Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,334 members, 7,819,165 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:11 PM

Lai Mohammed: Kukah's Nepotism Statement Can Trigger Unintended Consequences - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lai Mohammed: Kukah's Nepotism Statement Can Trigger Unintended Consequences (26331 Views)

Gowon's War Statement Can Ignite Crisis – Igbo Leader Demands Apology / Nepotism Is Corruption, Obasanjo Tells Presidency / Buhari/APC: Your Problems Are Nepotism, Aborted Change, Not Order 06 - Ikhide (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lai Mohammed: Kukah's Nepotism Statement Can Trigger Unintended Consequences by blackpanda: 8:25am On Dec 30, 2020
[s]
JustforMen:

Mr. Hypocrite,
What is the business of all the Islamic clerics with the appointments and election of leaders in Nigeria?

Name one Islamic preacher that did not say the election of Buhari is jihad.
Just one name is enough and I will provide 10 names for every one you name. So all of them are now partisan, right?

Just for your information politics and issues of leadership directly affects the congregations led by religious leaders wether you like it or not. It is their moral and divine duties to cater for the spiritual and physical welfare of the ummah.

So your problem should be [why most Muslim clerics that were vocal in the past about justice and governance now suddenly become deaf, dumb and blind to the injustices and mis-governance under Buhari. Especially, the issues of nepotism and insecurity raised by Bishop Kukah.

Being interested in the welfare of your country and its people is beyond politics is beyond politics but a fundamental injunction by God.

So stop with the hypocrisy about Kukah being partisan, he simply said the truth which is expected from all religious leaders and has been their roles since the time of the prophets to correct leaders and remind them to rule with fairness, justice and fear of God.

Kukah is a cleric of a different religion but he is a cleric all the same and the last time I checked, Christianity and Islam both have the same roots but different beliefs in the prophecy of Mohammed (pbuh) and Isah(pbuh). So he should also say the truth and correct the leadership to fear God especially now that our own clerics have refused to stand on the side of God and his people.
[/s]

Your long epistle of rubbish really makes no sense and is neither here nor there.
Mind u I am not a muslim. But even if I was, just because one person is doing wrong doesn't mean everybody should join in the same wrong. Kukah is not the only catholic bishop, so are u saying the others doesn't know what their congregations need

U will only be deceiving yourself if u claim kukah is non partisan. Everybody know he is a paid puppet of pdp. He doesn't even hide it.
Re: Lai Mohammed: Kukah's Nepotism Statement Can Trigger Unintended Consequences by Centcanada: 8:30am On Dec 30, 2020
Let it trigger. Enough is enough!

2 Likes

Re: Lai Mohammed: Kukah's Nepotism Statement Can Trigger Unintended Consequences by oguns222: 8:35am On Dec 30, 2020
post=97543692:

Children of H... Make una no worry.

Then we should also call you a child of hate. Because you hate the truth and pitch your tent with bad government. So, we can also call . The Child of Hate.

Where was your stupid, depression-engendered long post when Omotola was being threatened for her criticism? You were silent, weren't you? Instead, you were posting pictures of buhari's drinking wine.

You are a shameless hypocrite with dead morals. When people of honor are speaking, you should shut up, because you are too immoral to even opinionate at that level.

You morally questionable entity. You are a burden of moral decay, an entity with dented image.

1 Like

Re: Lai Mohammed: Kukah's Nepotism Statement Can Trigger Unintended Consequences by Eriggs: 8:37am On Dec 30, 2020
oguns222:

Then we should also call you a child of hate. Because you hate the truth and pitch your tent with bad government. So, we can also call . The Child of Hate.

Where was your stupid, depression-engendered long post when Omotola was being threatened for her criticism? You were silent, weren't you? Instead, you were posting pictures of buhari's drinking wine.

You are a shameless hypocrite with dead morals. When people of honor are speaking, you should shut up, because you are too immoral to even opinionate at that level.

You morally questionable entity. You are a burden of moral decay, an entity with dented image.
Na people matter u carry 4 head like gala so ogun boy?
Beta no wail enter d new year, I see u crying as u r typing dis as wear. no kill dis people for us o grin

1 Like

Re: Lai Mohammed: Kukah's Nepotism Statement Can Trigger Unintended Consequences by BobbyZrealist(m): 8:41am On Dec 30, 2020
Kukah has spoken our mind.
If you don't like it jump into the lagoon.
And why is these Zombies jittery?
I thought you guys are tough?

Wey we don dey vex since 19 teytey.
Scallywags,I have never heard Lai talk against Shekau after he releases a statement.

