Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,806 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:45 AM

NIMC Adopts Booking System For NIN Enrolment, Issues Fresh Guidelines - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / NIMC Adopts Booking System For NIN Enrolment, Issues Fresh Guidelines (37246 Views)

NIN Enrolment: Nigeria, Korea Sign $13 Million Agreement / FG Lists NIN Enrolment Centres Nationwide / President Buhari issues fresh order to Nigerian Governors (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NIMC Adopts Booking System For NIN Enrolment, Issues Fresh Guidelines by boyjo: 6:04pm On Dec 30, 2020
faste:
some use some dont us sim
Oh. Okay. Thanks.
Re: NIMC Adopts Booking System For NIN Enrolment, Issues Fresh Guidelines by Fobbykay01: 6:23pm On Dec 30, 2020
The federal government of Nigeria through the National Communication Commission (NCC) has directed that all Sim cards must be linked to the national identification number (NIN) and failure to comply with this regulations, will lead to the Sim being blocked

https://www.fobbykayblog.com/2020/12/how-to-link-your-nin-with-your-sim.html
Re: NIMC Adopts Booking System For NIN Enrolment, Issues Fresh Guidelines by PARADIZEPRIEST: 9:29pm On Dec 30, 2020
you ppl are foolishly uneducated and uninformed to mak simple digital registration things awkward and full of distress for citizens. You Stake illitrates that used woooru wooru to answer to pass exams are now nimc officials?,pity sad
Re: NIMC Adopts Booking System For NIN Enrolment, Issues Fresh Guidelines by mrsage(m): 1:17am On Dec 31, 2020
NIN registration. Me I'm not interested. Let them block my sim.

I will register later. I will still remain alive.

I can not stress myself.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Desmond Elliot Donates New Transformers To His Constituents Ahead Of Election / Oby Ezekwesili & Her Predictions About The Nigeria Air Few Months Ago / Northern Food And Cattle Dealers Threaten To Stop Food Supply Nationwide

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.