Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,981 members, 7,817,895 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:12 PM

2023 Elections will be a benchmark in History - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 2023 Elections will be a benchmark in History (778 Views)

Yemi Alade: "2019 Elections, We Don't Want Old Cargoes" / 2019 Elections Will Be Dicey – Lizzy Anjorin Writes Open Letter To Buhari / Olamide: Ronaldo Is The Most Hardworking Player In History, But I'm A Barça Fan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

2023 Elections will be a benchmark in History by constancefriday(m): 1:33am On Dec 30, 2020
Vote for the best candidate in 2023: Apostle Constance Friday advises Nigerians. It is in your best interests to do so.

2023 Elections will be a notable benchmark in history.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: 2023 Elections will be a benchmark in History by ademchij: 3:19am On Aug 03, 2021
constancefriday:
I FEAR GOD and i cannot lie against a Church or a Minister of God:
I wouldn't have posted this if it wasn't necessary, but i had to post this information to correct a wrong impression being created by a group who have so far refused to admit they are wrong.
They claim they're sorry but even the most hardened and remorseless recidivists become truly sorry when they're caught.
No matter the case we're looking at;
All i want to say to the general public before i'd most likely rest this case is
(1.) I didn't lie against HOTR: i am a staunch Godfearing Christian, raised in a Christian Family with strong Christian background and values, so i hold issues of the Church and Ministers of God truly sanctimonious (in reverence) such that I CAN'T TELL A LIE/BEAR FALSE WITNESS AGAINST A CHURCH OR GOSPEL MINISTER. HOTR did try to harm me in their garage on Sunday 28/8/2016
(2) Ever wondered how come i was quarreling with HOTR? if quarreling is my habit, and i'm a notorious troublemaker (as they claim or lie) i will be quarreling with RCCG, LFC, DLBC, AG etc?
(3) Attacks continued even after i reported to CAN/PFN, a member of HOTR who is into internet fraud was most likely hired to hack my Instagram account @realconstancefriday
(3.) There' s been a lot of cold war instead of genuine repentance.
I'm not trying to say that HOTR is most likely a fake church or that Rock Cathedral is a mere event center all i'm trying to tell them is: they should check themselves and find out where they missed their steps/direction.
I'm not after money if money was my aim i'd have hired the best Lawyers and dragged HOTR to court. I can.

They simply have to swallow their pride repent and amend their ways.
Thanks,
Yours Sincerely;
Apostle Constance C. Friday.
Re: 2023 Elections will be a benchmark in History by constancefriday(m): 12:09pm On Sep 22, 2022
constancefriday:
Vote for the best candidate in 2023: Apostle Constance Friday advises Nigerians. It is in your best interests to do so.

2023 Elections will be a notable benchmark in history.

(1) (Reply)

Girl Runs Mad After Been Dropped Off By Yahoo Boys / Nineteen In Style Nenny May Speaks Up About Her Birthday / “how I Will React If Deyemi Cheats On Me”- Deyemi Okanlawon’s Wife, Damilola

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.