Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,579 members, 7,816,428 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:05 AM

Someone Is Trying To Kill Davido - Kemi Olunloyo - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Someone Is Trying To Kill Davido - Kemi Olunloyo (34546 Views)

Chioma Finally Leaves Davido - Kemi Olunloyo / 'Chioma Breaks Up With Davido' - Kemi Olunloyo Says Pray For Davido / Is This The 'Fall' Of Davido? Kemi Olunloyo Asks As She Reveals More Details (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Someone Is Trying To Kill Davido - Kemi Olunloyo by ZACHIE: 9:34am On Dec 30, 2020
Shut up, isiot, shut up.
Re: Someone Is Trying To Kill Davido - Kemi Olunloyo by Demogorgon(m): 9:34am On Dec 30, 2020
Patriarchy001:
The same Davido who 'allegedly' sacrifices a member of his crew every year should now be afraid for his own life? Interesting.
Next time make sure your brain is connected to your tongue before speaking...

3 Likes

Re: Someone Is Trying To Kill Davido - Kemi Olunloyo by adedotun69229: 9:35am On Dec 30, 2020
Ok no problem. God is always with David!
Re: Someone Is Trying To Kill Davido - Kemi Olunloyo by TemmyT002(m): 9:36am On Dec 30, 2020
Sighs
Re: Someone Is Trying To Kill Davido - Kemi Olunloyo by Exc2000: 9:36am On Dec 30, 2020
Everyone wants to talk about. Davido
Re: Someone Is Trying To Kill Davido - Kemi Olunloyo by Nightalan: 9:37am On Dec 30, 2020
Bornsinner7:
Davido needs to calm down.. e too dey loud am

There are fans, friends and people within and outside their circle that are crazy enough to pull a trigger for their sake.. it doesn't have to be davido or burna..

on the other hand.. burna is too full of himself and thinks he can always harm people that he feels crossed his part.. maybe because he grew up in PH city, was involved in a stabbing that left a person dead years ago in London or NBM just dey shark am.. Davido no be Mr 2kay

You started out well, but ended on a superficial and paltry note, stay there and be shouting David is not Mr 2kay. David should take his security serious. Simple!

2 Likes

Re: Someone Is Trying To Kill Davido - Kemi Olunloyo by JaneYave(f): 9:38am On Dec 30, 2020
millionboi2:
staying indoor is stagnation in ur village?
Do they perform indoors?

1 Like

Re: Someone Is Trying To Kill Davido - Kemi Olunloyo by jaxxy(m): 9:38am On Dec 30, 2020
Kemi brings half stories she can’t confirm with anonymous characters around the subject. Anything for the attention and clout.

1 Like

Re: Someone Is Trying To Kill Davido - Kemi Olunloyo by millionboi2: 9:39am On Dec 30, 2020
JaneYave:
Do they perform indoors?
u would have mention it in ur post
Re: Someone Is Trying To Kill Davido - Kemi Olunloyo by Slimqueen(f): 9:39am On Dec 30, 2020
I don't know why but I feel sorry for him right now. who will he go and appease now? I'm sure he is scared. Poor boy.
Being arrogant doesn't pay. I feel so bad.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Someone Is Trying To Kill Davido - Kemi Olunloyo by Nightalan: 9:39am On Dec 30, 2020
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
Isoright.....
Na because say na wilderness them for bam am
If not we for don drop am since
Shut the fvck up. You go just dey run your own mouth like the typical empty vessel that makes the loudest noise.

15 Likes

Re: Someone Is Trying To Kill Davido - Kemi Olunloyo by Fuckyoumod: 9:40am On Dec 30, 2020
JaneYave:
Staying indoors means stagnation. Fear also kills . The big question is 'do you believe this is true? '
feminist can tag anything any name.

Lol.... She don tag ordinary warning and stay indoors Stagnation.

Dear feminist... Life is precious!

It is only a dead man that can be in stagnation forever, for as long as there is life there is hope.

Safety First!

3 Likes

Re: Someone Is Trying To Kill Davido - Kemi Olunloyo by Hallabee1(m): 9:42am On Dec 30, 2020
malcom1X:
I was the first to predict Davido's death this 2021

I may not be wrong.

It's playing out as predicted.

My 2021 prophecy coming soon.

e be like say you dey mad abi?
Re: Someone Is Trying To Kill Davido - Kemi Olunloyo by oforjide: 9:43am On Dec 30, 2020
What a foolish mad woman somebody trying to kill davido or david is trying to destroyed himself out of to much ego this boy called davido is becoming foolish recently assaulting his colleague left and right recently he assaulted REMA just becos he didn't bow down for him,he attacked his fan just becos he wanted to take picture with him and now is burna boy for his information burna boy isn't rema he is somebody that treat ur Bleep up at that moment and move on so this mad woman should talk to her broda and his useless 30billion gang

4 Likes

Re: Someone Is Trying To Kill Davido - Kemi Olunloyo by Nobody: 9:43am On Dec 30, 2020
the lady can lie for africa
na so she talk about nnamdi kanu that he is dead

espn:
This lady...

3 Likes

Re: Someone Is Trying To Kill Davido - Kemi Olunloyo by Armanipounds: 9:44am On Dec 30, 2020
This woman is really suffering from critical cognitive crises I can see.... Remand homes don finish for Nigeria because she needs to be chained to a tree!!!

