Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,887 members, 7,817,613 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:32 PM

Pls Gurus In The House Help - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Pls Gurus In The House Help (237 Views)

My Gurus In The House Kindly Check And Criticize My Building Plan / The Total Cost Of Building The House You Want. / Plz House Help Me & Check How Much I Shud Pay The Engineer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls Gurus In The House Help by Nobody: 5:25am On Dec 30, 2020
How much can one budget for 5 bedrooms bungalow with quality finishing, not too high or too low.. Though am yet to get a house plan..

1 Like

Re: Pls Gurus In The House Help by raymondFirstborn(m): 5:41am On Dec 30, 2020
TOONAMI:
How much can one budget for 5 bedrooms bungalow with quality finishing, not too high or too low.. Though am yet to get a house plan..

Budget 16m. Average finishing.
For design and cost breakdown
You contact me on 09056082348(call & WhatsApp)
raymondfubara@gmail.com

1 Like

Re: Pls Gurus In The House Help by mountmoriah(m): 6:07am On Dec 30, 2020
TOONAMI:
with fourteen million, you are good to go
Re: Pls Gurus In The House Help by Godisgreatest1: 6:56am On Dec 30, 2020
Hello, i'll advice you start with what you have and continue bit by bit. If you have limited funds still doesn't mean you can't build the house. Do it gradually, you will be surprised how far you will go with the 'small small' spending you make. Asking for an estimate will scare daylight out of you.

1 Like

Re: Pls Gurus In The House Help by Nobody: 2:51pm On Mar 07, 2021
Godisgreatest1:
Hello, i'll advice you start with what you have and continue bit by bit. If you have limited funds still doesn't mean you can't build the house. Do it gradually, you will be surprised how far you will go with the 'small small' spending you make. Asking for an estimate will scare daylight out of you.
ok
Re: Pls Gurus In The House Help by yazga: 5:54pm On Mar 07, 2021
TOONAMI:
25m
Re: Pls Gurus In The House Help by dwilliams: 11:38pm On May 02, 2021
TOONAMI:

it seems scam is paying you quite well, it will be nice you finish the building and on the day you arer about to launch it, i burst your ass with EFCC, bro you will know no peace on this forum until you give me a refund, i ahec made it my life mission to humiliate you and get my funds back, you rotten,low life

(1) (Reply)

Looking For Miniflat In Ikosi Ketu Lagos For Rent. / 3 Bedroom Bungalows Semi-detached /fully Detached (fully Finished) / 2large Plots Of Land For Sale In Abuja Fct

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.