Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,832 members, 7,813,758 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:47 PM

2021 Covid19 Lockdown/ Restriction Of Business And Work Will Not Work In Nigeria - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / 2021 Covid19 Lockdown/ Restriction Of Business And Work Will Not Work In Nigeria (257 Views)

I Can't Remove Restriction On My Bank Account / Covid19 Lockdown:what Are Your Expectations During This Period / COVID19 Lockdown: Widow Who Wept On The Street Of Uyo, Receives Help From US Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

2021 Covid19 Lockdown/ Restriction Of Business And Work Will Not Work In Nigeria by phoneport(m): 4:40am On Dec 30, 2020
If Nigeria government is planning another lock-down this 2021 without money or palliatives for hungry and jobless Nigerians, they are joking because it will not work.

They should be ashamed for letting the people down when they are really needed. Citizens of other advanced nations are catered for by their government, they are paid and provided for while at home, just for them to comply.

Why in Nigeria your government want to force everyone to stay home, WELL THEY ARE JOKING…

And if they enforce it down on Nigerians for weeks or months again, by the end of the lock down, hunger would have killed half of the Nigerian population, who depend on their daily work to feed themselves and their families.
these are the same people your government refused to give money or the palliatives but rather, put them in warehouses under lock and keys.

let them announce another lock-down, and see how people will obey them...

Re: 2021 Covid19 Lockdown/ Restriction Of Business And Work Will Not Work In Nigeria by TUMIC(m): 5:03am On Dec 30, 2020
All I know is that, it will not work... grin grin grin
Re: 2021 Covid19 Lockdown/ Restriction Of Business And Work Will Not Work In Nigeria by JaneYave(f): 5:57am On Dec 30, 2020
Many are even homeless with no food.
Re: 2021 Covid19 Lockdown/ Restriction Of Business And Work Will Not Work In Nigeria by mrbee1948: 6:36am On Dec 30, 2020
The truth is the END SARS protest was triggered by frustration which was the effect of the previous lockdown where people lost their means of livelihood after locking themselves at home without palliatives provided to them.
Sars have been killing people extrajudicially secretly & openly since they were formed but how come the whole country went into "END SARS" & "ANTI-GOVERNMENT" protest after the last lockdown. The answer is "FRUSTRATION".
The next Lockdown will definitely set this country ablaze because a large number of Nigerians are already broke & many do not even believe in the existence of covid19 in Nigeria.
I urge the Federal government to barn all flights from Europe into Nigeria for now & enforce the mandatory use of face masks & allow people to go about their jobs and businesses for the sake of our economy and sanity.

(1) (Reply)

10 Most Beautiful Places You Should Visit In Lagos Nigeria 2021 / This Is The Longest Place Name On The Planet / Breaking News: I Have Received A Letter, I Will Be Killed- Ortom Cries Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.