: December 31 Without Crossover Service.. by Kobojunkie: 12:12am On Jan 01, 2021
byinks:

I attended in 2019.
At midnight everyone was hugging and congratulating....but I don't know why I just felt empty
You felt empty because deep down your soul acknowledged the meaninglessness of such rituals especially where God is concerned
Re: December 31 Without Crossover Service.. by byinks(f): 12:16am On Jan 01, 2021
Kobojunkie:
You felt empty because deep down your soul acknowledged the meaning lessenss of such rituals especially where God is concerned

Well maybe, yes.
Re: December 31 Without Crossover Service.. by strangest(m): 12:22am On Jan 01, 2021
BeeBeeOoh:
shocked

Good people of Nairaland, my confusion is still confused undecided

Is this a Babe or Baba?
Baba babe
Re: December 31 Without Crossover Service.. by bluefilm: 12:25am On Jan 01, 2021
ipobarethieves:
sad.The gate of HELL shall NOT prevail against the Church of God

Bill GATES of Hell is already prevailing against the Church of God.
Re: December 31 Without Crossover Service.. by simplesearch: 12:59am On Jan 01, 2021
pocohantas:
Awesome

If I had my way, I would ban all the churches constituting noise pollution in Nigeria.

I’m in my room, eating leftover rice with goat meat stew.

Name them.
Re: December 31 Without Crossover Service.. by simplesearch: 1:06am On Jan 01, 2021
Misterdhee1:
Lol, dates are man-made. God no send you o. It's just another sunset and sunrise.

Lies. Read your bible in the book of Genesis, it is clearly stated there that the moon and star and sun, night and day are for signs and seasons.

Genesis 1:14 And God said, Let there be lights in the firmament of the heaven to divide the day from the night; and let them be for signs, and for seasons, and for days, and years:
Re: December 31 Without Crossover Service.. by Misterdhee1(m): 1:16am On Jan 01, 2021
simplesearch:

Lies. Read your bible in the book of Genesis, it is clearly stated there that the moon and star and sun, night and day are for signs and seasons.

Genesis 1:14 And God said, Let there be lights in the firmament of the heaven to divide the day from the night; and let them be for signs, and for seasons, and for days, and years:
Alright sir.
Re: December 31 Without Crossover Service.. by Wierdceo: 1:22am On Jan 01, 2021
Not possible cos it already happened. I just came back from crossover service. They should enter church and chase us out na.
Re: December 31 Without Crossover Service.. by WalkerMichael(m): 1:54am On Jan 01, 2021
Kobojunkie:
Dont worry, the sky will not fall on you just because... grin

truly,it didn't fall. grateful for life nothingtheless. May God's eternal grace continue to be with us all.

1 Like

Re: December 31 Without Crossover Service.. by Gemineye: 2:09am On Jan 01, 2021
ikorodureporta:
How would you feel??!
Na u sabi grin
just come back from mine. twas lit!!
Re: December 31 Without Crossover Service.. by Codes151(m): 2:11am On Jan 01, 2021
Who tell you?

We Dey Kampe for church inside
Re: December 31 Without Crossover Service.. by MorningStar233: 2:26am On Jan 01, 2021
pocohantas:
Awesome

If I had my way, I would ban all the churches constituting noise pollution in Nigeria.

Some demons require aggressive prayers to cast out..so shouting must continue....
Re: December 31 Without Crossover Service.. by MorningStar233: 2:29am On Jan 01, 2021
pocohantas:

What do they even go there to do? lipsrsealed

Imagine question coming out of the mouth of a Nigerian woman.....
Re: December 31 Without Crossover Service.. by Kobojunkie: 2:33am On Jan 01, 2021
MorningStar233:

Some demons require aggressive prayers to cast out..so shouting must continue....
Na Jesus Christ teach you this one abi na ya pastor tell you that one?

1 Like

Re: December 31 Without Crossover Service.. by thatigboman: 3:08am On Jan 01, 2021
Go to your villages and observe new year. No covid restrictions in the villages.
I crossed over today as i crossed over last year and the years before. In a popular side in my town, with thousands of knockouts heralding the new year. It's 3.06am and the whole place is still so crowded like it's 12 noon.
Leave Lagos and go to your villages and celebrate the new year
Re: December 31 Without Crossover Service.. by Toks2008(m): 3:17am On Jan 01, 2021
pocohantas:
Awesome

sad
I still dey marvel how people eat rice with a fork.
Re: December 31 Without Crossover Service.. by thatigboman: 3:22am On Jan 01, 2021
If only videos are allowed here. It's 3:21am and the whole place is still so jampacked as if it is 12 noon
Re: December 31 Without Crossover Service.. by dazzlingd(m): 3:28am On Jan 01, 2021
pocohantas:
Awesome

I wish I could too....using their business to disturb my peace
Re: December 31 Without Crossover Service.. by Nobody: 4:18am On Jan 01, 2021
Kobojunkie:
Stop quoting these verses out of context abeg! What has A to do with B? undecided
na God send una dey do crossover or even celebrate new year? undecided

It's a constitutional concept called freedom of religion, sir.
Re: December 31 Without Crossover Service.. by spiceadole: 4:55am On Jan 01, 2021
ikorodureporta:
How would you feel??!

Nothing...
Must there be a cross over service before January 1st comes?

Of what value or benefit is a cross over service?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

CAN Exonerates Etsu Nupe Over Conversion Of Charity To Aisha / Is It A Must To Join A Department In The Church / Are Jews Going To Heaven Or Hell?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.