1 Like

Re: Someone Is Trying To Kill Davido - Kemi Olunloyo by Skmoda360(m): 9:45am On Dec 30, 2020
Well she might be right on this one...... undecided
Re: Someone Is Trying To Kill Davido - Kemi Olunloyo by EmekaBlue(m): 9:48am On Dec 30, 2020
Even if he dies atleast he don enjoy fame and money
Re: Someone Is Trying To Kill Davido - Kemi Olunloyo by EzegeNdiigbo: 9:50am On Dec 30, 2020
Jennycoolz:
Some will bash her for sure but she's saying the truth

Now ask yourselves why no top artist has come out to say something regarding to the David and burna boy's fight ?

They are all showing him fake love because he's too loud and being too loud gets you in trouble

Even if burna boy had killed David in the club that day , that's how Wizkid will continue drinking his liquor without giving a damn about him

Davido be calming down and don't let those small boys around you deceive you into ur coffin cuz life goes on according to 2pac

That G of davido is a fan of clout chaser
no doubt!!!

2 Likes

Re: Someone Is Trying To Kill Davido - Kemi Olunloyo by Nobody: 9:51am On Dec 30, 2020
malcom1X:

I may not be wrong.

Guy don't dull...open a church ASAP and roll out prophecies....it sells more than malaria drugs....you will thank me later. grin

4 Likes

Re: Someone Is Trying To Kill Davido - Kemi Olunloyo by ccollins(m): 9:52am On Dec 30, 2020
Think9ja:
Their forking business.

Someone should help me out...

I have been trying to login to my dashboard on the CAC portal for the past three days and I keep getting an error message. Even when I try to reset my password, I still don't get a link in my mail to reset it. What am I not doing right?

Someone should please help me
are u a lawyer
Re: Someone Is Trying To Kill Davido - Kemi Olunloyo by mariahAngel(f): 9:53am On Dec 30, 2020
Freestainworld:
Who they mix monkey tail for this woman? the person no dey try at all.

Time has always proven her right!
Re: Someone Is Trying To Kill Davido - Kemi Olunloyo by MANNABBQGRILLS: 9:55am On Dec 30, 2020
malcom1X:

I may not be wrong.

You were the one to predict someone's death
Wetin person no go read for dis forum sef?
See as u dey talk am and e dey sweet for your mouth.
See as ur mouth dey draw like okro....

Abeg, collecti

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Someone Is Trying To Kill Davido - Kemi Olunloyo by lkillbrokehoes: 9:57am On Dec 30, 2020
Jennycoolz:
[s]Some will bash her for sure but she's saying the truth

Now ask yourselves why no top artist has come out to say something regarding to the David and burna boy's fight ?

They are all showing him fake love because he's too loud and being too loud gets you in trouble

Even if burna boy had killed David in the club that day , that's how Wizkid will continue drinking his liquor without giving a damn about him

Davido be calming down and don't let those small boys around you deceive you into ur coffin cuz life goes on according to 2pac[/s]
Trash as usual
Re: Someone Is Trying To Kill Davido - Kemi Olunloyo by Truman01(m): 9:58am On Dec 30, 2020
Join swirge and start earning 4k daily through referrals, swirge to the world.

https://www.nairaland.com/6332781/how-earn-up-4k-daily#97493655
Re: Someone Is Trying To Kill Davido - Kemi Olunloyo by fof1: 10:01am On Dec 30, 2020
malcom1X:

I may not be wrong.

You are a SADIST, FALSE PROPHET AND DECEITFUL...

1 Like

Re: Someone Is Trying To Kill Davido - Kemi Olunloyo by euniselfyahoo: 10:03am On Dec 30, 2020
Our politicians should be ask why theywant to kill him. #END SARS.

1 Like

Re: Someone Is Trying To Kill Davido - Kemi Olunloyo by Tony142: 10:03am On Dec 30, 2020
Akada1:

Shut up,you go just dey form wetin I no know for this nairaland,if them still observe you na better obi you be for the game ,you wan drop am ,how many you don drop for FT wey you dey so??

no mind am
Re: Someone Is Trying To Kill Davido - Kemi Olunloyo by SamuelAnyawu(m): 10:03am On Dec 30, 2020
Bornsinner7:
Davido needs to calm down.. e too dey loud am

There are fans, friends and people within and outside their circle that are crazy enough to pull a trigger for their sake.. it doesn't have to be davido or burna..

on the other hand.. burna is too full of himself and thinks he can always harm people that he feels crossed his part.. maybe because he grew up in PH city, was involved in a stabbing that left a person dead years ago in London or NBM just dey shark am.. Davido no be Mr 2kay

David too na NVM na
Re: Someone Is Trying To Kill Davido - Kemi Olunloyo by Kingluqman(m): 10:03am On Dec 30, 2020
malcom1X:

I may not be wrong.

Oloriburuku ni e se!!! So you no see Chelsea vs Man City game to predict, na someone’s death you dey predict.

Ooor ku ni!! embarassed

3 Likes

Re: Someone Is Trying To Kill Davido - Kemi Olunloyo by Duru009(m): 10:03am On Dec 30, 2020
malcom1X:

I may not be wrong.

I come against it in the mighty name of Jesus!!

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Adorable Photo Of Tobi Bakre’s Mother / #TheExperience13: Akpororo Attacks Daddy Freeze During Performance / Adebayo Salami Celebrates His Wife, Risikat Ejide On 70th Birthday (Pix)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.