Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,040 members, 7,818,085 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:22 AM

If You Fall Into This Category Of Students, Don't Bother To Resume Back School - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / If You Fall Into This Category Of Students, Don't Bother To Resume Back School (3252 Views)

The Reason Why Most Arts Students Don't Cross 300 In Jamb / UNN Students Don't Give Excuses, They Have Done It Again, CRAZY Students / "My Students Don't Have Dirty Pervert Minds" - Viral Curvy Teacher Fumes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If You Fall Into This Category Of Students, Don't Bother To Resume Back School by Abimbola2525(m): 4:28pm On Dec 30, 2020
As the resumption has been slated for January 18, 2021, many students are not required to go back to school. If they resume back to school, it is like a waste of time.

I will mention the category of such students and the possible way out.

The first category of people are ladies who have gotten pregnant in the holiday period.

If your pregnancy is what is accepted by your husband. Ask him to set things up for you and go ahead with your life.

Click on the link below to read more
https://www.examweapon.com/2020/12/if-you-fall-into-this-category-of-students-please-dont-bother-to-resume-back-to-school-in-january.html

1 Share

Re: If You Fall Into This Category Of Students, Don't Bother To Resume Back School by Cashio(m): 6:48pm On Dec 30, 2020
fool

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Fall Into This Category Of Students, Don't Bother To Resume Back School by RemedyLab: 7:18pm On Dec 30, 2020
I found this information helpful for students in Oyo state who need residual source of income while in school. You can expand the business and become a successful entrepreneur after your graduation.

For further details; visit this thread on Nairaland

https://www.nairaland.com/6320025/biggest-job-opportunity-oyo-state
Re: If You Fall Into This Category Of Students, Don't Bother To Resume Back School by Diffpussies(m): 7:49pm On Dec 30, 2020
Check my sig
Re: If You Fall Into This Category Of Students, Don't Bother To Resume Back School by paddyDIGITAL(m): 4:22pm On Dec 31, 2020
Who says pregnancy stops school attendance?

(1) (Reply)

Affordable Boarding Schools In Lagos / COVID-19: FG Gives Update On Imposing Fresh Lockdown All Across Nigeria / Covid 19: Reopening Schools Is Playing With Fire

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.