Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,620 members, 7,827,321 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 10:33 AM

Do Muslim Do Cross Over Service? And Celebrate New Year? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Do Muslim Do Cross Over Service? And Celebrate New Year? (608 Views)

RCCG Cancels Cross-Over Service Nationwide / List Of States That Banned Cross-Over Service / Cross-over Service At Glory Dome, World’s Largest Church Auditorium, Abuja (PIX) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do Muslim Do Cross Over Service? And Celebrate New Year? by fineboynl(m): 4:07pm On Dec 30, 2020
how important is the new year to Muslim just like the Christian? also do Muslim observe the crossover fest, fasting and prayers?
Re: Do Muslim Do Cross Over Service? And Celebrate New Year? by Ussycool: 4:33pm On Dec 30, 2020
Cross kinin? Ah beg we don't recognise that in our book...
Re: Do Muslim Do Cross Over Service? And Celebrate New Year? by Never4getU: 4:40pm On Dec 30, 2020
Of course! I don't know of Boko Haram ridden north Sha. In the south, we celebrate together, in fact we usually goes to prayer ground with white garment (jalamir) with our Matt. The turn out in my area is alarming.
Re: Do Muslim Do Cross Over Service? And Celebrate New Year? by Never4getU: 4:42pm On Dec 30, 2020
Speak for urself, we have different understanding of Islamic religion ok!

We all serve one God and He only need us to worship Him peacefully and be good at heart. Nobody can fight His battle or decide His true worshipper.

So be guided man! Peace be unto u!
Ussycool:
Cross kinin? Ah beg we don't recognise that in our book...
Re: Do Muslim Do Cross Over Service? And Celebrate New Year? by Exc2000: 4:43pm On Dec 30, 2020
cool

Yes we do.... Christians don't own the Gregorian calendar or Official Callender

As a matter of personal experience, my best cross over was at Islamic State of Sharjah United Arab Emirates

The Fireworks was best have seen in my life, the luxury cars parade , shawarmas, Barbecue it was spectacular

Re: Do Muslim Do Cross Over Service? And Celebrate New Year? by Theguided: 9:58pm On Dec 30, 2020
N.B what muslims do and what islam says are two different things.
Re: Do Muslim Do Cross Over Service? And Celebrate New Year? by ANTIlSLAM(m): 10:30pm On Dec 30, 2020
Let our Muslims people gather here

(1) (Reply)

Patrick Eholor Slams Apostle Suleiman Over Another Sex Scandal Allegation / RCCG Sets For 2021 Annual Youth Convention / How Do I Become A Clergy Man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.