Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,473 members, 7,819,723 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:42 PM

I Dey Vex! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Dey Vex! (225 Views)

Dey Your Dey, Make I Dey My Dey- Gov Fubara’s Live Band Sings At An Event (vid) / Obi Effect: No Use Vex Vote Incompetence - Enugu PDP (Photo) / 'I No Sabi Tinubu. Nah Only Peter Obi I Dey Hear - Fulani Herds Boy (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Dey Vex! by BlindedIrony(m): 6:15pm On Dec 30, 2020
I vex.

I woke up angry this morning. It is only 10:46am, but I dey vex mad for Nigeria. First thing first, I am angry that I had to leave my country of birth because it could not let me grow. Since I left, nothing has changed. In fact, things have gotten worse than my time over there.

I vex.

I am angry that my grandfather's generation are deciding the future of my siblings generations. I dey rage my generation's testosterone has lowered. The new men in place today trade their future and descendants' for a little money from old politicians. There was a time men picked up arms for their rights in Nigeria. It hasn't happened , since 1973.

I vex.

I dey rage. My heart's mouth dey foam like a rabid dog. I am angry each time a Nigerian American has to come back to Nigeria,he or she has sleepless nights over security. Personally, my PTSD gets triggered because I have had to fight my way out of being robbed at gun point three times in Nigeria. After a visit, I go back to the United States and my body's high-alert mechanism has to readjust itself. Lads, na only una dey poor for this world??

I vex.

Una dey complain of problem this and problem that, but una go shoot the first savior wey raise his or her head. Giant of Africa my goddamn ass! India, China, Canada, Mexico, and United States HAVE WAY MORE DIVERSITY, CULTURES, RELIGIONS AND LANGUAGES THAN Y'ALL. You do not see their countries stagnant due to diversity. However, una be the tiny chihuahua dog wey wan bark pass a wolf. Go and park aside joor. This is why the world does not take y'all serious.

Mtchewww... Man, I dey vex well this morning.

What y'all get paid in a year is what I put in my monthly car gas! Yet, y'all are happy with the status quo. Just what on earth is wrong with Nigerian millennials today, eh? Old men don dey promise una a whiff of power and chicken change to sell una sons and daughters' future; and, most do not even think twice before selling them. Una ignorance bad!

God... my heart is burning with ANGRY. I am as furious as a castrated baboon.

Na only a Nigerian go see another nigerian, come to vex for the nigerian wey e no dey feed. Which kind yeye be this nonsense for una Nigeria? Person go go work six days a week and 14 hours a day, then comes back with $3. On election day, e go live the average capable guy wey promise to fulfill his political needs and vote for his grandfather's age mate with outdated political principles. Tell me Nigerians, na every year una dey repair the same road?

Can't you make another road?

Y'all are laughing at black Americans and calling them akata, but they are way ahead of y'all. Y'all DID NOT EVEN PASS THROUGH ONE FOURTH OF WHAT THEY PASSED THROUGH, yet they are way ahead in their communities despite the hurdles. Abeg, forget the degrees y'all have. Una be the most arrogant, self-righteous, enslaved and under-paid citizens of the world. THE THING WHICH HURTS ME THE MOST IS THAT Y'ALL ARE VERY BRILLIANT AND DOCILE. sad

I vex, because I will not contribute to the pussification of a nation. I am going go some coffee, and let una think about una lives. Tufia kwa!

1 Like

Re: I Dey Vex! by uptimumOne23(m): 6:22pm On Dec 30, 2020
Take a chill pill bruh... I understand how your feeling

We've been living in darkness all these years. We've been taken has fools. We've celebrated mediocrity all our life.

Our forefathers was coerced into believing everything will get better, we children have also inherited that.

Sometimes I ask my self who is to be blamed for our backwardness but then again, we are all to be blamed.

This is not where we are supposed to be as a nation. We've got abundant amenities to be among one of the top nations and shinning light for Africa, but then our past leaders mismanaged this great Country.

Nigeria will be great again, infact we are already making progress with this Government. It's only a matter of time before we get to that great height.

We are few steps ahead of the start of the light at the end of the tunnel

(1) (Reply)

/ The FG Makes Communities Powerless, Causing Over Dependence / Presidency Won’t Be Handed To Igbos On A Platter In 2023 —yakassai

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.