Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,527 members, 7,823,294 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 08:13 AM

Are Jews Going To Heaven Or Hell? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Are Jews Going To Heaven Or Hell? (17507 Views)

If A Baby Dies Will He/She Go To Heaven Or Hell? / Where Will Mad People Go To When They Die: Heaven Or Hell? / Are You Going To Heaven Or Hell? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Are Jews Going To Heaven Or Hell? by alfarouq(m): 8:40pm On Oct 28, 2016
I was discussing with a christian and he made the statement salvation is of the Jews and when i asked him what happened to the claim that believing in Jesus is the way to salvation, bearing in mind that most Jews are not only anti-Jesus, they go to the extent of calling him unprintable names such as an impostor, a child born out of wedlock, a blasphemer.

What according to Christianity will be the fate of such Jews in the afterlife? Are they going to heaven or hell?

To most modern Christians, a Jew can do know wrong, what is been frowned upon if done by a gentile becomes not only allowed but praised when done by Jews as most modern Christians believe. They will always defend themselves with a verse from their bible which says i will bless him who has blessed thee and i will curse him who has cursed thee.

Is the allegation of non-Christians that the christian God is only a Jewish God. why should there be separate rules for Jews and separate for gentiles

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Are Jews Going To Heaven Or Hell? by analice107: 8:45pm On Oct 28, 2016
Mr Muslim, leave the Jews alone. Those people gives you the heebeedee jeebees. Get a life. They don't even notice if you live or die. Why have constant constipation about them?

They are busy breaking grounds in all fields, backing Nobel Prices, but all you do is hate them and wish them hell. Well, sorry to bust your bubbles, no Israelite shall go to hell, because its not their fault that they rejected the Messiah.

I have wasted enough time here already, bye.

76 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Are Jews Going To Heaven Or Hell? by Greatzeus(m): 8:46pm On Oct 28, 2016
Leave the Jews.You,are you going to heaven or hell.That should be your concern

32 Likes 1 Share

Re: Are Jews Going To Heaven Or Hell? by alfarouq(m): 8:51pm On Oct 28, 2016
analice107:
Mr Muslim, leave the Jews alone. Those people gives you the heebeedee jeebees. Get a life. They don't even notice if you live or die. Why have constant constipation about them?
please, this thread is for reasonable people who have things to contribute or clarify, if you are not knowledgeable enough to contribute or clarify, just be humble enough and you will not be denied the chance of been a spectator and perhaps you might learn one or two things instead of trying to use arrogance to cover your ignorance.

104 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Are Jews Going To Heaven Or Hell? by hopefulLandlord: 8:53pm On Oct 28, 2016
yeah, its funny how Jews don't believe Jesus is the Messiah and died for their sins while other people who didn't even experience Jesus first hand believe it

its like Nigerians claiming Ronald Reagan died for our sins while Americans look at us as though we are insane

To address the OP

if Jesus happens to be the Messiah, they're going to hell, with the Muslims, Buddhists, Hindus and everyone who didn't accept that a Jew who died in a small village in far away Israel died for their sins

27 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Are Jews Going To Heaven Or Hell? by alfarouq(m): 8:56pm On Oct 28, 2016
Greatzeus:
Leave the Jews.You,are you going to heaven or hell.That should be your concern
Are you a christian or just a Jewish worshiper? i have come across threads where jesus was been demeaned but i had never seen christians react so bitterly like you are doing now.

3 Likes

Re: Are Jews Going To Heaven Or Hell? by Greatzeus(m): 9:07pm On Oct 28, 2016
alfarouq:

Are you a christian or just a Jewish worshiper? i have come across threads where jesus was been demeaned but i had never seen christians react so bitterly like you are doing now.
What is bitter about my post?
Leave the Jews alone,be concerned about your own soul

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Are Jews Going To Heaven Or Hell? by alfarouq(m): 9:16pm On Oct 28, 2016
Cc: friendchoice, Anas09, Apcsupporter,demzy, 4everGod
may be someone can help clarify

2 Likes

Re: Are Jews Going To Heaven Or Hell? by EHMIR(m): 9:31pm On Oct 28, 2016
And jesu said he came for the LOST SHEEP(jews)of isreal.

