Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,602 members, 7,823,616 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 12:29 PM

Zamfara: ‘gunmen Kill Cattle Dealer For Refusing To Buy Stolen Cows’ - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Zamfara: ‘gunmen Kill Cattle Dealer For Refusing To Buy Stolen Cows’ (25473 Views)

Omoyele Sowore Tear-Gassed At Ooni Of Ife's Palace For Refusing To Prostrate / Suleiman Abba: 'I Was Sacked For Refusing To Rig Osun Election For PDP In 2015' / Killings In Plateau Are Revenge For Stolen Cows- Miyetti Allah (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Zamfara: ‘gunmen Kill Cattle Dealer For Refusing To Buy Stolen Cows’ by dragunov: 9:54pm On Dec 30, 2020
BeLookingIDIOT:

So murdering someone over 50 naira and other such numerous reasons we've seen people murdered over is nothing.

Who said its nothing? And most of this crime you're alluding to are committed either out of unmitigated anger or frustrations. Its not always premeditated. Unlike when your mass criminals/ killers perform their heinous crimes. They will kidnap and after collecting ransom still kill the hostage. They will rustle cow and still kill people for refusing to buy. They will enter whole communities and destroy everything without qualms in the name of conquests and religion. When you accept reality and confess that the North has huge problems.
Re: Zamfara: ‘gunmen Kill Cattle Dealer For Refusing To Buy Stolen Cows’ by BeLookingIDIOT(m): 10:00pm On Dec 30, 2020
dragunov:
[s]

Who said its nothing? And most of this crime you're alluding to are committed either out of unmitigated anger or frustrations. Its not always premeditated. Unlike when your mass criminals/ killers perform their heinous crimes. They will kidnap and after collecting ransom still kill the hostage. They will rustle cow and still kill people for refusing to buy. They will enter whole communities and destroy everything without qualms in the name of conquests and religion. When you accept reality and confess that the North has huge problems.[/s]
Two can play the game undecided : this was out of frustration too. End of discussion.
Re: Zamfara: ‘gunmen Kill Cattle Dealer For Refusing To Buy Stolen Cows’ by dragunov: 10:24pm On Dec 30, 2020
BeLookingIDIOT:

Two can play the game undecided : this was out of frustration too. End of discussion.

No! Discussion continues! Since you started being useless, so let me help you to extend your uselessness. What your malu folks up North are doing is not out of frustration. Its out of the desire to dominate(like its a fundamental right) and the desire to obstinately remain in the medieval period. Everything being done is backed by your politicians and religious elites. Its deliberate, premeditated and calculated. Every problem and backwardness the pretentious nation is having is created by Northerners. The Fulanis especially. Every sector of the economy has been run to the ground by the North. Iys not a game. Its the destru8 of destinies.

1 Like

Re: Zamfara: ‘gunmen Kill Cattle Dealer For Refusing To Buy Stolen Cows’ by BeLookingIDIOT(m): 10:57pm On Dec 30, 2020
dragunov:

No! Discussion continues! Since you started being useless, so let me help you to extend your uselessness. What your malu folks up North are doing is not out of frustration. Its out of the desire to dominate(like its a fundamental right) and the desire to obstinately remain in the medieval period. Everything being done is backed by your politicians and religious elites. Its deliberate, premeditated and calculated. Every problem and backwardness the pretentious nation is having is created by Northerners. The Fulanis especially. Every sector of the economy has been run to the ground by the North. Iys not a game. Its the destru8 of destinies.
Igbo pig, I'm not from the North.
You can keep wailing and blaming the
North and others as usual for the failures of the South East to "be like Dubai"-lol,just stay of my f*cking mentions.
Re: Zamfara: ‘gunmen Kill Cattle Dealer For Refusing To Buy Stolen Cows’ by dragunov: 11:02pm On Dec 30, 2020
BeLookingIDIOT:

North and others as usual for the failures of the South East to "be like Dubai"-lol,just stay of my f*cking mentions.

So everybody who oppose your pig brained reasoning is Ipob. If you yarn dust I will follow you drag am. Or forever shut the phuq up!
Re: Zamfara: ‘gunmen Kill Cattle Dealer For Refusing To Buy Stolen Cows’ by bigcasava1(m): 6:10am On Dec 31, 2020
The governor paid them to do so.
Re: Zamfara: ‘gunmen Kill Cattle Dealer For Refusing To Buy Stolen Cows’ by bigcasava1(m): 6:13am On Dec 31, 2020
JidennaJason:
Dear Southerners,

Do you see the country you share with these moroniic beasts?

These guys now move with sophisticated and assorted weapons around because they have one Daura drunkard at the helms of affairs.

Baba lifeless has empowered these moroniic beasts to the point that they're almost seeing everywhere in this country as their slaughtering ground.

May God punish Lord Lugard.
so long as they are killing there own and fellow muslim am ok with it. These people are insane!
Re: Zamfara: ‘gunmen Kill Cattle Dealer For Refusing To Buy Stolen Cows’ by dragunov: 6:25am On Dec 31, 2020
BeLookingIDIOT:

And what gives you the impression that I am Igbo. I do not need to come from the Southeast to speak the truth. Basically, I do not give a rat ass about where you're from. You can come from Neptune for all I care. But as long as you continue to misyarn and mislead on this forum I will continue to confront your "featherbrainery". You this Buhari bootlicking Fulani apologist!
Re: Zamfara: ‘gunmen Kill Cattle Dealer For Refusing To Buy Stolen Cows’ by AprokoGirl: 12:24pm On Dec 31, 2020
Cantonese:
With the status of security in the north, one is bound to ask once again how heavy firearms find their ways into the hands of these wicked fellows.

Assuming they are taking advantage of the tribe of PMB, as their kinsman, Prayer Line what good does it do to them rubbishing the image of their person?

El Rufai said that he paid some of them very large sums to shut them up. Did he forget to get their Ak47s from them?

If these evil people can get arms so easily to terrorise our society, is it not trite to allow people carry arms to defend themselves?

Why is it that these evil people have no values for human lives, including theirs?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Owo Massacre: FG’s Conclusion On ISWAP Too Hasty – Gov Akeredolu / IPOB Reveals Why Nnamdi Kanu Was Denied Bail / Akeredolu’s Order: Ondo Tackles Presidency, As Villa Defends Herdsmen

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.