Pardon me,when I am pissed I can talk anyhow,it is unlike me.
I rest my case

2 Likes

Re: Lai Mohammed: Kukah's Nepotism Statement Can Trigger Unintended Consequences by JustforMen: 8:41am On Dec 30, 2020
blackpanda:
[s][/s]

Your long epistle of rubbish really makes no sense and is neither here nor there.
Mind u I am not a muslim. But even if I was, just because one person is doing wrong doesn't mean everybody should join in the same wrong. Kukah is not the only catholic bishop, so are u saying the others doesn't know what their congregations need

U will only be deceiving yourself if u claim kukah is non partisan. Everybody know he is a paid puppet of pdp. He doesn't even hide it.

Your own epistle of rubbish sure makes sense to you.
Is it wrong for religious leaders to call out issues of fairness and mis-governance?

I probably should not waste reason on you.

Are you saying nobody from PDP, Sdp, PKK can say the truth?

So only APC can say the truth according to your inverted logic?

I don't even care about your religion or lack of it -but just say the truth and stop being hypocritical even if you are an atheist.

So kindly dispute the truth I have raised about it being the role of religious leaders to correct leaders when they are going wrong.

Otherwise,

Thank you for your time and bye bye.

1 Like

Re: Lai Mohammed: Kukah's Nepotism Statement Can Trigger Unintended Consequences by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 8:42am On Dec 30, 2020
Lair matter just tire me

2 Likes

Re: Lai Mohammed: Kukah's Nepotism Statement Can Trigger Unintended Consequences by charles614: 8:46am On Dec 30, 2020
Mr. Liar Mohammed all your lies can trigger unintended consequences

2 Likes

Re: Lai Mohammed: Kukah's Nepotism Statement Can Trigger Unintended Consequences by WHITELIGHTER: 8:47am On Dec 30, 2020
So people can't speak their mind and tell it as it is? They want us to swallow everything as they dish it out? They keep hiding behind their mistakes

1 Like

Re: Lai Mohammed: Kukah's Nepotism Statement Can Trigger Unintended Consequences by BobbyZrealist(m): 8:48am On Dec 30, 2020
oguns222:

Woooosh!!!
I will gladly hold the ammunition ,while you make it rain on him.
You have said exactly my mind.
That punkass pisses me off always,and his statements? Total hogwash.

1 Like

Re: Lai Mohammed: Kukah's Nepotism Statement Can Trigger Unintended Consequences by Gyong(m): 8:49am On Dec 30, 2020
post=97543692:
Below screenshot, as seen online.
#Copied.
Not in our handwriting,
Cos of the respect we have for men of God!

We told the poster to bring down the post, but she replied that she has the right to her post and she is liable to it.
We had to leave her alone.
A better Nigeria is all we want.

For those that genuinely want a better Nigeria,
Let us criticize the shortcomings of this government for a better country we deserve, people like Omotola, Prof Soyinka, BF and other sane Nigerians, they criticize the bad and negative things going on in our darling nation and commend the good things we are seeing allover the nation.

But for the ones that are criticizing because the criminals and thieves they want in power are no more there, they only see bad things, pessimistic souls,they pretend they are doing it for poor masses but it is effing glaring they hate and criticize cos the looting and the corrupt money they are used to is no longer forthcoming,
those are are ones that will never prosper in life, cos all they see and pray for in the country is nothing more than sorrow, tears and blood, the evil vices that will never leave their generations to come.
No be curse,
Na fact!!!
God bless Nigeria.
MAY BUHARI SUCCEED.

Addendum : Nobody can deny that there are very serious challenges in the country, particularly in the areas of security, the economy, and standard of living generally. But that is not all there is to Nigeria of today, and those challenges are being addressed very robustly.
That hymn says “behind a frowning providence, He hides a smiling face.
His purposes will ripen fast, unfolding every hour.” We will surely see an end to the challenges, if we all work together, and eschew hate speeches.

*singing*
Pikin wey dey find party rice,
No suppose to fear dance eh (fear dance eh)
And as I come with my red eye, red eye, make dem give me chance eh
You wey no know the way song take start dey hurry to dance eh
How e do you now as you dance galala inside azonto?

My biggest motivation na those men wey elbow me lost eh
But my biggest motivation na those days i no see food chop eh
I say my biggest motivation na those wey say hustle no go pay oh
Omo my biggest motivation na those wey dey hate....
2 seconds them dey motivate us.....
kiss kiss kiss

Children of H... Make una no worry,
Next year we go give wahala problem wink cheesy grin
Respect who get but fear who never collect!
Tomorrow get belle winch no fit abort am!