Christianity is a scam

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Are Jews Going To Heaven Or Hell? by alfarouq(m): 9:59pm On Oct 28, 2016
hopefulLandlord:
yeah, its funny how Jews don't believe Jesus is the Messiah and died for their sins while other people who didn't even experience Jesus first hand believe it

its like Nigerians claiming Ronald Reagan died for our sins while Americans look at us as though we are insane

To address the OP

if Jesus happens to be the Messiah, they're going to hell, with the Muslims, Buddhists, Hindus and everyone who didn't accept that a Jew who died in a small village in far away Israel died for their sins
Actually that's where you get it wrong, the assumption might be true for the non-jews but for the Jew it's a separate ball game. That's the reason the xtians that have commented so far are trying your tactical manouvre to prevent the details from coming out

2 Likes

Re: Are Jews Going To Heaven Or Hell? by Anas09: 10:07pm On Oct 28, 2016
alfarouq:
Cc: friendchoice, Anas09, Apcsupporter,demzy, 4everGod
may be someone can help clarify
What? Dont you believe your koran hook line and sinker any more? Your koran says they are going to hell. Leave them alone let them go to hell. Concentrate on preserving yourself for the 72 virgins in your allahs heaven.

Lol called 4everGod out, if he comes out with the real facts you'd run. Am done here.

8 Likes

Re: Are Jews Going To Heaven Or Hell? by hopefulLandlord: 10:17pm On Oct 28, 2016
alfarouq:

Actually that's where you get it wrong, the assumption might be true for the non-jews but for the Jew it's a separate ball game. That's the reason the xtians that have commented so far are trying your tactical manouvre to prevent the details from coming out

can you elucidate on why its a different ball game for the Jews?

1 Like

Re: Are Jews Going To Heaven Or Hell? by alfarouq(m): 10:19pm On Oct 28, 2016
Anas09:

What? Dont you believe your koran hook line and sinker any more? Your koran says they are going to hell. Leave them alone let them go to hell. Concentrate on preserving yourself for the 72 virgins in your allahs heaven.

Lol called 4everGod out, if he comes out with the real facts you'd run. Am done here.
Actually, I know what the Quran said about non-muslims, the Jew's inclusive, what I want to know and establish is that is the Christian god biased towards the Jews or is it the ignorant Christians that have made him into a biased God.
If you can't answer, I won't blame you be surprised because you my friend are a Jew worshipper

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Are Jews Going To Heaven Or Hell? by alfarouq(m): 10:42pm On Oct 28, 2016
hopefulLandlord:

can you elucidate on why its a different ball game for the Jews?
The Christian God is a Jew to whom a fellow Jew can do know wrong. For anyone to receive salvation, he must accept the Jew's unconditionally whether they are right or they are wrong.this give ride to verse in the Bible which says I will bless him, who has blessed thee (jew) and will curse him who has cursed thee. Another verse said salvation is of the Jews.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Are Jews Going To Heaven Or Hell? by Nobody: 10:52pm On Oct 28, 2016
alfarouq:

Actually, I know what the Quran said about non-muslims, the Jew's inclusive, what I want to know and establish is that is the Christian god biased towards the Jews or is it the ignorant Christians that have made him into a biased God.
If you can't answer, I won't blame you be surprised because you my friend are a Jew worshipper

Indeed, those who believed and those who were [size=17]Jews or Christians or Sabeans [before Prophet Muhammad][/size] - those [among them] who believed in Allah and the Last Day and did righteousness - will have their reward with their Lord, and no fear will there be concerning them, nor will they grieve. Quran 2:62

For Bible: Let the Christian answer us. If you're in doubt about the book, ask the people of the book.

Oops: I forget modern Christians don't know the book.

15 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Are Jews Going To Heaven Or Hell? by Wilgrea7(m): 12:07am On Oct 29, 2016
hopefulLandlord:

To address the OP

why does anyone claim someone will burn in hell for all eternity

3 Likes

Re: Are Jews Going To Heaven Or Hell? by GodIsFoolish: 12:54am On Oct 29, 2016
Hell and Heaven don't exist so nobody is going there

5 Likes

Re: Are Jews Going To Heaven Or Hell? by menxer: 6:28am On Oct 29, 2016
analice107:

They are busy breaking grounds in all fields, backing Nobel Prices, but all you do is hate them and wish them hell. Well, sorry to bust your bubbles, no Israelite shall go to hell, because its not their fault that they rejected the Messiah.

Like seriously?

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Are Jews Going To Heaven Or Hell? by dalaman: 6:54am On Oct 29, 2016
menxer:

Like seriously?

I've noticed that christians always deflect the question when you ask them if Jews are going to heaven. I've never seen a stunning answer like this one though. They say Jesus is the only way, but when you ask them about Jews that swear at Jesus most of the time you get nothing but silly comments.

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Are Jews Going To Heaven Or Hell? by dalaman: 6:56am On Oct 29, 2016
Christians, will present day Jews go to heaven?

