Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,796 members, 7,817,295 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:47 AM

Beautiful Pictures Of Saudi Arabia UAE And Northern Nigeria - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Beautiful Pictures Of Saudi Arabia UAE And Northern Nigeria (4565 Views)

See The Outfit Of Saudi Arabian Princess That Got The World Talking / Southern And Northern Kaduna Agree To Split Kaduna State At Constitution Review / President Buhari Arrives The City Of Madina, The Kingdom Of Saudi Arabia - Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Beautiful Pictures Of Saudi Arabia UAE And Northern Nigeria by supercase1(m): 11:17am On Jan 07, 2021
Below are some beautiful scenes captures from the UAE Saudi Arabia and also our great country Nigeria please let's take a look

3 Likes

Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Saudi Arabia UAE And Northern Nigeria by Nobody: 11:21am On Jan 07, 2021
Islam is truly peaceful but only with education

3 Likes

Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Saudi Arabia UAE And Northern Nigeria by supercase1(m): 11:25am On Jan 07, 2021
PopSmoke:
Islam is truly peaceful but only with education
Nooooooo Western education is bad it's forbidden!!!

5 Likes

Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Saudi Arabia UAE And Northern Nigeria by supercase1(m): 11:25am On Jan 07, 2021
YGOz4:
Get the Bleep outta my thread u wan scam people for here abi

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Saudi Arabia UAE And Northern Nigeria by JaneYave(f): 11:27am On Jan 07, 2021
What a comparism! I thought you would show us the beautiful pyramids and ancient city walls and buildings in the North.

5 Likes

Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Saudi Arabia UAE And Northern Nigeria by supercase1(m): 11:28am On Jan 07, 2021
Western education is bad!!!!!!! Arewa247 yarimo MelesZenawi and my fellow sharia and hisbah brothers!!!!!! cheesy what's your take on this cool

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Saudi Arabia UAE And Northern Nigeria by tyup(m): 11:31am On Jan 07, 2021
Op is clearly chasing clout. We might not have magnificent buildings in the North but we boast of beautiful, clean and developed LGs

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Saudi Arabia UAE And Northern Nigeria by blamingthedevil: 11:33am On Jan 07, 2021
supercase1:
Below are some beautiful scenes captures from the UAE Saudi Arabia and also our great country Nigeria please let's take a look

Inferiority complex . When you compare , it is like for like, good for good or bad for bad.

Anything otherwise is either you are not well educated, inferiority complex, not well groomed and/or you are one of the enemies of the State.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Saudi Arabia UAE And Northern Nigeria by supercase1(m): 11:36am On Jan 07, 2021
blamingthedevil:

Inferiority complex . When you compare , it is like for like, good for good or bad for bad.

Anything otherwise is either you are not well educated, inferiority complex, not well groomed and/or you are one of the enemies of the State.
Did I insult or laugh at anybody why calling me an enemy of the state cheesy
Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Saudi Arabia UAE And Northern Nigeria by supercase1(m): 11:41am On Jan 07, 2021
JaneYave:
What a comparism! I thought you would show us the beautiful pyramids and ancient city walls and buildings in the North.
Have I done anything wrong did I insult anybody what exactly is my offense cheesy
Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Saudi Arabia UAE And Northern Nigeria by Never4getU: 11:45am On Jan 07, 2021
And Islam demand one to seek knowledge even posit for one to travel far to aquire it but in the north reverse is the case..wonder why other parts of Nigeria still thinks progress can come in any guise with this ragtags Muslims in our midst.

I will advocate separation of the country peacefully.

supercase1:

2 Likes

Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Saudi Arabia UAE And Northern Nigeria by Sammy07: 11:49am On Jan 07, 2021
tyup:
Op is clearly chasing clout. We might no have magnificent buildings in the North but we boast of beautiful, clean and developed LGs

How many inventions has come out from the North

4 Likes

Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Saudi Arabia UAE And Northern Nigeria by tyup(m): 11:52am On Jan 07, 2021
Sammy07:

Alot...... A whole lot
Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Saudi Arabia UAE And Northern Nigeria by Sammy07: 11:57am On Jan 07, 2021
tyup:

Alot...... A whole lot

List them

How many northerners has made wave outside Nigeria

4 Likes

Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Saudi Arabia UAE And Northern Nigeria by Jaazz: 12:30pm On Jan 07, 2021
Sammy07:

List them

this is northern inventions that your media would never show you!

