Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,409 members, 7,819,464 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:47 PM

Top 10 Reasons Your Business Needs Online Marketing Strategies. - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Top 10 Reasons Your Business Needs Online Marketing Strategies. (134 Views)

Your Business Needs Online Presence / 5 Reasons Your Small Business Isn’t Making Enough Money / Your Business Needs Online Store (ecommerce Website) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Top 10 Reasons Your Business Needs Online Marketing Strategies. by suleiman02: 4:51pm On Dec 30, 2020
1. Marketing fuels the success of your business

As a serious-minded business owner, you need to have a marketing budget that allows you to promote your business to people near to you and people that are far from you, therefore allow your marketing budget to act as a fuel that power your business, if not, your competition will win you hands-down.

2. Deploying online marketing is faster

After you have known why it is necessary to have a marketing budget for your business, the next thing you will want to do is to decide which marketing channel to deploy your budgets into. I guess you will want to deploy it to the most profitable and effective channel? I will advise you to use online marketing. Apart from that, deploying online marketing doesn’t take months to deploy like in traditional advertising and marketing.
3. Online marketing is cheaper

In addition to the above, online marketing is cheaper when compared with the traditional forms of advertising.
4. Online marketing is scalable

Scalability in this context is the ability for you to increase the spending and reach of your advertising and marketing effort. Though some traditional advertisements like TV Ads are also scalable they are usually limited and are usually not measurable.

5. Online marketing is measurable

There is a popular saying: “If you don’t measure it, you can’t improve it”. For example, how do you measure the number of people who have viewed your TV Ad or view your traditional banner display? So, the ability to measure the exact reach of your online Ad and marketing makes it much more effective than traditional marketing.

6. Online Marketing brings traffic to your business 24/7

In traditional marketing people usually desire to have their business in a busy market, on a busy road, or any place where there’s a huge congregation of people to get them to buy their products or service. This is a kind of traffic in the traditional form. The backdrop of this type is that it is rarely 24/7 and it is not targeted at a likely interested audience. in online marketing, you get 24/7 on-demand and targeted traffic to your business making it have high success rate than a business that relies solely on traditional marketing.

7. The world has shifted to the online economy.

Even before the outbreak of the Corona pandemic, the world economy and marketing space has shifted sharply to the online economy and marketing. This because most people now prefer to order their needs and get things done online ever than before. Your business will be better placed making the same shift too.

8. It is a great investment

Spending on online marketing is a great investment for you and your business. This because if it is done well done then it yields a great pay-off than in investing in stocks or real estate. Each $1 invested in it can yield $3, $5… and more.

9. It is self-liquidating

investing in online marketing is self-liquidating, meaning it yields the value at which it is done and more in profits.

10. It is profitable
All that has been mentioned above is indicative of the fact that online marketing is more profitable to a business than traditional advertising.

Do you agree?

Let’s move on to how you can choose profitable online strategies for your business.

How to Choose Profitable Online Strategies for Your Business.

1. Foremost, decide if you want to do it yourself or you want it done for you by an online marketing agency like my company Swiftybiz. I will advise you to choose the latter.
“Entrepreneurs who take advantage of third-party expertise see their startups grow 3.5 times faster than those who don’t.” (source: Forbes)

2. Consult an expert in the field to give you a custom online marketing strategy. This takes care of if you want to take the latter option described above.

3. Fuel your marketing efforts with considerable investment in online advertisement. I will quote an expert statement where he said: “Advertising is an investment that makes more money than anything
else. Period.”

4. Utilize at most, 2 online marketing strategies at a time. I will suggest you start with Facebook and Instagram Ads then Google Ads or the two at a time if your budget can afford this.

5. Nurture and convert more of your leads with email marketing. I consider email marketing more of a tool and a must-have standby strategy after you’ve attracted some leads for your business.

6. Consistently provide value for your prospects especially through content marketing. distribute it in a form of eBooks, blog posts and social media posts, and so on. It will also afford you to use it for SEO marketing later and also attract organic leads to you.

7. Lastly, Split-test, measure, and improve on the various strategies you are using.

Wrapping up

So far, we have taken an in-depth look at:

• what an online marketing is.
• The 8 major online strategies available that you can choose for your business
Top 10 reasons why your business needs online marketing strategies
• And How to Choose Profitable Online Strategies for your business.

(Note: This is covered fully on the website blog section)

I would want to take it further for you by offering you a free 30-minutes strategy session for your business. Note, this offer is limited to as much as I can handle this month and Our Terms and Conditions apply. Make a Request in the comment section below or on our website

https://www.swiftybiz.com/top-10-reasons-why-your-business-needs-online-marketing-strategies/

Cc
Lalasticlala
Ishilove
Obninoscopy

(1) (Reply)

Paint Making V Candle Making / Bypass Iphone With Icloud From Iphone, Ipad, Ipod &Mac. Service Very Affordable / How China Is Befriending African Countries With Debt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.