CC winner01, KingEbukasBlog.

1 Like

Re: Are Jews Going To Heaven Or Hell? by TomHagen: 8:02am On Oct 29, 2016
analice107:

They are busy breaking grounds in all fields, backing Nobel Prices, but all you do is hate them and wish them hell. Well, sorry to bust your bubbles, [b]no Israelite shall go to hell, [/b]because its not their fault that they rejected the Messiah.

Really? Even those killer MOSSAD agents?

1 Like

Re: Are Jews Going To Heaven Or Hell? by true2god: 8:03am On Oct 29, 2016
dalaman:

I've noticed that christians always deflect the question when you ask them if Jews are going to heaven. I've never seen a stunning answer like this one though. They day Jesus is the only way, but when you ask them about Jews that swear at Jesus most of thr time you get nothing but silly comments.
Where was Mohammed heading to after his death? Do you have any confirmation from the Quran?

3 Likes

Re: Are Jews Going To Heaven Or Hell? by dalaman: 8:11am On Oct 29, 2016
true2god:
Where was Mohammed heading to after his death? Do you have any confirmation from the Quran?

Am not a muslim. Answer the question. Will the Jews despite their disbelief in Jesus go to heaven or not?

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Are Jews Going To Heaven Or Hell? by raphieMontella: 8:32am On Oct 29, 2016
lol...
Re: Are Jews Going To Heaven Or Hell? by hopefulLandlord: 8:40am On Oct 29, 2016
true2god:

you just proved Dalaman right

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Are Jews Going To Heaven Or Hell? by Scholar8200(m): 8:55am On Oct 29, 2016
Jesus said to the jews:

I said therefore unto you, that ye shall die in your sins: for if ye believe not that I am he, ye shall die in your sins.

Ye are of your father the devil, and the lusts of your father ye will do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and abode not in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaketh a lie, he speaketh of his own: for he is a liar, and the father of it.

John 8:24,44 Hence, NO blanket salvation for the jews.

After the Great Tribulation, they (the Jews) will realise that He Whom they now reject, is the Messiah and would receive Him then and would be saved:

And I will pour upon the house of David, and upon the inhabitants of Jerusalem, the spirit of grace and of supplications: and they shall look upon me whom they have pierced, and they shall mourn for him, as one mourneth for his only son, and shall be in bitterness for him, as one that is in bitterness for his firstborn
Zechariah 12:10

The passage above speaks of His second Coming when all Jews will realise He is the Messiah and receive Him and on this basis alone, be saved.

Now alfarouq, why does the quran claim that the jews rejoiced that they had killed the Messiah when from history till date, majority of them(only a remnant like the Apostles etc) do not believe Jesus is the Messiah?

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Are Jews Going To Heaven Or Hell? by Nobody: 9:05am On Oct 29, 2016
dalaman:

Only if they believe in Christ. He's the only way.

2 Likes

Re: Are Jews Going To Heaven Or Hell? by dalaman: 9:06am On Oct 29, 2016
Muafrika2:

First time someone is giving me a straight answer.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Are Jews Going To Heaven Or Hell? by alfarouq(m): 9:54am On Oct 29, 2016
Muafrika2:

Atleast someone here's giving a straight forward answer.
So what happened to the verse salvation is of the jews. It did not say salvation is of the righteous

1 Like

Re: Are Jews Going To Heaven Or Hell? by Nobody: 10:03am On Oct 29, 2016
alfarouq:

Atleast someone here's giving a straight forward answer.
So what happened to the verse salvation is of the jews. It did not say salvation is of the righteous
This one does;

Mat 3:8 Bring forth therefore fruits meet for repentance:
9 And think not to say within yourselves, We have Abraham to our father: for I say unto you, that God is able of these stones to raise up children unto Abraham.

1 Like

Re: Are Jews Going To Heaven Or Hell? by winner01(m): 10:11am On Oct 29, 2016
dalaman:

John answered your question a long time ago "Whosoever believes in Him shall not perish but have everlasting life"...

Whosoever!!!

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Are Jews Going To Heaven Or Hell? by winner01(m): 10:16am On Oct 29, 2016
hopefulLandlord:

To address the OP

You go te. We will continue to believe in God.

And concerning hell, the only thing you can do about it is wail on Nairaland. It wont change reality.

5 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

"POVERTY" Is A Choice, True Or False? / Where Was God During The Rwandan Genocide ? / Lagos Prostitutes: We Pay Tithes And Offerings To Enhance Our Business

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.