Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,468 members, 7,816,092 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:32 AM

Burna Boy Sends Message To Davido "FEM" After FIGHT In Ghana(video) - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Burna Boy Sends Message To Davido "FEM" After FIGHT In Ghana(video) (87086 Views)

Tekashi 6ix9ine's Girlfriend Arrested For Domestic Violence After Fight In Miami / Bad Comments: Jim Iyke Shares New Pictures After Fight With Uche Maduagwu / Yahoo Boy Sends Davido A Message (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Burna Boy Sends Message To Davido "FEM" After FIGHT In Ghana(video) by Yankee101: 9:09pm On Dec 30, 2020
Children avoid drugs
Re: Burna Boy Sends Message To Davido "FEM" After FIGHT In Ghana(video) by JastSiryin(m): 9:10pm On Dec 30, 2020
NaijaOlosho:
I don't care about their fight they are both made. E no concern me.

My concern now is

Tinubu is just like Buhari

Voting for Tinubu is lthe biggest blunder ever and its like retaining Buhari again for 8 years.you know disastrous

He is a bullion van polithiefcian
He is old.

Say No To Tinubu.

Say no to aged politicians
Save Nigeria
Don't worry yourself bros... That Baboon can never be our President... A person has to be truly unfortunate to even entertain the thought of voting for him

1 Like

Re: Burna Boy Sends Message To Davido "FEM" After FIGHT In Ghana(video) by Kessythegeek(m): 9:34pm On Dec 30, 2020
SonyaSpence:
A Tale of Two Fools!

Two fools! Indeed. Especially this burna boy — they should learn character from the likes of 2face idibia and other prestigious celebrities
Re: Burna Boy Sends Message To Davido "FEM" After FIGHT In Ghana(video) by sammy7410(m): 9:35pm On Dec 30, 2020
they should equip them with rifle

1 Like

Re: Burna Boy Sends Message To Davido "FEM" After FIGHT In Ghana(video) by mokkalu1(m): 9:36pm On Dec 30, 2020
Macsjebs:
Except this is another publicity stunt...
At some point he may need to drop that title - OBO coz it makes it seem like his father bought him the fame which isn't bad but then Davido earned his fame man.
He should just quit those 'childish mouth making'; don't worry, you both will be fine, las las, una go do collabo

...I dedicate this FTC to all Nairalanders who trusted me, went out of their way to post reviews about my Business on my thread: https://www.nairaland.com/5376666/french-designer-oil-perfume

With all your reviews/testimonies, recommendations and moral support, I am optimistic of better days ahead
Much love and appreciation kiss kiss kiss
My man grin
Your comments de make sense, but the advert de vex me sometimes o. We don know you as the perfume man, but you too de remind us cheesy wink tongue
Re: Burna Boy Sends Message To Davido "FEM" After FIGHT In Ghana(video) by Allwell96: 9:50pm On Dec 30, 2020
I just don't like these guys!
Re: Burna Boy Sends Message To Davido "FEM" After FIGHT In Ghana(video) by Nobody: 10:01pm On Dec 30, 2020
musco4me:
Lol

Meanwhile, let me tell you HOW LONGRICH WORKS!

You deposit the amount of money you want to buy products with (Not less than 10,050 Naira) directly into Longrich International Account.

You get Products Worth the amount you have joined the Business with, which makes registration FREE (there is no Admin Fee or Registration Fee)

You can Sell the Products if you like Selling and make a good Profit or use them for Yourself and Family because they are fantastic products.

✅ You Introduce 3⃣ People to join the business.

✅ For each Person you introduce, the Company will pay you "Referral Bonus" depending on whatever Package they sign up with you get rewarded according to the Percentage attached to that Package.

✅ Then you will teach these 3⃣ People to bring 3⃣ People each = 9

✅ 9 brings 3⃣ = 27

✅ 27 brings 3⃣=81

✅ 81 brings 3⃣= 243

✅243 brings 3⃣=729.

In short, Longrich is a duplication of 3⃣ People.

I Recruited 3⃣ People.

You Recruit 3⃣ People.

Before you know it, you will have 100 People.

Did you Recruit 100 all by yourself❓❓❓

Chat me on WhatsApp /2348076258858
Re: Burna Boy Sends Message To Davido "FEM" After FIGHT In Ghana(video) by bluebay(m): 10:02pm On Dec 30, 2020
Burna wan really mess himself up sha .
Re: Burna Boy Sends Message To Davido "FEM" After FIGHT In Ghana(video) by DelilahMakinde(f): 10:03pm On Dec 30, 2020
Octopusssy:
Why do I have a feeling this whole thing was staged? There is probably another wack album coming out soon.

Even Kemi O is part of the whole act
Re: Burna Boy Sends Message To Davido "FEM" After FIGHT In Ghana(video) by micxwell(m): 10:08pm On Dec 30, 2020
positivevibez:
If burna and wizzy win Grammy this January Davido go faint o
Burna will win this....

1 Like

Re: Burna Boy Sends Message To Davido "FEM" After FIGHT In Ghana(video) by ifymadu: 10:15pm On Dec 30, 2020
SonyaSpence:
A Tale of Two Fools!