Now show me yours

Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Saudi Arabia UAE And Northern Nigeria by Jaazz: 12:31pm On Jan 07, 2021
Sammy07:

List them

this is a sweeping machine invented by a fulani Muslim.

show us yours

Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Saudi Arabia UAE And Northern Nigeria by Jaazz: 12:34pm On Jan 07, 2021
Sammy07:

Nigerian man in Adamawa, Umar Bindir, invents a digital slate to help Almajiri students get familiarized with modern learning systems as they enrol for the new-combined Almajiri and Formal educational system. Umar holds a patent for the Digital Allo device.

This is our invention that even if I post it on Nairaland... It would never grace the front page

Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Saudi Arabia UAE And Northern Nigeria by Jaazz: 12:45pm On Jan 07, 2021
Sammy07:

List them

show us your own invention

Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Saudi Arabia UAE And Northern Nigeria by forgiveness: 12:54pm On Jan 07, 2021
Jaazz:

show us yours

That's a good one. Kudos.

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Saudi Arabia UAE And Northern Nigeria by forgiveness: 12:55pm On Jan 07, 2021
Jaazz:
Nigerian man in Adamawa, Umar Bindir, invents a digital slate to help Almajiri students get familiarized with modern learning systems as they enrol for the new-combined Almajiri and Formal educational system. Umar holds a patent for the Digital Allo device.

This is our invention that even if I post it on Nairaland... It would never grace the front page

That's a good one here too. Kudos.

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Saudi Arabia UAE And Northern Nigeria by forgiveness: 12:57pm On Jan 07, 2021
Jaazz:
show us your own invention

Make a thread about inventions from the North. It will go a long way in helping to know things happening in the North.

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Saudi Arabia UAE And Northern Nigeria by IamAtikulate: 12:58pm On Jan 07, 2021
supercase1:
Stop this madness please.

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Saudi Arabia UAE And Northern Nigeria by supercase1(m): 1:28pm On Jan 07, 2021
IamAtikulate:

Stop this madness please.
Oga what have I don na,I didn't laugh or insult anybody ooo
Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Saudi Arabia UAE And Northern Nigeria by GamalNasser: 1:30pm On Jan 07, 2021
Religion is poison to the BlackMan
Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Saudi Arabia UAE And Northern Nigeria by supercase1(m): 1:32pm On Jan 07, 2021
Jaazz:

show us yours
Look at u grin after spying on ibos some people from that side came to do counterfeit and they are very happy of it
Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Saudi Arabia UAE And Northern Nigeria by supercase1(m): 1:35pm On Jan 07, 2021
tyup:
Op is clearly chasing clout. We might no have magnificent buildings in the North but we boast of beautiful, clean and developed LGs
Clean grin or due to the fact that every everybody is afraid even in buha........ village grin and nobody is coming out due to insecurity grin grin grin
Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Saudi Arabia UAE And Northern Nigeria by Nobody: 1:36pm On Jan 07, 2021
Jaazz:

ARREWA weytin do ur real moniker .... shegen mutum grin
Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Saudi Arabia UAE And Northern Nigeria by ObiOfOnistha: 1:39pm On Jan 07, 2021
Ok
Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Saudi Arabia UAE And Northern Nigeria by Prolificgiant(m): 3:09pm On Jan 07, 2021
They are not comparable at all, if u need of a cleaning job and reside close to Lagos island Lagos check my signature
Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Saudi Arabia UAE And Northern Nigeria by Houseofglam7(f): 3:37pm On Jan 07, 2021
undecided
Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Saudi Arabia UAE And Northern Nigeria by talk2hb1(m): 3:53pm On Jan 07, 2021
Never4getU:
And Islam demand one to seek knowledge even posit for one to travel far to aquire it but in the north reverse is the case..wonder why other parts of Nigeria still thinks progress can come in any guise with this ragtags Muslims in our midst.

I will advocate separation of the country peacefully.

Seeking for knowledge is mandatory in Islam

(1) (2) (Reply)

INEC To Display Final Candidates’ Lists September 20 And October 4 / BREAKING: Again, Appeal Court Upholds Kanu’s Freedom / If This Was Nigerian Police What Do You Think Will Happen (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.