Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,199 members, 7,818,662 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:11 PM

Harmathan: What Is The Weather Condition In Your Area? - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Harmathan: What Is The Weather Condition In Your Area? (254 Views)

Black Soot: Early Morning Weather Condition In Rivers State / The Coronavirus Seems To Like Cold Weather / Baby Born With A Rare Condition In Umaru Shehu Hospital In Borno (Graphic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Harmathan: What Is The Weather Condition In Your Area? by Rikze: 10:39am On Dec 30, 2020
Normally this period every year we witness Harmathan in various parts of the country.

But unfortunately that is not the case for those of us in Warri, Delta State, as the weather is devoid of any form of Harmathan. Though the sun is not hot, the heat can be unbearable especially at night. I sleep shirtless every night whenever there's no power supply (it's a constant thing here) where I stay.

I woke by some minutes to 4 this morning to have a shower because of the heat.

So what is it like in your location?

PS: to Mods. Sorry I'm posting this here, it is as a result of not knowing the exact section to do so, please redirect the post as you deem necessary. And possibly move to front page.

Thanks!

Cc. dominique, Sissy3
Re: Harmathan: What Is The Weather Condition In Your Area? by CANDYDADDY(m): 10:41am On Dec 30, 2020
if it hot una go complain
e con cold una go complain

what's your complain
Re: Harmathan: What Is The Weather Condition In Your Area? by dawnomike(m): 10:44am On Dec 30, 2020
Rikze:
Normally this period every year we witness Harmathan in various parts of the country.

But unfortunately that is not the case for those of us in Warri, Delta State, as the weather is devoid of any form of Harmathan. Though the sun is not hot, the heat can be unbearable especially at night. I sleep shirtless every night whenever there's no power supply (it's a constant thing here) where I stay.

I woke by some minutes to 4 this morning to have a shower because of the heat.

So what is it like in your location?
Lagos Island: No Harmathan, Could get very sunny and hot during the day. No much of heat this period over here
Re: Harmathan: What Is The Weather Condition In Your Area? by Rikze: 10:47am On Dec 30, 2020
dawnomike:
Lagos Island: No Harmathan, Could get very sunny and hot during the day. No much of heat this period over here

OK, at least we are not alone here.

Thanks for sharing that...
Re: Harmathan: What Is The Weather Condition In Your Area? by Rikze: 10:49am On Dec 30, 2020
CANDYDADDY:
if it hot una go complain
e con cold una go complain

what's your complain

No one compelled you to comment bro.

If it sounds stupid simply pass by...

All the best!

(1) (Reply)

Tale Of Tears: How Cocoa House Elevator Malfunctioned, Killed 1 Person / Safety Cabinets Available From Stock / Why Sleeping Too Much During Pregnancy Is Risky For Your Baby

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.