Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,023 members, 7,818,025 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:07 AM

Bet9ja Withdrawal Problems - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Bet9ja Withdrawal Problems (980 Views)

Ledger Balance Withdrawal HELP / Today Free Select Sure Matches, Bet9ja Booking Code / DSTV Issues, Problems And How To Fix Them (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bet9ja Withdrawal Problems by snashtitus: 5:46pm On Dec 30, 2020
Hello Greetings please bet9ja is not allowing me to withdraw my funds as it shows that I can only use personal bank account registered in my name... please someone help me
Re: Bet9ja Withdrawal Problems by Ifesinachi22(m): 5:52pm On Dec 30, 2020
I withdrew even yesterday. Takes 4 hrs before it hit my bank account.

Bank account Registered in your name is what they have always been saying even before you register.

The space you input your details, they adviced you use your name as it appears on your bank, if not you will not be able to withdraw. How come you had this problem.

They said this earlier

Re: Bet9ja Withdrawal Problems by snashtitus: 5:58pm On Dec 30, 2020
I was having multiple bet9ja account but I deleted the other one and now I want to put my bank details and it says I can only use personal bank account registered in my name
Re: Bet9ja Withdrawal Problems by snashtitus: 6:18pm On Dec 30, 2020
Ifesinachi22:
I withdrew even yesterday. Takes 4 hrs before it hit my bank account.

Bank account Registered in your name is what they have always been saying even before you register.

The space you input your details, they adviced you use your name as it appears on your bank, if not you will not be able to withdraw. How come you had this problem.

They said this earlier

I was having multiple bet9ja account but I deleted the other one and now I want to put my bank details and it says I can only use personal bank account registered in my name
Re: Bet9ja Withdrawal Problems by Ifesinachi22(m): 6:29pm On Dec 30, 2020
snashtitus:

You are the architect of your own problem. They say you should register one account, you registered multiple. You have no one else to blame but yourself.

Don't forget you cannot change your details again after you have registered. You cannot put any details again. Not even a phone number, let alone account details.

Forget the money it has gone. Even if you go to the court, they will win you.

Forget the money and move on
Re: Bet9ja Withdrawal Problems by Fornairafx: 6:34pm On Dec 30, 2020
Earn income online daily trading optionsonline!

[url=autojosh.ga]Join here first to Begin!! Get free account [/url]

Then
[url=youtube.com/watch?v=9KWFJhbKE3U]watch the method I use here on YouTube freely[/url]
Re: Bet9ja Withdrawal Problems by snashtitus: 7:02pm On Dec 30, 2020
Ifesinachi22:

You are the architect of your own problem. They say you should register one account, you registered multiple. You have no one else to blame but yourself.

Don't forget you cannot change your details again after you have registered. You cannot put any details again. Not even a phone number, let alone account details.

Forget the money it has gone. Even if you go to the court, they will win you.

Forget the money and move on
you

but I deleted it and they gave me last warning I contacted the customer service and sent them my documents and they said they will resolve the issue and give me feedback latest today
Re: Bet9ja Withdrawal Problems by Nobody: 11:00pm On Dec 30, 2020
snashtitus:
you

but I deleted it and they gave me last warning I contacted the customer service and sent them my documents and they said they will resolve the issue and give me feedback latest today
How did you delete your account bro? I want to do same. Sorry for your predicament.

(1) (Reply)

People Said That We Look Alike / Please Can Someone Solve This Puzzle For Me / Want To Meet New Friend!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.