See y'all come 2021.
Make una chop kiss kiss kisskiss....... till then wink

Said the greatest ass licker of all time. A truly deserved award. Soon! You and your death meat spot will feel the wrath of your Master's foot soldiers attack isha Allah.

1 Like

Re: Lai Mohammed: Kukah's Nepotism Statement Can Trigger Unintended Consequences by Nobody: 8:49am On Dec 30, 2020
To
post=97543692:
#Copied.
Not in our handwriting,

We told the poster to bring down the post, but she replied that she has the right to her post and she is liable to it.

Let us criticize the shortcomings of this government for a better country we deserve, people like Omotola, Prof Soyinka, BF and other sane Nigerians, they criticize the bad and negative things going on in our darling nation and commend the good things we are seeing allover the nation.

But for the ones that are criticizing because the criminals and thieves they want in power are no more there, they only see bad things, pessimistic souls,they pretend they are doing it for poor masses but it is effing glaring they hate and criticize cos the looting and the corrupt money they are used to is no longer forthcoming,
those are are ones that will never prosper in life, cos all they see and pray for in the country is nothing more than sorrow, tears and blood, the evil vices that will never leave their generations to come.
No be curse,
Na fact!!!
God bless Nigeria.
MAY BUHARI SUCCEED.

Addendum : Nobody can deny that there are very serious challenges in the country, particularly in the areas of security, the economy, and standard of living generally. But that is not all there is to Nigeria of today, and those challenges are being addressed very robustly.
His purposes will ripen fast, unfolding every hour.” We will surely see an end to the challenges, if we all work together, and eschew hate speeches.

*singing*

kiss kiss kiss

See y'all come 2021.

[color=#006600][/color]Alaye why u dey always support party rather than humanitarian.

Even if ur papa accuse buhari government, u go talk sey no be him born u again sey Na ur neighbor.

Oya wa gbo o, shey be u know ogun no be ogun State o, ogun God of iron, that Cus accident, and cut one life short, and bring about untimely death. Hope you know that dat ogun Alade, osin-mole, is a God on his own. No be threat o, cus I know u like long drama, but as a priest Na just one blow any man need from a tip of palm oil, kola, a pack soaked iron, then with a word.

So yarn any how.

1 Like

Re: Lai Mohammed: Kukah's Nepotism Statement Can Trigger Unintended Consequences by Eriggs: 8:52am On Dec 30, 2020
Sirjendon:
To

[color=#006600][/color]Alaye why u dey always support party rather than humanitarian.

Even if ur papa accuse buhari government, u go talk sey no be him born u again sey Na ur neighbor.

Oya wa gbo o, shey be u know ogun no be ogun State o, ogun God of iron, that Cus accident, and cut one life short, and bring about untimely death. Hope you know that dat ogun Alade, osin-mole, is a God on his own. No be threat o, cus I know u like long drama, but as a priest Na just one blow any man need from a tip of palm oil, kola, a pack soaked iron, then with a word.

So yarn any how.

Shey e sure for ur modafoking ogun to enta 2021 sef like dis? Beta no allow ogun give u bj.
Fvck ur fake ogunlaakaye.
Manna, keep making dem wail abeg grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Lai Mohammed: Kukah's Nepotism Statement Can Trigger Unintended Consequences by souljaslim(m): 8:54am On Dec 30, 2020
SilverNorGold:
For once, I must admit that President Muhammadu Buhari has failed... President Buhari has failed WOEFULLY to deal ruthlessly with this anarchist parading himself as a Bishop! Too bad and I am highly disappointed in him!..

Instead of you to do justice, you are merely issuing warnings? Really? Is it until these pharisees and sadducees burn down Nigeria before you understand they are criminals and terrorists hiding under the cloak of religion to unleash mayhem? Please DO SOMETHING URGENTLY! beloved father! Save us! Save Nigeria! Deal ruthlessly with enemies of this great country!

May God grant you the strength and wisdom to flush them out!

God bless all patriotic Nigerians.
God bless the Federal Republic of Nigeria!

Which your father....Buhari na president...let your brain � reset

1 Like

Re: Lai Mohammed: Kukah's Nepotism Statement Can Trigger Unintended Consequences by Grace001: 9:09am On Dec 30, 2020
Cursed country govern by wicked and heartless rulers.