Don't mind the attention seeking overgrown babies. If they are serious they should settle their scores the way 2Pac and Biggie did. Those were men with balls...

2 Likes

Re: Burna Boy Sends Message To Davido "FEM" After FIGHT In Ghana(video) by zudozz: 10:29pm On Dec 30, 2020
who are all this people?

why are u all making them famous?
Re: Burna Boy Sends Message To Davido "FEM" After FIGHT In Ghana(video) by baba4thegehs: 11:42pm On Dec 30, 2020
The commentary na die cheesy grin[left][/left][s][/s]
Re: Burna Boy Sends Message To Davido "FEM" After FIGHT In Ghana(video) by Rosskivvyy: 11:43pm On Dec 30, 2020
This is all a publicity stunt, straight out of Compton rulebooks, and the old East Coast - West Coast rivalry and 'beefing' with the likes of Tupac, Biggie Smalls and Dre.

Burna and Davido are simply rehashing old tricks to keep folks talkin'.

Rest assured, there is no single enmity between them.
Re: Burna Boy Sends Message To Davido "FEM" After FIGHT In Ghana(video) by Lafrresh: 1:37am On Dec 31, 2020
TAKE A LOOK AT IT FROM THIS ANGLE ; what if it was directed to bloggers who want us to believe they exchanged blows.
I don't think Burna would use FEM to insult davido, it doesn't make any sense
Re: Burna Boy Sends Message To Davido "FEM" After FIGHT In Ghana(video) by Mjpem23(m): 1:40am On Dec 31, 2020
biden123:

Gay man. Irritating fool

Foul words ?

Did I abuse you ?

Typical educated illiterate
Re: Burna Boy Sends Message To Davido "FEM" After FIGHT In Ghana(video) by EmekaA125(m): 3:06am On Dec 31, 2020
Two idiots. Who cares?
Re: Burna Boy Sends Message To Davido "FEM" After FIGHT In Ghana(video) by onatisi(m): 4:11am On Dec 31, 2020
Rossycee:
Don't even know what to say
Just look ,read and enjoy the stories . These are two stinkingly rich young boys just enjoying themselves. Don't take their fight serious at the end of the day they are going to make money from the whole thing and get richer.

1 Like

Re: Burna Boy Sends Message To Davido "FEM" After FIGHT In Ghana(video) by BigBrother9ja: 5:42am On Dec 31, 2020
Macsjebs:
At some point he may need to drop that title - OBO coz it makes it seem like his father bought him the fame which isn't bad but then Davido earned his fame man.
He should just quit those 'childish mouth making'; don't worry, you both will be fine, las las, una go do collabo

...I dedicate this FTC to all Nairalanders who trusted me, went out of their way to post reviews about my Business on my thread: https://www.nairaland.com/5376666/french-designer-oil-perfume

With all your reviews/testimonies, recommendations and moral support, I am optimistic of better days ahead
What rubbish is this one saying?

If him papa buy am, so what?
Na person say make una papa poor and unfortunate?
Re: Burna Boy Sends Message To Davido "FEM" After FIGHT In Ghana(video) by Nobody: 6:29am On Dec 31, 2020
BigDawsNet:
Like if you think the fight is real

Share for publicity stunt
Their fucking fight was never real, is not real and will never be real.
The two niggas ain't no fucking gangsters, they just making mouth.

1 Like

Re: Burna Boy Sends Message To Davido "FEM" After FIGHT In Ghana(video) by dederocs(m): 7:54am On Dec 31, 2020
Re: Burna Boy Sends Message To Davido "FEM" After FIGHT In Ghana(video) by MOTIONTECH(m): 8:47am On Dec 31, 2020
Macsjebs:

Omo......dont be a hater, leave OBO alone, how can you be angry at someone because his father is rich.
Re: Burna Boy Sends Message To Davido "FEM" After FIGHT In Ghana(video) by ddeola: 9:05am On Dec 31, 2020
Thugs undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: Burna Boy Sends Message To Davido "FEM" After FIGHT In Ghana(video) by Slimwhyt(m): 10:18am On Dec 31, 2020
They are both not serious. Na y Wizkid na baba
Re: Burna Boy Sends Message To Davido "FEM" After FIGHT In Ghana(video) by Slimwhyt(m): 10:20am On Dec 31, 2020
bluebay:
Burna wan really mess himself up sha .

Mess himself how?
Re: Burna Boy Sends Message To Davido "FEM" After FIGHT In Ghana(video) by Nazzycris(m): 11:56pm On Jan 19, 2021
Scam. who their fight help
Re: Burna Boy Sends Message To Davido "FEM" After FIGHT In Ghana(video) by micxwell(m): 10:49pm On Mar 15, 2021
positivevibez:
If burna and wizzy win Grammy this January Davido go faint o
Bro remember this! grin

Re: Burna Boy Sends Message To Davido "FEM" After FIGHT In Ghana(video) by Okonjo123(m): 9:54pm On Sep 29, 2021
Nawa oo

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Linda Ikeji Answers Wizkid On Her / Mary Timms: "Not All Slim Girls Have Flat Backside" / Cee-C Cynthia Nwadiora: Meet BBNaija 2018 Housemate | Biography & Profile

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.