Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,477 members, 7,823,110 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 01:30 AM

My Encounter With A Prostitute – The Need To Soro Soke - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / My Encounter With A Prostitute – The Need To Soro Soke (4574 Views)

EndSARS: The Soro Soke Radio Twitter Account Has Been Suspended / #endsars: Listen To Soro Soke Radio Anywhere, Anytime!! / Soro Soke: EndSARS Protesters Launch Online Radio (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Encounter With A Prostitute – The Need To Soro Soke by deltateam: 1:58am On Dec 31, 2020
thebosstrevor1:
Kia, this journalist na Mumu.

Prostitute formulated a lie for him and he believed it.

Shame on the journalist.

There is nothing beautiful about a prostitute.

Does a prostitute understand morality, I doubt, no wonder, she is trying to guilt trap the journalist by calling everyone an hypocrite for not supporting a dangerous trade.

She never supported her trade. Merely said that the kettle must not call the pot black.
Re: My Encounter With A Prostitute – The Need To Soro Soke by Yujin(m): 2:01am On Dec 31, 2020
IgiveFreebies:
put a prostitute, just one prostitute to one side and put all the politicians to one side and ask me to save one. Without hesitation I'll go for the prostitute. Repeat it a hundred times and I will not change my choice.
I think this set up can be used as a test for rationality in Nigeria. Any who chooses Nigerian politicians is totally nuts.
Re: My Encounter With A Prostitute – The Need To Soro Soke by psyco: 2:01am On Dec 31, 2020
AsiwajuNdigbo:

Discuss the topic abeg and stop focusing your response on me.

You cant say prostitution is immoral based simply on historical writing.

That same writing also condemned men that will not marry women to alleviate their hardship and support them financially. Why cant you see the irresponsibility of men in this regard as a valid input and root cause of women going into prostitution for self-support?

Freaks want to talk but have no valid points to talk on.
What do you know as morality?
Re: My Encounter With A Prostitute – The Need To Soro Soke by AsiwajuNdigbo: 4:04am On Dec 31, 2020
psyco:
What do you know as morality?

It is just a standard meant to test and prove conformity to commonly established rules of exchange in society.

If we say prostitution is immoral, is fornication moral? Yet no one in here can raise their hand and affirm they've never fornicated.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Encounter With A Prostitute – The Need To Soro Soke by AsiwajuNdigbo: 4:10am On Dec 31, 2020
deltateam:

She never supported her trade. Merely said that the kettle must not call the pot black.

That guy bosstrevor is a fornicator and a biased hypocrite.

The scriptures he is using to back his argument condemned men who do not choose wife. The guy freeloads on pussy. What does he call those flesh he has tasted and rewarded but never married?

Im going to spread my mat and pillow here. Na here i go camp until i see end of these freaks. grin
Re: My Encounter With A Prostitute – The Need To Soro Soke by layzie: 5:30am On Dec 31, 2020
gaius01:
Arrrrrrrh

I love the context. The grammatical structure, the words, the flow of each word hitting each word to strike up a sentence. This are my kind of post that makes me to check the dictionary for meaning.

Now back to the post, I was in awe to see a prostitute speaking fluently, I am aware she went to school. But those English spoken by her mates can reduce her flow. I hope the OP didn't polish her English to fitin his context? cheesy

Prostitutions is not a legal thing. People falls into wrong ways when the right ways is closed.

The prostitute actually spoke like a PhD holder...moral depravity grin
Hardly do u see a slay queen speak that way about societal ills so I suspect the interview is doctored by the researcher grin grin

1 Like

Re: My Encounter With A Prostitute – The Need To Soro Soke by abumeinben(m): 6:56am On Dec 31, 2020
Tight!

Na dem dey marry pass. They know who's rich and kind than any other lady. Yes the job is risky, just like oil workers, NEPA workers, police....

We keep addressing "what" they're doing and not "the why".

Root cause analysis is the golden step to addressing any faults in existence.
Re: My Encounter With A Prostitute – The Need To Soro Soke by Simeonjoe1: 7:42am On Dec 31, 2020
Okoroawusa:
I stopped reading when the "prostitute" started waxing political. Don't get me wrong. I am not saying that we don't have educated prostitutes but the writer needn't invent a "prostitute" to highlight the ills of the society.

A good writer but his concept of using prostitution,a professional older than everyone in his village, is off.

Same here it's just a political piece
Re: My Encounter With A Prostitute – The Need To Soro Soke by bragamycin: 7:48am On Dec 31, 2020
The words the so called prostitute was using seems too sophisticated for me to believe this write up. The researcher shld just drop the Audio recording for us so that we can find out if she actually said these things
Re: My Encounter With A Prostitute – The Need To Soro Soke by Nobody: 12:34pm On Dec 31, 2020
Sarcasm, author is addressing a nation's prostitution and readers are busy examinig prostitution.
What a society, what a government, what a nation? When will Jehovah return to judge Nigeria? Lord, when?
Re: My Encounter With A Prostitute – The Need To Soro Soke by hstar: 3:55pm On Dec 31, 2020
gaius01:
Arrrrrrrh

I love the context. The grammatical structure, the words, the flow of each word hitting each word to strike up a sentence. This are my kind of post that makes me to check the dictionary for meaning.

Now back to the post, I was in awe to see a prostitute speaking fluently, I am aware she went to school. But those English spoken by her mates can reduce her flow. I hope the OP didn't polish her English to fitin his context? cheesy

Prostitutions is not a legal thing. People falls into wrong ways when the right ways is closed.
About the grammatical structure
I love that

(1) (2) (Reply)

Beautiful Pictures Of Saudi Arabia UAE And Northern Nigeria / Pictures From Askira/uba Town Clash Between Nig Army And ISWAP / FG’s Local Currency Debts To Hit ₦44 Trillion In 2022

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.