Sultan of Sokoto talk about this failed regime no issue

Mayetti jihadist allah said their own no issue

Arewanians said theirs no issue

Pastor Adeboye talks, it becomes an issues

Bishop Kukah said the truth about the state of the country. It becomes an issue

What do you expect from a cursed country built on lies and deceit

1 Like

Re: Lai Mohammed: Kukah's Nepotism Statement Can Trigger Unintended Consequences by scholes23(m): 9:11am On Dec 30, 2020
Understatement
bishopkay:
This manna barbecue boy na just big fool! Just see the rubbish that bastard spills all over the TL.

1 Like

Re: Lai Mohammed: Kukah's Nepotism Statement Can Trigger Unintended Consequences by Tumbulum: 9:14am On Dec 30, 2020
post=97543692:
#Copied.
Not in our handwriting,

No be curse,
Na fact!!!
God bless Nigeria.
MAY BUHARI SUCCEED.

*singing*

kiss kiss kiss

See y'all come 2021.
stop spamming this beautiful nairaland useless regurgitated write up. Go and do your suya. Paid miscreant terrorist

3 Likes

Re: Lai Mohammed: Kukah's Nepotism Statement Can Trigger Unintended Consequences by retake89(m): 9:17am On Dec 30, 2020
Re: Lai Mohammed: Kukah's Nepotism Statement Can Trigger Unintended Consequences by Perfectsouth(m): 9:35am On Dec 30, 2020
J111333:
Oga Liar Mohammed, leave Kuka in Sokoto and fight the fulani herdsmen ravaging your own Shokoto in Kwara state.
Hypocritical old fool. sad
always look forward to your replies

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lai Mohammed: Kukah's Nepotism Statement Can Trigger Unintended Consequences by Redcrafton: 9:51am On Dec 30, 2020
post=97543692:
#Copied.
Not in our handwriting,
[

[b]Leaders of Southern, Middle Belt groups sue Buhari over alleged “nepotistic and lopsided appointments”

Leaders of Nigerians socio-cultural groups in Southern and Northcentral parts of the nation have sued President Muhammadu Buhari for alleged serial breaches of Constitutional provisions on federal character in its “nepotistic and lopsided appointments.”

They are also claiming N50 billion over marginalisation of the people of the regions in top federal government appointments in the security, quasi-security agencies and “strategic agencies” of government.

The 16 plaintiffs filed the suit marked, FHC/ABJ/CS/595/2020, at the Federal High Court in Abuja on June 8, 2020.

Among the plaintiffs are an Ijaw leader, Chief E. K Clarke, the Afenifere leader, Chief Reuben Fasoranti, President General of Ohaneze Ndigbo, Dr John Nwodo, a leader of the Middle Belt people, Dr. Pogu Bitrus.

They also include Dr Pogu Bitrus, Chief Ayo Adebanjo, Alaowei Bozimo, Mrs Sarah Doketri, Chief Chukwuemeka Ezeife, Air Commodore Idongsit Nkanga, a former Deputy Governor of Lagos State, Kofoworola Bucknor-Akerele, Prof Julie Umukoro, and Elder Stephen Bangoji.

The rest are Alhaji Tijani Babatunde, Mrs Rose Obuoforibo, Mr Adakole Ijogi, and Dr. Charles Nwakeaku.

The Federal Republic of Nigeria, Buhari, the Attorney-General of the Federation and Minister of Justice, Abubakar Malami (SAN), the Clerk of the National Assembly, Mohammed Sani-Omolori and the Federal Character Commission are the defendants sued in the suit.

The suit was instituted on behalf of the defendants by 10 Senior Advocates of Nigeria comprising Solomon Asemota, Tijani Ayanlaja, Chuks Muoma, Albert Akpomudje, Tayo Oyetibo, Pius Akubo, Mrs Nella Andem-Rabana, Mike Ozekhome, Akinpelu Onigbinde, and Ebun-Olu Adegboruwa.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Mister was the above by Bishop Kukah?

You thrive in posting rubbish that satisfy your selfish whim.

People like you are the enemies of Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Lai Mohammed: Kukah's Nepotism Statement Can Trigger Unintended Consequences by Elvis778(m): 9:52am On Dec 30, 2020
blackpanda:

What is a priests business with appointment of politicians Yet kukah claims not to be partisan. Kukah is a disgrace to priesthood and the entire catholic church. Everybody knows he hates buhari and has always been one sided pdp puppet.
seriously? what's his business? is he not a Nigerian? living in Nigeria? being affected by the actions of the government? does being a priest make him less Nigerian?
he has every right to speak his mind on the affairs of the government. you are the only partisan person here, just address the points he raised and stop looking for straws to hold on to...

