Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,332 members, 7,811,968 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:08 AM

Should I Stay At Home For The Fasting And Prayers Or Should I Go For The Money - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Should I Stay At Home For The Fasting And Prayers Or Should I Go For The Money (249 Views)

Bring TB. Joshua's Body Home For Burial - Ondo Youths Tell Family / Spiritual Work Or Prayers Or Ritual To Ward Off Hindrance Or Evil Spells On Us / "You Fornicate After Fasting And Prayer, Church Crusade" - Young Lady Says (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Should I Stay At Home For The Fasting And Prayers Or Should I Go For The Money by prinzcheetah: 6:41pm On Dec 30, 2020
My family will be having a fasting and prayers tomorrow and according to instruction from my elder sister who brought about the fasting no one should go out but I don't have any money with me and now my friend call me for a job tommorow what should I do tomorrow please help
Re: Should I Stay At Home For The Fasting And Prayers Or Should I Go For The Money by jagaban002(m): 6:48pm On Dec 30, 2020
prinzcheetah:
My family will be having a fasting and prayers tomorrow and according to instruction from my elder sister who brought about the fasting no one should go out but I don't have any money with me and now my friend call me for a job tommorow what should I do tomorrow please help
God first .
Make sure u don’t miss the fasting while you can go for the job too . God see all our intention
Wish you all the best .
You fast and pray on your own b4 leaving for the job

2 Likes

Re: Should I Stay At Home For The Fasting And Prayers Or Should I Go For The Money by jesusjnr2020(m): 7:16pm On Dec 30, 2020
Fast and still go for the job.

1 Like

Re: Should I Stay At Home For The Fasting And Prayers Or Should I Go For The Money by prinzcheetah: 7:21pm On Dec 30, 2020
jagaban002:

God first .
Make sure u don’t miss the fasting while you can go for the job too . God see all our intention
Wish you all the best .
You fast and pray on your own b4 leaving for the job
Thanks you so much
Re: Should I Stay At Home For The Fasting And Prayers Or Should I Go For The Money by Galatians: 4:36am On Dec 31, 2020
Fast
Re: Should I Stay At Home For The Fasting And Prayers Or Should I Go For The Money by Kobojunkie: 6:18am On Dec 31, 2020
prinzcheetah:
abeg go work! undecided

Did God tell you must fast and pray at the end or beginning of each year? undecided

An your elder sister get God phone number? undecided

God tell you say if you no pray, your year go here? undecided

This 2021, start by learning what God in fact commanded and realize how truly useless all of the worthless religion really is as far as God is concerned. Every year billions welcome the new year drinking in bars or at home with friends and family, and every year God's mercy and compassion falls the same on those unbelievers as it does those of you who fast and pray..God does not necessarily give you more than He gives them. So tell me, what does all that religious nonsense really profit you in the end? undecided

The only thing that will profit those who believe in God is doing exactly that which God commanded. Everything else is worthless worship which does not amount to anything more than what the unbelievers out there receive from God too. undecided

(1) (Reply)

I Am Crucified With Christ (galatians 2:20). What Does It Mean? / Pastor Who Cancelled Wedding Over Bride's Lateness To Church, Is Reportedly Dead / Dealing With Fowl Spirits During Evangelism

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.