1 Like

Re: Lai Mohammed: Kukah's Nepotism Statement Can Trigger Unintended Consequences by Agbegbaorogboye: 9:54am On Dec 30, 2020
SilverNorGold:
For once, I must admit that President Muhammadu Buhari has failed... President Buhari has failed WOEFULLY to deal ruthlessly with this anarchist parading himself as a Bishop! Too bad and I am highly disappointed in him!..

Instead of you to do justice, you are merely issuing warnings? Really? Is it until these pharisees and sadducees burn down Nigeria before you understand they are criminals and terrorists hiding under the cloak of religion to unleash mayhem? Please DO SOMETHING URGENTLY! beloved father! Save us! Save Nigeria! Deal ruthlessly with enemies of this great country!

Isn't that what we have been telling you?
Buhari is a failure in all ramifications and from every angle.

2 Likes

Re: Lai Mohammed: Kukah's Nepotism Statement Can Trigger Unintended Consequences by Dpharisee: 10:01am On Dec 30, 2020
The cap of a Liar!!

2 Likes

Re: Lai Mohammed: Kukah's Nepotism Statement Can Trigger Unintended Consequences by cryptotech: 10:34am On Dec 30, 2020
liar Muhammad, is a disgrace to kwara, his family and kids..you will not be in that post for ever, and mind you, you are not the first minister of information in Nigeria...it not Everytime you fight n defend bubu, sometime you educated the mases. Any one that advice you guys, or criticize is your enemy.

1 Like

Re: Lai Mohammed: Kukah's Nepotism Statement Can Trigger Unintended Consequences by Jeffyblaq(m): 10:34am On Dec 30, 2020
RomanGreen:

You disgust me, how do you sleep knowing you spill lies everyday just to defend the incompetence if your daddy, tufiakwa
I stopped replying dat being.

He's very far from human created by God.

Indeed God is so mercyful!

Thatz all I hav to say as I live!

3 Likes

Re: Lai Mohammed: Kukah's Nepotism Statement Can Trigger Unintended Consequences by Dpharisee: 11:01am On Dec 30, 2020
post=97543692:
#Copied.
Not in our handwriting,

No be curse,
Na fact!!!
God bless Nigeria.
MAY BUHARI SUCCEED.

*singing*

kiss kiss kiss

See y'all come 2021.

Mynd44 this person is spamming different threads with this same writeup

1 Like

Re: Lai Mohammed: Kukah's Nepotism Statement Can Trigger Unintended Consequences by Dpharisee: 11:04am On Dec 30, 2020
post=97543692:
#Copied.
Not in our handwriting,

No be curse,
Na fact!!!
God bless Nigeria.
MAY BUHARI SUCCEED.

*singing*

kiss kiss kiss

See y'all come 2021.

Stop spamming different threads with this same writeup angry

1 Like

Re: Lai Mohammed: Kukah's Nepotism Statement Can Trigger Unintended Consequences by oguns222: 11:51am On Dec 30, 2020
Eriggs:

Na people matter u carry 4 head like gala so ogun boy?
Beta no wail enter d new year, I see u crying as u r typing dis as wear. no kill dis people for us o grin
Is this Felix Terungwa's alternative moniker? I mean Felix Terungwa, the child of hate and destruction?

1 Like

Re: Lai Mohammed: Kukah's Nepotism Statement Can Trigger Unintended Consequences by authority2006(m): 12:04pm On Dec 30, 2020
theenchanter:
kindly refer me to where he called for change of administration or forever shut it.

Why do you think he's being dragged in the media? You think it's about the criticism?
Re: Lai Mohammed: Kukah's Nepotism Statement Can Trigger Unintended Consequences by Anaerobi(m): 12:06pm On Dec 30, 2020
that Lia Mohamed needs to be sentence to dead by slapping
Re: Lai Mohammed: Kukah's Nepotism Statement Can Trigger Unintended Consequences by Balofariojames: 12:12pm On Dec 30, 2020
Who swore to unite the country between Buhari and Rev. Matthew Kukah.
2. Who from his action, statement can causes disunity in the country Nigeria?

2 Likes

Re: Lai Mohammed: Kukah's Nepotism Statement Can Trigger Unintended Consequences by Angrymode: 12:33pm On Dec 30, 2020
SilverNorGold:

I for tell you something but no need because your matter just weak me.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Lai Mohammed Tackles Asari Dokubo Over Biafra: You’re A Joker Seeking Attention / Yar'adua Inspects Nigeria-made Armoured Personnel Carrier / Igbos Have Hijacked The Nigerian Economy- Junaid Muhammed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 88
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.